Dalan d’Olive Hand & Body Cream

Dalan d’Olive Hand & Body Cream

See the Best Moisturisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great natural moisturiser Dalan Dolive

I am a coffee shop owner and barista and have been using Dalan hand and body cream almost everyday for the last 4 years or so. It has improved my skin conditions on my hands and my face looks so bright and even my customers tell me how bright and smooth my skin looks. Absolutely the best moisturisers I have ever tried.

Purchased in April 2019 at Cincotta Chemist Physical store for $14.95.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeNormal Skin

Works a treat

Okay okay, technically speaking I didn't actually use this -- my wife did, and she said it did wonders for the dry skin on her hands and shoulders (been bugging her since her early 20s). And now she's stopped complaining to me about it! You beauty!!

Purchased in March 2019.

Beautiful Everyday Cream

The Dalan D’Olive Hand & Body Cream is my everyday moisturising product. It is light with a great subtle scent. It always leaves my skin feeling soft and looking fresh and healthy.