Verifieddalealcock.com.au

nicola D.Perth, WA
Mohiuddin A.
Mohiuddin A.Perth, WA3 posts

Scott Blatcher - A Gem from Dale Alcock Homes

Scott Blatcher from DAH has been an exceptional support for our home-building journey. Even if we are in the pre-construction phase, Scott has been with us from the land search, and his insights helped us to get the right land and the right design. Undoubtedly he goes above and beyond for his clients and we are glad to have him not just a new home consultant but as a true wellwisher. Show details ·  1
Fran Mansbridge
Fran Mansbridge
Alejandra and Joe
Alejandra and JoePerth, WA

Awesome start to our building journey thanks to Ryan Neill!

Awesome start to our building journey thanks to Ryan Neill! We are currently in the pre construction stage for our build and we are very grateful for all the help we’ve had from Ryan. He was so patient with us and his work ethic is excellent! He was very accomodating with the times he could meet us and also would go out of his way to reply to our emails no matter the time of day. We are very excited for the next stages :) Show details ·  1
Sanne and Brett
Sanne and Brett
Lorraine and Simon
Lorraine and Simon

Incredible experience!

We are at the pre-construction stage and have received the most amazing support, assistance and guidance from our New Homes Consultant. This gives us great confidence in the whole process going forward to construction and post-construction. Thank you! Show details ·  1
Trish
Trish

Was unbelievably helpful

Brian was very thorough and worked hard to ensure we managed to get the house we wanted within our tight budget. As we have built with the Dale group previously, we are confident of a smooth process to come. Thanks Brian Show details ·  1
Ross Fraser
Ross FraserPerth, WA

Experience with Dale Alcock Homes

I can't tell you enough how easy and seamless this process has been soo far (up to the design stage and have picked outside colours)

I was referred to Darryn Jones, he has been very knowledgeable and helpful through the whole process. Dale alcock are head and shoulders above other home building companies and it shows with their knowledge and how the client is treated.

Would recommend to anyone building a new home. Show details ·  1

Brenndon jodie croucher
Brenndon jodie croucherPerth, WA

So happy with our plans. A lot of hard work went into these we are so great full for Asha’s hard work

To find someone so dedicated to there Taft is refreshing to find
Nothing was a problem or were we made to think that little things were not achievable there was only solutions
To the little things of our daughter seeing our surname on a car park at the home buyers center
Marco
MarcoPerth, WA

Pre construction review

The overall process was smooth and well managed by our new home consultant Darryn Jones. The process was well orgnanised including the parking in Leederville. There was enough time to ask questions to Darryn Jones. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Graeme
GraemePerth, WA

Kevin Shaw - sales consultant

We contacted Dale Alcock Homes after having a bad experience with a custom-builder to build our dream home on the canals in Mandurah. We were then given Kevin Shaw as our sales consultant and he has been wonderful right from the start. Very personable, friendly, super efficient and relieved any of our fears straight away. He has walked us through the process of building and been super efficient and extremely conscious of our tight budget. His 30 years experience with the company really shines through and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to build. Show details ·  1
Ramona and Stuart Heath
Ramona and Stuart HeathPerth, WA

Professionalism Plus!!

We can't thank Ryan Neill enough for his time and dedication to assist us in the pre-construction and design phase of our new home. With his professional knowledge of the industry, he was able to provide us the information required to enable us to make an informed decision on whether or not demolishing or renovating was a viable option. Ryan has come up with a design that suits our family needs and we look forward to seeing the end result which is the construction of our new home!! Show details ·  1
Sam S
Sam S
Ralph Hudson
Ralph HudsonPerth, WA

Choosing our design

Kevin has been so helpful walking us through choosing our design. This was dependent on may things. Our block is narrow, we have great views at the back of the block. We had specific needs and wants, including a budget.
Kevin helped us navigate this process. Show details ·  1
bergfe450
bergfe450

New home build

We had seen numerous display homes and spoke to many of the various home builder Sales agents when we came across Olivia Sangalli from Dale Alcock Homes Perth. Olivia (Liv) was nothing short of fantastic right from the start. Like most couples building their 1st home, we had many questions and concerns which Liv patiently listened to and answered everything we needed to know. She knows her stuff and was definitely one of the main reasons we decided to commit to Dale Alcock for our new home. Thank you Dale and Olivia, and if you could just get us in by Christmas ... ;) Show details ·  1
Niamh

Dale Alcock Homes   DM
RAKESH K.
RAKESH K.Perth, WA

James brittain

We've received a great level of service from our consultant James brittain.

