Dalan d’Olive Hand & Body Cream

Dalan d’Olive Hand & Body Cream

See the Best Moisturisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Patricia

PatriciaSouth East Queensland, QLD

This hand cream works great.

I have sensitive skin and my hands were always getting dry..... I started using Dalan d'olive Hand and Body Cream and my dry skin has cleared right up. My hands are now soft and smooth and I am delighted not only how well it worked but how fast it worked too. I always have some in my house now.

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeDry Skin

Great natural moisturiser Dalan Dolive

I am a coffee shop owner and barista and have been using Dalan hand and body cream almost everyday for the last 4 years or so. It has improved my skin conditions on my hands and my face looks so bright and even my customers tell me how bright and smooth my skin looks. Absolutely the best moisturisers I have ever tried.

Purchased in April 2019 at Cincotta Chemist Physical store for $14.95.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeNormal Skin
Michael Welch

Michael WelchSydney, NSW

Works a treat

Okay okay, technically speaking I didn't actually use this -- my wife did, and she said it did wonders for the dry skin on her hands and shoulders (been bugging her since her early 20s). And now she's stopped complaining to me about it! You beauty!!

Purchased in March 2019.

Emma S

Emma SSydney, NSW

Beautiful Everyday Cream

The Dalan D’Olive Hand & Body Cream is my everyday moisturising product. It is light with a great subtle scent. It always leaves my skin feeling soft and looking fresh and healthy.