Dairy Farmers Thick & Creamy

Dairy Farmers Thick & Creamy (page 3 of 4)

See the Best Yoghurts in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Robyn Dunlop

Robyn DunlopGold Coast

Ruined

I have been buying Dairy Farmers Thick & Creamy yogurt, since it first came out, my favourite being Raspberries & Cream, of which I regularly bought weekly around 8 to 10 pots, $20 a week, $1040 a year.
What stupid marketing idiot decided it would be a great idea to call the revolting new flavours sophisticated products. Well you can jamb your new sophisticated flavours, nasty, nasty, nasty. I have since changed to another brand, after taking a long time to find an appropriate replacement. Silly, silly Dairy Farmers, what a shame !

Yuck flavours

Retiree Northmead

Retiree NorthmeadNorthmead

You should have kept the old yoghurt recipe

I don't like the new Yoghurt, it is 8% fat and the old one was much less fat. The taste is bland and fatty, I used to buy a tub of Dairy Farmers passionfruit low fat yoghurt every week, I will not buy the new one again. Sorry Dairy Farmers.

The taste and texture and the high saturated fat content.

Raelene

RaeleneStratford

Absolutely hate the new thicker creamier yoghurt

I used to buy only this yoghurt, will not be buying it any more, it tastes just like straight cream discusting, the vanilla yoghurt was just like a yoghurt custard and used to have it every day not any more, go back to the old recipe you have spoilt one of the best yoghurts
nothing
far to creamy yuck

New Thick & Creamy Yoghurt

I do not like the new product. It tastes like fruit "clag". Your earlier product was much better and tasted like natural yoghurt and fruit. I will not be buying the new product. I do not like the change from passionfruit to mango passionfruit. I am mango intolerant and this has spoiled a beautiful breakfast for me.

it was terrible. Tastes like powdered milk with "clag" glue added. Where did the beautiful, silky, yoghurt taste of old go?

Chris
Chris

disappointed in the changes made to the citrus cheescake flavour. The nnew creamy lemon is too sweet with no bite..change it back...new isn't always better !!!!

New Range of Yoghurts

I am disappointed that Dairy farmers haven't included the former range of yoghurts in supplies to retailers, especially the 98% fat free flavours. These were great and tasted quite creamy. The new range is delicious but would like to see more of the older flavours and especially those that are 98% fat free.
New range is delicious
No 98 % fat free available, and the former flavours

noelyne
noelyne

I agree that the former range of flavours were great and some G.I. friendly

West

WestMelbourne

Love new Thick & Creamy

I love the changes Dairy Farmers have made to their yoghurt. Yes it might have higher fat & sugar content but by balancing portion size you can still enjoy a great tasting product. I have been buying other brands that are thick & creamy at twice the price but have happily started to buy Dairy Farmers Thick & Creamy.
Taste, texture & price

julie

julieadelaide

yummy

wow the new thick and creamy flavours are great ,fave is caramelised fig, wish I could buy a large tub as my friends and I agree a small tub is not enough, however the creamy honey is not bad either, have given up low fat for good.these are a great treat , and better for you than chocolate,
great taste thick creamy texture
too expensive if you buy the small 150grm tubs

KTJ

KTJCanberra

What were they thinking?!?

So very dissappointed in the new and so called improved range of yoghurt...There was absolutely nothing wrong with the "old" range of yoghurts which were 98% fat free....Dairy farmers have made a huge mistake in not giving the market a choice...well they have, as most health conscious people are now choosing different brands, including me!

very high fat content

Fruit Yoghurt

What has happened to the dairy farmers fruit yoghurt? I used to love the raspberries and cream one but, now is raspberries and coconut and the coconut completely over takes the flavour of the yoghurt. Also the strawberry one lacks fruit and flavour and even the new packaging is awful who ever decided to do this needs the sack .

Lack of Fruit and Flavour

Classic7

Classic7Melbourne, Victoria

Why have you ruined a great product

Since the Dairy Farmers yoghurts were introduced I have had one every day with my lunch. The new ones you have just introduced are awful, they taste synthetic and are too thick and the new flavours are too cutting edge. My favourite was always Mango and Peach. We have changed brands now. You had a winner, I bet this costs you big time. I expect you will be doing latte flavour next. Very disappointed indeed. Yours Jon.