James actively listened to our needs and wants and was committed to seeing out our vision of building our first home. James was more than happy to answer the endless questions we had and if needed, find answers to provide us asap.

We appreciated the commitment and honesty James provided, he is someone who is actively trying to do the best for his clients. Show details ·  1

Joe and pim
Joe and pimPerth, WA

Ryan neill, Dale Alcock

Big shout out to the dale alcock team , especially Ryan Neill for making the process straight forward & stress free such a professional in what he does answered all our questions without hesitation!
Dale Alcock is a great building company with great contracting partners, good to do business with , cheers guys Show details ·  1
Daniel
Daniel

Excellent Consultation from our nominated Builders

Early stages of the build have been super easy and Co-operative tying in with our available hours. We had little knowledge going into this process and have been guided extremely well throughout. Could not recommend the team at Dale’s highly enough! Show details ·  1
Chelsea
Chelsea

First home

We have had a delightful experience with Dale thus far! Our new homes consultant (who is also a broker) has been beyond helpful, answering all questions around the clock for us, even working in with our work schedules to meet on the weekend and take calls after hours. The home collective was incredible and a large decider in our decision to build with Dale. We look so forward to the process with such a reputable company. Show details ·  1
G.B yanez
G.B yanez

Right choice

We’ve spoken to few builders to find the right house and land package, then we have spoken to Darryn Jones on then phone and he’s very knowledgeable, he assisted us throughout the whole process and help us find the right home for us, while keeping to our price range. We couldn't be happier with the experience, and we are looking forward to the build. Show details ·  1
Steph K
Steph KSydney, NSW4 posts
Structural Integrity
Tim Barnes
Tim BarnesPerth, WA

Dale Alcock Homes building Dreams not just homes

I am thrilled to share my personal experience with Dale Alcock Homes and Brian Macauley and the exceptional service they have both provided during the pre-construction phase of my dream home. From the moment I embarked on this journey with them, it was evident that I had made the right choice.

From the initial consultation, it was clear that they was genuinely interested in understanding my vision for my new home. They patiently listened to my ideas, concerns, and preferences, and it was reassuring to see them translate these into an architectural plan that was both practical and aesthetically pleasing.

The professionalism of the entire team was outstanding. Show details ·  1

Snehal Sirsat
Snehal SirsatPerth, WA

James Brittain

He are building our new home with Dale Alcock and could not have found a better consultant than James Brittain. He understood exactly what we wanted and suggested the best options . He is always quick to revert and takes personal attention to every detail. Always happy to work with him and the team at Dale Alcock . Show details ·  1
Sharni Olzard
Sharni OlzardPerth, WA2 posts

Our experience so far has been fantastic

My partner and I are very excited to have signed contracts to begin building our new home with Dale Alcock.We had a meeting with a very nice new home consultant Darryn Jones.Darryn was very pleasant to meet.Darryn was friendly and made us feel comfortable.Darryn went through all the information very thoroughly step by step.Darryn gave us great advice and information to help us with our decisions.Darryn was great with communication and prompt with any questions we needed answering.We look forward to working with Darryn through our journey of building our new home. Show details ·  1

Not sure
Not surePerth, WA
Gary E
Gary EPerth, WA6 posts
Alysha and Jeremy
Alysha and Jeremy

Extremely happy

After purchasing our block, we were looking to find the perfect company to build our dream home with when we crossed paths with Ryan Neill.
He was professional, honest & so easy to work with. We changed our design and nothing we ever asked was to hard, Ryan was always going above & beyond to ensure we knew the process and understood everything.
We did have meetings with other building companies and none even came close to Ryan's comprehensive insight into building and design.
We would recommend Ryan to any friends, family or people wishing to build. Show details ·  1
Chris L
Chris LPerth, WA

Wonderful experience with James Brittain

I wanted to express my heartfelt appreciation for James's professional experience and dedication.
I have a couple of design changes in my mind and he responded quickly to fulfil what I wanted and showed me what Dale Alcock Homes can do and offer within my budget.

