Dairy Farmers Thick & Creamy

Dairy Farmers Thick & Creamy (page 3 of 5)

3.9

Lemon Cream... yum!

I'm so glad we're moving away from low-fat to full-fat yogurts. These ones are delicious and I really glad that they come in 150g tubs... I eat way too much of the large ones! I'm definitely going to keep these as regular shopping list items. I've only tried the regular and the lemon cream flavours. Judging by reviews, I will have to work through the others as well...
Flavour, texture, packaging

The very best yoghurt I have ever tasted

Thick and Creamy Caramelised Fig Youhurt is to die for!! cant get enough of it . The Taste is perfect
Thank You Dairy Farmers Would recommend it to everyone and sing its praises.The creamy taste and consistency are just perfect and it leaves you wanting more. Would love it to come in a larger tub as the small is just not enough
Just Perfect

Such an Improvement

Finally a yogurt which has gone back to full flavor and none of this fat reduced garbage.

Gone are the tastes of artificial sweeteners. and the horrible bright colouring.

Flavors are excellent.

Many years of searching for a proper yogurt which wasn't a greek yogurt are gone.

Best tasting yoghurt available

Yummo!!!!!! definitely thick creamy and great new flavours will definitely be adding these to my shopping list :)))) accidently bought raspberry & coconut as l usually don't like raspberry yogurts but found it very nice and creamy with no seeds etc to spoil it. My fave tho would have to be the caramelised fig have not tasted anything else like it !!!!!!
Thick creamy and especially Luv the caramelised fig

Perfect in every way

Just love this product - thick and creamy indeed. My son keeps looking in the fridge for another! The carmelised fig and lemon were favourites. I hope Coles keep this product on their shelves. I love it with my muesli and again for supper. Keep manufacturing this lovely product! Thanks
inexpensive and delectable

Robyn Dunlop

Robyn DunlopGold Coast

Ruined

I have been buying Dairy Farmers Thick & Creamy yogurt, since it first came out, my favourite being Raspberries & Cream, of which I regularly bought weekly around 8 to 10 pots, $20 a week, $1040 a year.
What stupid marketing idiot decided it would be a great idea to call the revolting new flavours sophisticated products. Well you can jamb your new sophisticated flavours, nasty, nasty, nasty. I have since changed to another brand, after taking a long time to find an appropriate replacement. Silly, silly Dairy Farmers, what a shame !

Yuck flavours

Retiree Northmead

Retiree NorthmeadNorthmead

You should have kept the old yoghurt recipe

I don't like the new Yoghurt, it is 8% fat and the old one was much less fat. The taste is bland and fatty, I used to buy a tub of Dairy Farmers passionfruit low fat yoghurt every week, I will not buy the new one again. Sorry Dairy Farmers.

The taste and texture and the high saturated fat content.

Raelene

RaeleneStratford

Absolutely hate the new thicker creamier yoghurt

I used to buy only this yoghurt, will not be buying it any more, it tastes just like straight cream discusting, the vanilla yoghurt was just like a yoghurt custard and used to have it every day not any more, go back to the old recipe you have spoilt one of the best yoghurts
nothing
far to creamy yuck

New Thick & Creamy Yoghurt

I do not like the new product. It tastes like fruit "clag". Your earlier product was much better and tasted like natural yoghurt and fruit. I will not be buying the new product. I do not like the change from passionfruit to mango passionfruit. I am mango intolerant and this has spoiled a beautiful breakfast for me.

it was terrible. Tastes like powdered milk with "clag" glue added. Where did the beautiful, silky, yoghurt taste of old go?

Chris
Chris

disappointed in the changes made to the citrus cheescake flavour. The nnew creamy lemon is too sweet with no bite..change it back...new isn't always better !!!!

