Listing monitored by Dale Alcock Homes

• Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

ShanicePerth, WA

Biggest investment excitement ruined!

We have had issues from start to now!
Trouble with consultant, trouble with roof, trouble with ongoing delays, trouble with moving downlights and a tv point to a new location. Being told yes you can to be told no you can’t the next day! This is the biggest investment of our lives and to be told no you can’t move lights / tv point because it’ll cause delays when we have already suffered so many delays what’s another one to add when it’s how we want OUR house to be!
It has been one of the worse experiences for us, it’s not enjoyable at all.

Would not recommend!

Customer S.Dale Alcock HomesSend a private message

This has been responded to by our General Manager.

Thank you.

Karen
KarenPerth, WA

Render peeling off fence

nin42Perth, WA

Fungus on my roof

Trying to get some answers to why my Surfmist Colorbond roof is growing black fungus soon after it was built be aware of this company they don’t want to know after home is complete this has been ongoing and not a thing done but send me a solution on how to clean it .

nin42

This problem started almost straight after the home was built I really think Dale Alcock should take more responsibility for his builds not happy at all

Art P.Peel, WA

They [Content Removed] It Up

Customer S.Dale Alcock HomesSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback. We are disappointed to read about your experience. We understand our construction team has been in contact with you and discussed your concerns.

Bad experience with Dale Alcock

• +1Thumbnail
Michael S.

I have requested to meet on site since october so that you can explain everything, but so difficult. is this how you handle customer?

Michael S.

So Jeremy the big boss, email me saying Dale Alcock will not entertain me as customer at all and will not send his staff to the house to attend all the complain. Great Job Dale Alcock. I will sue you in court!

JohnPerth, WA

Built a non-compliant roof with no collar ties

Structural Integrity

Hi John,
We are disappointed to read about your experience. We understand our service team has been in contact with you regarding your concerns and are working through this issue with you.

John

Not really. Your service team said I have to pay for it to be fixed... I don't see how that equates to "working through the issue" with me at all. Since then, I've have zero correspondence from dale alcock homes.

jvm23Perth, WA

poor workmanship

Uneven walls,poorly filled mortar in the bricks, cracks in the slab
Holes in the inside and outside walls,
Cracks showing in the one corner of the house
The brick pattern around the window frames not good
I only see half the house done with termi mesh
They brake the corner of the slab installing the soak-wells

• +2Thumbnail

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2022

ProductReview.com.au has an extremely active community reviewing home builders all over Australia. We've harnessed their collective knowledge to deliver a comprehensive list of the top builders in NSW, VIC, QLD, WA and SA, and an overall #1 winner for the country.

Nathan S.22 Dec 2021
the-home-builder-awards-for-2022
Gary
GaryPerth, WA

We won't choose Dale again

Hi Gary,
We are disappointed to hear about your experience with us and we have passed this message onto our team who are looking further into the matter.
Kind regards,
Megan

KLMJWestern Australia

Caveat emptor!

Hi Kris,
We are disappointed to read about your experience. As per your conversation with our general manager, we will work with you to ensure your concerns are addressed.
Abbey

KLMJ

My concerns had been clearly articulated before I wrote the review but were dismissed. Maybe all correspondence with Dale Alcock needs to go through this site to be taken seriously.

Not worth the price

Build StagePost-Construction
Siva
SivaPerth

Bad workmanship & No supervision

Dale Alcock Homes sealed my roof just before heavy rain, a good builder won’t do any external works on rainy day. The white stuff started coming from roof ridges in few days because the work was done in wet. I asked the supervisor to fix it, the subcontractor came and redone the sealing but he didn’t clean the white stuff instead he just painted the tiles (the white stuff had damaged more than 25% of roof). Also the subcontractor damaged the ridge alignments, it was like snake on the roof (zigzag). I asked the builder to replace the painted tiles & ridges to be realigned but all three attempts are just waste of time. There is no quality of workmanship & supervision. Talk good at sales but bad delivery.

Construction End DateOct 2019
Dale A.Dale Alcock HomesSend a private message

Hi Siva, Thank you for getting in touch. As per your conversation with our General Manager, we are addressing your concerns.
Taylor

AB7248
AB7248Perth, WA

If it goes wrong, they don't care.

Construction End DateMar 2016

Hi AB7248,
Thank you for sharing your concerns with us. I believe the service and management teams are in contact with you.
The Dale Alcock Team.

MichaelaAustralind

The plaster is appalling and dale alcock does nothing about it!

Hi Michaela,
We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have passed your details on to our Client Services Team and they will be in touch to discuss this issue with you.
Kind regards,
The Dale Alcock Team

Michaela

Yep we've been contacted, can't help but feel the blame is being put back on us. Still waiting on the lab test results that the plaster inspectors took and for their report which will put us out of pocket by well over $1000! All in all dissapointing!

The most disappointing and depressing experience in our lives.

My Partner and I are currently building our first home with a member of the ABN group Dale Alcock. We where promised that extra cost and less features is part of the package due to Dale Alcocks exceptional building quality.

Halfway through and have noticed and formally complained to the builder for failure to meet autralian standards. We have written reports and third party inspections reports

Dale Alcocks response has been less then satisfactory.
Declaring that they are not "Legally obligated" to follow the recommendations in the reports.
Our last step seems to be to report the faults to the building commission. A final card that we have yet to play.

An Angry and Devastated,