His professionalism is one of the reasons I decided to build with Dale Alcock Homes.
James's contributions have been invaluable, and I am truly grateful for his hard work.
Thank you for being exceptional and I hope this wonderful experience will get even better in the construction with Dale Alcock Homes. Show details ·  1

Joanne
JoanneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Excellent builder and consultancy service

I signed up with Dale Alcock Homes for my new build in Mindarie. Brian McCauley is/was my new home consultant. Brian provided a seamless consultancy service, was very receptive to my needs and wants and answered all of my questions very quickly and in detail, without making things too complicated to understand. Brian is extremely knowledgeable and is an expert in his field. He is certainly an asset to Dale's. Of course, I cannot comment on the build, as the slab isn't even down as yet lol, however, if the pre-construction stage was anything to go by, I envisage no issues whatsoever. Show details ·  1
Syazlie Ghazali
Syazlie GhazaliPerth, WA
Mitch black
Mitch black

New Homes Consultant Ryan Niell

After going back and forth over the past 12 months with Ryan we decided that Dale Alcock was the right fit for our family. From day one Ryan has always been upfront and honest about every detail no matter how large or small it may be. He has made the start of the building process for us very enjoyable and stress free. So far 10/10 which in the industry these days is incredibly hard to come by. Show details ·  1
PSK
PSKPerth, WA

Signing With DAH

We will building our first home, after a failed attempt two years ago with a different building company. After speaking to Darryn Jones our confidence and excitement is something we didn't feel perviously. Darryn’s experience and professionalism along with his honesty and humbleness has made our journey thus far very smooth. Darryn we thank you for making our dream of building our first home soon become a reality. Show details ·  1
Dave R
Dave RPerth, WA

Great for building newbies

We have had nothing but a positive experience with Dale Alcock Homes. We reside 90mins away from the block we have purchased, work full time and have a toddler. Darryn has made the time that works for us, including teams chats in the evening and extensive emails addressing every one of our queries. The process is stressful, but Dale Alcock have made the process extremely enjoyable too. Show details ·  1
Mick and Denise
Mick and DenisePerth, WA

Signing up with Dale Alcock

Our new homes consultant, Darryn Jones, has been nothing but excellent in assisting in our design to suit our block. His knowledge of the product, his pro-activeness and patience can't be faulted. He made sure we saw the Dale Alcock range of products used as a #1 priority before talking building design requirements.
We have confidence in our building journey going forward. Show details ·  1

Rebecca C
Rebecca CPerth, WA

Signing up with Dales!

We were so thrilled again to choose Dale Alcock for our next build. We met with New Home Consultant Liv who walked us through the process with professionalism and care.

She was extremely prompt in her communication and helped us with any concerns we had. We were quite particular about changes to our plan and building complications (we were adding) but nothing was too hard for her. She personally over saw communication between other departments and advocated for us with her management team so we could get a desired outcome.

We highly recommend seeing Liv Sangalli for your New Home needs! Show details ·  1

Custom Build - Warwick
Custom Build - WarwickPerth, WA

Service with a Smile :)

My experience to date with Dale Alcock Homes and Darryn Jones in particular has been very professional. Darryn's service has been friendly, prompt and his "can do" attitude refreshing. I look forward to my new project and thank Darryn for assisting me in making it possible. Show details ·  1
Tiarne
Tiarne

What a New Home Build should feel like

Amazing support from the start with patience from all involved whilst I chose my design, block and selections. Despite a few delays outside of anyone's control I felt supported and reassured that I'd be able to build my first home and now I get this opportunity.
If I could recommend anyone I'd recommend Peter Platell and the team at Dale Alcock Homes. Show details ·  1
Wyatt