Dairy Farmers Thick & Creamy

Dairy Farmers Thick & Creamy (page 2 of 4)

Perfect Healthy Dessert

I wasn't a big fan of yogurt because i thought it was boring unless it had a lot of syrup and additives. I recently tasted the yogurt in honey flavour and the texture and taste is just bliss. Not too sweet but just simply yum!!!

Jo44

Jo44Hobart, TAS

So good

This is the best tasting yogurt I've tried and I especially love the creamy lemon but when will they make it in the large tub?!

Where has the blueberry gone!!!!!!

There aren't many things I like as much as the blueberry yogurt.
Please bring it back!!!!!!!!!!! No one does it even slightly as well.

Find out how Dairy Farmers Thick & Creamy compares to other Yoghurts

Bring back the cheesecake yogurts

Why would they stop making the cheesecake styles and lemon? They were the nicest of all the yogurts out there
Please bring back.

field strawberries plus Ant-Rid?

Firstly, thank you Dairy Farmers for bucking the fat-free trend and giving us genuinely thick and creamy yogurts!

But I would like to know what has happened to your "Field Strawberries" yogurt? It now tastes like it has "Ant-Rid" in it! I nearly threw the first pot away because I thought it must be contaminated, but they all taste of Ant-Rid ...so I'm guessing it's deliberate, but I really prefer my yogurt not to taste of household pesticide!

Where is my favourite Dairy Farmers product!

I would like to know why you have taken the plain thick n creamy off the shelves please. It is the only yogurt I eat, now I will have to try other brands. Not happy. Is it possible for you to bring that particular flavour back? Every flavour I have loved you have taken off the shelf.

Ashley

AshleyPerth

Yummy thick and creamy!!!

I am not a fan of yoghurt but Dairy Farmers has convinced me to enjoy ever serving. I just love the chocolate and lemon flavoured thick and creamy. Oh why don't they sell this in big servings? Its just a healthy way of enjoying yoghurt in full flavours that is smooth and thick yet healthy for those calorie counters. It's perfect for a snack for kids too!!!

Jewels

JewelsAdelaide

Hurray, I've found a healthy full cream yogurt.

Never bought yugurt until I saw Dairy Farmers Thick & Creamy. I checked the small print and lo and behold this is made with full cream milk and is quite low in sugar! Well, I couldn't believe my eyes - I can't stand low fat products. I bought a small tub to try and now I'm totally addicted. I only buy the large tubs - my favourites are the Caramelised Fig and the Raspberry and Coconut. Please, please don't take these off the market.

frustrated

Why can't coles/Woolworths sell large tubs of creamy lemon yoghurt. So frustrated. Buy 10 small 150 gm at a time. Expensive but oh so nice.

Where is the BLUEBERRY GONE

WHY have you taken my favourite Blueberries away????? I am not interested in the new range that you feel we need in a yoghurt, dessert range!! I don not want chocolate with my yoghurt for breakfast!!!! PLEASE BRING IT BACK

Lemon cream is tops!!

I agree the lemon cream version is sensational and I really want to be able to buy it in the large tubs! Please, please, please do this!

Exasperated

I cannot express strongly enough my disappointed amazement at the discontinuing of the Vanila and Rhubarb yoghurt. I would buy it in the box it was packed in. The only yoghurt I have ever like and now I can't even buy it.
why, why why, does it always happen that the things you love the most at discontinued, only available for a limited time or discontinued. Angry ........

Dairy Farmers Caramelised Fig

totally addicted to it! Can't stop eating (drinking) it! Easily the best yoghurt I've ever had. Usually eat a 600g tub in one sitting, alone of course.

Best yoghurt I have ever tasted

I am addicted to the honey box one. I eat the large tubs myself and it is sooo yummy! Would recommend this to anyone

Thelma

ThelmaThornlie

Thick and Creamy Caramelised Fig

I was dubious about buying this one but it was yummy!!!!! Rich and creamy and flavoursome best one Ive had.

Thick custard

the custard should stay in the easy pouring container not the milk carton container. the old container was easier to pour it and didn't collapse when squeezing.

Lemon cream dairy farmers thick n creamy yoghurt

Why can,t I buy this in large tubs anymore. It,s the only yoghurt I buy in your range and it is not cost effective to buy small tubs, What happened to the large size??????

Adelaide reviewer

Adelaide reviewerAdelaide

Devistated!

So disappointing there are no more fat free options. I bought 16 per week but since the new flavours and fat have gone on the market I've gained weight and will not be eating these again. Not to mention I found pink plastic in the yogurt. When I called quality control they said they would send me a post pack to send it to them and that was 4 months ago. It's gone down hill big time :(
Nothing
Fat!Fat!Fat!

Lemon Cream... yum!

I'm so glad we're moving away from low-fat to full-fat yogurts. These ones are delicious and I really glad that they come in 150g tubs... I eat way too much of the large ones! I'm definitely going to keep these as regular shopping list items. I've only tried the regular and the lemon cream flavours. Judging by reviews, I will have to work through the others as well...
Flavour, texture, packaging

The very best yoghurt I have ever tasted

Thick and Creamy Caramelised Fig Youhurt is to die for!! cant get enough of it . The Taste is perfect
Thank You Dairy Farmers Would recommend it to everyone and sing its praises.The creamy taste and consistency are just perfect and it leaves you wanting more. Would love it to come in a larger tub as the small is just not enough
Just Perfect