Dairy Farmers Thick & Creamy

Dairy Farmers Thick & Creamy (page 4 of 5)

3.9

Pamala3

Pamala3Cooranbong

Love my Dairy farmers yogurts.

But what happened to the 'Apple Pie' and the 'Citrus Cheesecake' yogurts. I always had them at night for dessert. I really loved these two and now they have taken them off. They were my favourties and now they are gone. Would like to know why and if they are coming back into stores?
Thick and Creamy.

Linda3088Canberra

Watery and sugary yoghurt

Was very disappointed having purchased the plain variety of Dairy Farmers Thick and Creamy. Its very watery and sugary. After purchasing it i notice on the label that they add water to the yoghurt! I think the label is quite misleading as it certainly isnt thick! I would never buy it again

Watery and high sugar

Nicole3170
Nicole3170

You cannot be serious, this is the best yoghurt! My only complaint is that Coles thinks it is ok to charge $6.65 per tub!!! I am off to aldi for my yoghurt!!

caryntay

caryntayMelbourne

An absolute work of art

I have never been a fan of yogurt - I find most of them vile and vomit-inducing. Dairy Farmers Thick & Creamy however, changed my entire perspective on this bacteria-laden delicacy. They have a mouthwatering range of flavours like Citrus Cheesecake (which I particularly love), Banana Caramel Pie (or something delicious like that) and Homestyle Cheesecake. I mean, these beautiful tubs of yogurt are just nectar of the gods. they are a more than passable substitute for the decadent desserts their flavours represent, and they fill me up pretty good.
Flavours, taste, smell, beautiful rich and thick consistency, attractive packaging
A bit high in calories and sugar, and expensive

Find out how Dairy Farmers Thick & Creamy compares to other Yoghurts

Are they discontinuing all flavours????

My favourite is citrus cheesecake but I'm thinking the whole range is being discontinued as Coles and Woolies have both got them on special, Coles have been doing this for weeks now and the asistant there told us they won't be keeping the range anymore. She couldn't tell us whether it was being discontinued but I'm thinking its right. Any news anywhere on this??
Everything, thick & creamy, fantastic flavours, good price.

Bloody beautiful :)

I am not a yogurt eater but I have just had major mouth surgery my fiancé bought me some thick and creamy field strawberries yogurt bloody beautiful great flavours will be definatley eating more even once I've healed and will be trying different flavours available would recommend you try it.
Flavour , Low fat

Mrs C
Mrs C
Heemstede

HeemstedeWOLLONGONG

.Best tasted Yoghart

The best I have tasted in my live and I am 80 years old. From now on I will buy Your beautifull creamy Yoghurt.
I was born in Holland, they have some good Bulgarian Yoghart there. But Yours is even better. Congratulations . I will tell my friends to try it too.

Expat46

Expat46SYDNEY

Best yogurt from a Fage Greek yogurt lover

Terrible

i am very disappointed at this addition only 1.71% of the population require it how about the rest of us. perhaps a special one clearly marked could be made instead of it being forced upon others

it used to be a good product until the addition of the halal gelatine
this product contains halal gelatine why are we putting it into our yoghurt . why is this not advertised .

Yarndi
Yarndi

do you understand the meaning of halal? it just means that muslims can eat it, cant say its poor yoghurt just because muslims can eat it, bit childish i reckon

Valerie46
Valerie46

Special kinds of gelatin indicate the specific animal that was used for its production. For example, Muslim halal or Jewish kosher customs may require gelatin from sources other than pigs, like cows and/or fish and from animals slaughtered ritually.

rebekah92

rebekah92AU

I've tried a few yoghurts over the past few months in search of one which I'll buy each week. I'm a fussy eater so anything a bit 'funny' - I don't touch. For example, I don't really like the organic yoghurts varieties because they develop the whey liquid stuff - I find this a bit gross and have to drain it off. This yoghurt though is thick and creamy (it does actually stay on the spoon if you turn it upside down), has real bits of fruit in it and is perfect for on the go eating. I especially love the Country Vanilla and Field Strawberries flavours. Definitely worth trying :)
Real fruit chunks, thick and creamy texture, comes in different sized tubs - I love the single serve size tubs, I get them for lunch. It's delicious!
No cons for me.

Jillpullen

Jillpullen

This youghurt is devine

Just like it's name implies, this yoghurt is really thick, creamy and very tasty! It has a delicious flavour and lovely smooth texture. It also dosen't contain a huge amount of fruit chunks, which I particularly like. It's a big favourite in our house. We love all the flavours.
It is a little more expensive than the regular brands of yoghurt, but I think it is worth it because it is excellent quality.
It comes in small single serve tubs, and bigger tubs. I would also like it if they made it in bigger sizes again, as it would be more cost effective this way.
It has a delicious flavour and lovely smooth texture
It is a little more expensive than the regular brands of yoghurt

chocolateaddict

chocolateaddictAU

I have tried all flavours of dairy farmers thick & creamy yogurt.. and all of them are absolutely delicious! My favourite ones are the citrus cheesecake, cherry cheesecake, and banana caramel pie. Other flavours like strawberry, passionfruit and vanilla are also yummy, but in my opinion they're not as good as the dessert-flavoured ones. This yogurt is also highly addictive for me. I can eat like 6 of those 170g tubs in one sitting, but at least it's much healthier than chocolate or ice cream. Awesome guiltless snack or dessert!
like its name: Thick and Creamy. great flavours.
kinda pricey, but i can just wait until it's on special at woolworths.

