Dairy Farmers Bornhoffen

Dairy Farmers Bornhoffen (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Yoghurt in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

The best natural yoghurt on the market-creamy with bite!

Great product consistently tart with a creamy mouthfeel. I used to adore the apricot version but I can't find it anywhere anymore. Nobody else makes apricot yoghurt - please bring it back!!!!!

Available at

Coles Casula always has this yoghurt always in stock. I buy it for my gut. I also found it aids in losing weight

Linda

LindaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Best yoghurt

This is my absolute favorite yoghurt. But its getting so hard to find- just check the other reviews here. It used to come in a apricot flavour but no stores stock it store- please bring it back. More stores need to stock this.

Need to buy.

Have to have this for my gut health. Do the right thing Woolworths and get it back please. Worth every penny

My all time favourite yogurt!

Does anyone remember all the flavours this yogurt used to come in? Apricot, passionfruit, peach, strawberry, wild berry.. they were SOOOO delicious, just yogurt and real fruit, with a tiny bit of honey I think. They stopped making all the flavours a long time ago but the plain yogurt was still wonderful. Now I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know how to contact the people who make it? I'd love to contact them and encourage them to keep going! There is no other yogurt like it on the market and most of them are so packed with sugar they are inedible.

Yogi

YogiGold Coast

Yogurt

Drakes IGA at Ashmore City shopping centre on the Gold Coast still stock's this yogurt got one on monday woolies & coles still don't have it tried some of there new bands gippsland tamar valley & five am but no where near as good as this.

B.Kenobi

B.KenobiBrisbane, QLD.

Genuine yoghurt: fos, sugar=custard!!

Cecile

Cecile

Available Ipswich (postcode 4305)

Definitely the best yoghurt out there. Beautiful and creamy with that wonderful tang. Great as a snack. It even satisfies my sweet cravings.
I am thrilled that Woolworths
at Booval Fair in Ipswich are again stocking Bornhoffen yoghurt.

A fantastic product

Coles and Woolies have stopped stocking this and I am heart broken! Where can we get it is the question of the hour!

Nic C

Nic CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bring back the bornhoffen!!

Have loved the yoghurt for many years - healthy and delicious with a refreshing zing that you don't get these days with most yoghurts just tasting the same kind of sweet. I noticed it was not at my local woolies and was going to check out the nearest coles so am dissappointed to hear it wont be there either. I like Bornhoffen yoghurt more than I like woolies or coles and am going to spend my money accordingly.

CoraP

CoraPBrisbane

Bring Back Bornhoffen

cant buy it

Sorry unable to give a review as this product seems to be unavailble anywhere in the mildura Vic area. I wanted to try it as it appears to have the best calcium content with tthe least additives but that is not going to happen

KWSSunshine Coast

Bye bye Borhoffen.The best natural yoghurt now gone.

Nutritionally supreme and a kitchen all rounder we were very disappointed that we can't get Borhoffen natural yoghurt in Coolum any more. We cooked with it, substitued it for sour cream, smoothied it and just plain enjoyed it. Coles and Woolies say they can't justify it on the shelf anymore. It was a true cultured yoghurt avaiable commercially.We have stocked this product in our fridge for 20 years. Very sad to see it go. We will try to track it down on the Sunshine Coast and post any success.

Bornhoffen Found.
Just an update as promised re Borhoffen Natural Yoghurt. The IGA market stores and super stores have stocks of Bornhoffen 1kg tubs. Call any store and they are all very helpful. Enjoy.

Why can't we buy it??

So sad that Coles and Woolies no longer stock Bornhoffen yoghurt. Local Milton IGA stocks a small number so will support them. Was it a choice or did The big two make it impossible for them to supply.

xylophonens

xylophonensSydney, NSW

I am disappointed it contains Milk Solids

I agree the taste is fantastic but I prefer yogurt with no milk solids. There is yogurt that it completely natural out there anmd also at Woolies and Coles.

