Dairy Farmers Thick & Creamy

Dairy Farmers Thick & Creamy (page 5 of 5)

3.9

dianehuffy

dianehuffyqld, 4341

i just love dairy farmers thick and creamy yoghurt it is heaven .i have tryed a lot of yoghurt over the years but dairy farmers i love . the textor is just right its smooth and creamy i prefer the strawberry but there is a few flavours that you can try also they come in small cups so you dont have to buy a large tub and if you dont like it its a waste .but i am sure once you taste it you will like it .
i love yoghurt but dairy farmers thick and creamy takes the cake it is so yummy
it is a bit pricy but well worth it

See all Dairy Farmers Thick & Creamy reviews

Peter B.

Peter B.asked

Why are their no longer any yogurts with the tingley, fizzy taste like it supposed to have. Your yoghurt was one of the best but now all the brands merely make an over sweet dairy dessert!

Carol G.
Carol G.

Peter B - If by tingley, fizzy you mean sour, that would be why I never used to eat yoghurt. My favourite yoghurt is the Dairy Farmers Lemon - it has a little zing to it without being over the top. Perhaps you could just by the vanilla yoghurt which is also yummy and add your own zing to it. I use the vanilla yoghurt over mixed berries. You will just have to go by trial and error I think. Good luck, Carol

mary
mary

Peter B - I know what you mean. I also remember, as a young child, the lovely flavor of yogurt. Non of the yogurts come close to that beautiful taste. I actually have tried every yogurt on the market and have not found any that come close. Having said that there are some lovely yogurts available, I keep away from the ones that say "Greek Style" as they are mostly cream.

Hampshire Z.asked

When was caramel fig yogurt introduced, it’s so delicious and perfect lemon creamy is good to. j,Oliver LOVE IT.

Hampshire Z.

I bet if I get my sister to try caramel fig or any other thick and creamy flavoured yogurt she will stop buying that coban yogurt

Beth

Bethasked

where are the diary farmers thick and creamy light yoghurts available?

Disappointed