Bad choice of flavours and too thick

Missing The Low Fat Thick and Creamy

Why have you taken away the 98% fat free Thick and Creamy Yoghurt.
I used to buy about three medium sized tubs every week. Not anymore. I have no interest in buying or trying the full fat version. Who exactly are you targeting in this product at. I absolutely loved the Passion fruit flavour. Surely you must realize that people who buy/eat yoghurt are usually heath conscious, me included. However there is no way I am going to jepodise my eating plan by eating any of your fullfat version. Please bring back the 98% Fat Free Yoghurt and make a whole lot of people happy and contented again.

Comment on new Thick & Creamy

We've been long time consumers of Dairy Farmers old style 99% fat free Thick & Creamy. We're not impressed with the new product. It also has 5 times the amount of fat! What bright spark thought that would be a selling point! We're now trying other brands to see which most closely match the "old style" Dairy Farmers flavour and nutrition content.

Too thick & creamy. Too much fat content - 5 times the original!

Pat Dixon

Pat DixonMelbourne

New flavour .

I am very disappointed in the new Passionfruit and Mango. I was an avid fan of the Passionfruit Yoghurt and now am left with nothing as I do not like Mango. Please could we have a passionfruit back on its own or else I will have to try a different brand.

The texture was too thick.

Disappointed

Tried new style thick and creamy today . What happened to the 98%fat free . Now loaded with fat and taste not as good as the old recipe . Used to be my favourites yoghurt but will now be moving to a different brand . Slightly bigger container but now approx $1.50 dearer.

Liked the thinner old style yoghurt

So creamy love it

So quick and easy ,kids and i love it.its our favorite summer dessert on really hot days tastes great frozen we love this product and i allways buy it. It really cheap too not like other yoghurts also love how thick and creamy it is its almost like icecream it is fantastic nuy please everyone
so quick and easy

Pamala3

Pamala3Cooranbong

Love my Dairy farmers yogurts.

But what happened to the 'Apple Pie' and the 'Citrus Cheesecake' yogurts. I always had them at night for dessert. I really loved these two and now they have taken them off. They were my favourties and now they are gone. Would like to know why and if they are coming back into stores?
Thick and Creamy.

Linda3088Canberra

Watery and sugary yoghurt

Was very disappointed having purchased the plain variety of Dairy Farmers Thick and Creamy. Its very watery and sugary. After purchasing it i notice on the label that they add water to the yoghurt! I think the label is quite misleading as it certainly isnt thick! I would never buy it again

Watery and high sugar

Nicole3170
Nicole3170

You cannot be serious, this is the best yoghurt! My only complaint is that Coles thinks it is ok to charge $6.65 per tub!!! I am off to aldi for my yoghurt!!

caryntay

caryntayMelbourne

An absolute work of art

I have never been a fan of yogurt - I find most of them vile and vomit-inducing. Dairy Farmers Thick & Creamy however, changed my entire perspective on this bacteria-laden delicacy. They have a mouthwatering range of flavours like Citrus Cheesecake (which I particularly love), Banana Caramel Pie (or something delicious like that) and Homestyle Cheesecake. I mean, these beautiful tubs of yogurt are just nectar of the gods. they are a more than passable substitute for the decadent desserts their flavours represent, and they fill me up pretty good.
Flavours, taste, smell, beautiful rich and thick consistency, attractive packaging
A bit high in calories and sugar, and expensive

Are they discontinuing all flavours????

My favourite is citrus cheesecake but I'm thinking the whole range is being discontinued as Coles and Woolies have both got them on special, Coles have been doing this for weeks now and the asistant there told us they won't be keeping the range anymore. She couldn't tell us whether it was being discontinued but I'm thinking its right. Any news anywhere on this??
Everything, thick & creamy, fantastic flavours, good price.

Bloody beautiful :)

I am not a yogurt eater but I have just had major mouth surgery my fiancé bought me some thick and creamy field strawberries yogurt bloody beautiful great flavours will be definatley eating more even once I've healed and will be trying different flavours available would recommend you try it.
Flavour , Low fat