Ron

RonBrisbane

Loss of another quality product line.

As a regular shopper with Woolies and Coles in Ashgrove I am fed up with quality products such as Bornhoffen Yogurt being dumped from their in store product range. IGA or Aldi will continue to get more of my business until the Duopoly wake up and treat customers needs with respect. Ron

Bring it back! Best Yoghurt ever!

This is my favourite yogurt! No other yoghurt is as tangy or as good as Bornhoffen. Please bring it back supermarkets!

Jillipops

JillipopsRedland

Available at IGA Cleveland

After a long search I have found it available at an IGA store close to me. Prior to that I called Dairy Farmers - the man I spoke with thought that some Woolies stores still carried it (this is not the case) so he suggested I speak to Woolies Customer Service on 1800677852. The woman I spoke with was keen for me to make an 'official' request for it - she said she has had many many people asking for it. I guess they may start to re-stock it if the numbers are great enough. So give them a call people.

Supermarkets! Bring Bornhoffen back!

My partner and I prefer Bornhoffen to any other yoghurt - it's the only one that has that tangy yoghurt taste but still has delectable mouth-feel. Like other reviewers, I'll go to any store that stocks it!

Best yoghurt ever made

I can not understand why Coles and now Woolworths have deleted Bornhoffen yogurt. My whole family have been eating it for breakfast for 20 years at least! What is wrong with these 2 supermarkets. When I ask the staff, they say they don't know why it is deleted and that it was always very popular! I hope it keeps being made and I will go to what ever supermarket stocks it.

Stephanie P.

Stephanie P.asked

How can we get this back on the shelves?

Tianna T.

Tianna T.asked

Why is this yoghurt not in stores anymore?

Ellai
Ellai

I called dairy farmers and they advised that they ceased to make this product 3 weeks ago due to lack of demand full stop apparently both Coles and Woolworths advise them that the product did not sell. I provided feedback to them that I had always had to ask at my local Woolworths for them to bring the yoghurt from the back of the store as they very rarely replaced it on the shelves. They advised that if demand increased they won't consider making the product again. There's no other yoghurt compares favorably to bornhoffen in my opinion.

Cassandraasked

As other questions, I have always used Bornhoffen Natural Yoghurt now I can no longer get it in either Coles, Woolworths, or other supermarkets for ages. Researching yoghurts it seems that Bornhoffen comes with a 4 1/2 star nutritional rating beatingo ALL other yoghurts (except one which is a boutique one not readily available anywhere). I want to buy Bornhoffen. Where should I go? Maureen Jefferies

Polly
Polly

Please tell me when you find out where you can buy Bornhoffen Natural Yoghurt.
I would like to know why Dairy Farmers took it off the market.

Peter
Peter

From what I have gathered the marketing department of Lions that owns Dairy Farmers have made an uninformed decision to discontinue Bornhoffen yoghurt which beggars belief. Clearly they have little understanding about this Epic product and the point of difference it offers super markets and loyal buyers alike that enjoy the unique healthy characteristics of this product that has been on the market as long as I can remember 20+ yrs. These type of decisions promote junk food type of yoghurts and in the end Australia becoming a nation of obese people like what can be observed in the U.S.

Cassandra

I cannot believe it! This is a decision made by the uninformed and the non-shoppers. Bornhoffen Natural yoghurt was given 4 1/2 out of 5 stars in a health review of 10 other yoghurts and was second on the list behind a boutique make.(unavailable on the general market). Unfortunately the majority of people are 'sugarphiles' (catered for by the majority of yoghurts) hence the obesity. Perhaps the manufacturers need expert opinion on how to market this particular Bornhoffen yoghurt. Yoghurt ain't just any old yoghurt! I think I will boycott all other Dairy Farmer products as obviously producing a healthy product is no9t their main priority. More sugar means more money for the manufacturers, bad health for the consumers!

Get an answer from our members and Dairy Farmers representatives