simm_mee

simm_meevic, 3020

definataley a yoghurt enjoyed by the entire family. is healthy and creamy as its label says it is. large tub variety is not optimal but you can get a larger variety with the larger tubs
i was fortunate enough to be given the opportunity to try these out and share with my friends and found them to be really enjoyable and thick. my kids had them with cereal and as snacks after school. come in single servings and also large tubs. real fruit pieces and flavours
it does cost a little more than other yoghurts and i found in the larger tubs there wasnt as much variety as in the single serves

Paula89

Paula89AU

This is the only fresh yoghurt that my husband will eat. It costs a little more than most of the brands at the supermarket, but it is far superior in flavour and texture. It comes in small single serve tubs, and bigger tubs. I would also like it if they made it in bigger sizes again, but I haven't been able to find any.
Like it's name implies, this yoghurt is really thick and creamy. It has a delicious flavour and lovely smooth texture. It's a big favourite in our house.
It's a little more expensive than the regular brands of yoghurt.

naomiS

naomiSAU

Good

This yogurt is delicious, I love the thick creamy taste, and the real fruit taste. I love that the chunks of fruit are small. These make a great snack!
Great taste, hardly any big lumps of fruit, thick and creamy, really filling and satisfying.
The price is a bit much when not on special.

sherri

sherriVic, 3802

Good

This is a quality yoghurt that tastes good. The most popular in our house is the strawberry flavour. A lot of yoghurts can e a bit on the runny side but this one really is quite thick and creamy and what is more, it doesn't thin down and change consistency a day or so after opening, which is what i have found can happen with some brands.
Nice quality product that really is thick and creamy. it's easy to find in most supermarkets and you can find it in different sizes.
From what I am reading, the sugar content is a bit high.It's not cheap either.

lil_lazza

lil_lazza

Good

Great yogurt, i love this because its full of flavour and is very thick. There is alot of fruit in the yogurts and it is very creamy. I wish they came in 6 packs rather then just by themselves
lovely creamy taste and contains alot of natural pieces of fruit. low fat yogurt with alot of taste which is quite rare
not as thick as it says on the add, it will run off your spoon if you turn it upside down. Only comes in small tubs seperatly and in big 1kg tubs, I wish they came in 6 packs.

Lucy_Lou

Lucy_Lou

This yoghurt is a big hit in our household. It really is alot thicker and creamier than other mainstream supermarket-style yoghurts and therefore much tastier. It comes in some great flavours including cheesecake and we often have them on hand as desserts, especially over fresh fruit. I like that they now offer lower sugar varieties which also taste great. Not quite as luxurious as the real gourmet yoghurts but far superior to the major brand yoghurts.
Very tasty, thick creamy texture, comes in a range of great flavours,
High in sugar (although they do have lower sugar and low fat varieties)

ReviewPrincess

ReviewPrincessNSW, 2340

Good

'Dairy Farmers Thick & Creamy' range are precisely that; very thick on the tongue and wonderfully creamy. An excellent quick snack to grab while you're shopping; not too filling but filling enough to tide you over to a meal and enough sugar to give you a boost. Lovely fruit-filled flavour.
Wonderfully creamy. Lovely fruit chunks within. Single packs make shopping easier for fussy flavour eaters. Good size for a snack or accompaniment to lunch. Inviting to the eye.
A little dearer compared to double packs; but more convenient for a single snack serve, so it weighs out. Be an excellent convenience grab if only they came with a spoon or wooden scoop like individual serve ice-creams do.

wei1006

wei1006

This yogurt is not just a yogurt.Creamy,There is no doubt that the taste is the best in Australia,it must be the feeling in the heaven,sweet,but don't worry,98% fat free,I trust products of Dairy farmers.Thick,solid,like real cream,not like other fluid-yogurt.I believe it's the best choice for the people on a diet.You won't feel hungry if you just take one with some vegies or fruits in a meal. Also,price is reasonable
Thick and Creamy,98% fat free,best for people on diet
Nothing I have found

I enjoy eating Dairy farmers Thick and Creamy yoghurt but because I'm always having to watch my wieght, I would prefer it to have less sugar.
It IS thick and creamy and very delicious
I wish it had less sugar

See all Dairy Farmers Thick & Creamy reviews

Peter B.

Peter B.asked

Why are their no longer any yogurts with the tingley, fizzy taste like it supposed to have. Your yoghurt was one of the best but now all the brands merely make an over sweet dairy dessert!

Carol G.
Carol G.

Peter B - If by tingley, fizzy you mean sour, that would be why I never used to eat yoghurt. My favourite yoghurt is the Dairy Farmers Lemon - it has a little zing to it without being over the top. Perhaps you could just by the vanilla yoghurt which is also yummy and add your own zing to it. I use the vanilla yoghurt over mixed berries. You will just have to go by trial and error I think. Good luck, Carol

mary
mary

Peter B - I know what you mean. I also remember, as a young child, the lovely flavor of yogurt. Non of the yogurts come close to that beautiful taste. I actually have tried every yogurt on the market and have not found any that come close. Having said that there are some lovely yogurts available, I keep away from the ones that say "Greek Style" as they are mostly cream.

Hampshire Z.asked

When was caramel fig yogurt introduced, it’s so delicious and perfect lemon creamy is good to. j,Oliver LOVE IT.

Hampshire Z.

I bet if I get my sister to try caramel fig or any other thick and creamy flavoured yogurt she will stop buying that coban yogurt

Beth

Bethasked

where are the diary farmers thick and creamy light yoghurts available?

Disappointed