New Range of Yoghurts

I am disappointed that Dairy farmers haven't included the former range of yoghurts in supplies to retailers, especially the 98% fat free flavours. These were great and tasted quite creamy. The new range is delicious but would like to see more of the older flavours and especially those that are 98% fat free.
New range is delicious
No 98 % fat free available, and the former flavours

noelyne
noelyne

I agree that the former range of flavours were great and some G.I. friendly

West

WestGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love new Thick & Creamy

I love the changes Dairy Farmers have made to their yoghurt. Yes it might have higher fat & sugar content but by balancing portion size you can still enjoy a great tasting product. I have been buying other brands that are thick & creamy at twice the price but have happily started to buy Dairy Farmers Thick & Creamy.
Taste, texture & price

julie

julieadelaide

yummy

wow the new thick and creamy flavours are great ,fave is caramelised fig, wish I could buy a large tub as my friends and I agree a small tub is not enough, however the creamy honey is not bad either, have given up low fat for good.these are a great treat , and better for you than chocolate,
great taste thick creamy texture
too expensive if you buy the small 150grm tubs

KTJ

KTJCanberra

What were they thinking?!?

So very dissappointed in the new and so called improved range of yoghurt...There was absolutely nothing wrong with the "old" range of yoghurts which were 98% fat free....Dairy farmers have made a huge mistake in not giving the market a choice...well they have, as most health conscious people are now choosing different brands, including me!

very high fat content

Fruit Yoghurt

What has happened to the dairy farmers fruit yoghurt? I used to love the raspberries and cream one but, now is raspberries and coconut and the coconut completely over takes the flavour of the yoghurt. Also the strawberry one lacks fruit and flavour and even the new packaging is awful who ever decided to do this needs the sack .

Lack of Fruit and Flavour

Classic7

Classic7Melbourne, Victoria

Why have you ruined a great product

Since the Dairy Farmers yoghurts were introduced I have had one every day with my lunch. The new ones you have just introduced are awful, they taste synthetic and are too thick and the new flavours are too cutting edge. My favourite was always Mango and Peach. We have changed brands now. You had a winner, I bet this costs you big time. I expect you will be doing latte flavour next. Very disappointed indeed. Yours Jon.

Bad choice of flavours and too thick

Missing The Low Fat Thick and Creamy

Why have you taken away the 98% fat free Thick and Creamy Yoghurt.
I used to buy about three medium sized tubs every week. Not anymore. I have no interest in buying or trying the full fat version. Who exactly are you targeting in this product at. I absolutely loved the Passion fruit flavour. Surely you must realize that people who buy/eat yoghurt are usually heath conscious, me included. However there is no way I am going to jepodise my eating plan by eating any of your fullfat version. Please bring back the 98% Fat Free Yoghurt and make a whole lot of people happy and contented again.

Comment on new Thick & Creamy

We've been long time consumers of Dairy Farmers old style 99% fat free Thick & Creamy. We're not impressed with the new product. It also has 5 times the amount of fat! What bright spark thought that would be a selling point! We're now trying other brands to see which most closely match the "old style" Dairy Farmers flavour and nutrition content.

Too thick & creamy. Too much fat content - 5 times the original!

Pat Dixon

Pat DixonMelbourne

New flavour .

I am very disappointed in the new Passionfruit and Mango. I was an avid fan of the Passionfruit Yoghurt and now am left with nothing as I do not like Mango. Please could we have a passionfruit back on its own or else I will have to try a different brand.

The texture was too thick.

Disappointed

Tried new style thick and creamy today . What happened to the 98%fat free . Now loaded with fat and taste not as good as the old recipe . Used to be my favourites yoghurt but will now be moving to a different brand . Slightly bigger container but now approx $1.50 dearer.

Liked the thinner old style yoghurt

So creamy love it

So quick and easy ,kids and i love it.its our favorite summer dessert on really hot days tastes great frozen we love this product and i allways buy it. It really cheap too not like other yoghurts also love how thick and creamy it is its almost like icecream it is fantastic nuy please everyone
so quick and easy