Listing monitored by Dale Alcock Homes

• Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Poor workmanship

Lack of consitant professional site supervision during the build resulted in a number of issues during the build that were only picked up by hiring my own building inspector, items including but not limited to structural roof timbers missing and overall lack of quality workmanship, this has resulted in ongoing call outs and repairs which they have followed through with but is still disheartening.

Site Admin
Customer S.Dale Alcock Homes
Peter
PeterPerth, WA

Custom Build, some bumps in the road, now a brick wall

Site Admin

Hi Peter and Taylar,
Thanks for sharing your personal experience with us! We appreciate any feedback and I will be sure to pass that on. I am loving your home design and look forward to seeing it in real life in the coming months!
Warm Regards,
Abbey

Roland

Meh... Building is just like any other... But Expensive!

Construction End DateDec 2015
Stu
StuBaldivis

Rollercoaster Ride

FlySpray

High quality build but inflexible, poor communication & stressful

FlySpray

Disappointed with the quality of work and trades use

Had a Bad experience from start to finish. Poor quality of work from trades. Took my keys at hand ova on the promise that by the following week the items would be fixed that were noted down and discussed a number of times beforehand. It has now been 3 weeks and still no items have been fixed.Would not build with Dale Alcock again or recommend to anyone to.

s.singh
s.singhswanview

End up with disappointment

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Big DPerth

No Different to the other cheap builders.

Dale A.Dale Alcock Homes

Hi BigD, sorry to hear there's still an issue. However i'm sure Dale would be happy to discuss this further with you. Feel free to send me an email with your details to - thedacrew@dalealcock.com.au

Really?
I complained about all these issues at the time and got nowhere.

Disappointed

After hearing of Dales reputation and after visiting their showroom we were excited to build our first home with them but 3yrs on we are very disappointed ! As I'm writing this my husband is patching cracks in our walls , we had issues with plumbing in the toilets and the most disappointing issue was our ensuite shower leaking which has caused extensive water damage to the surrounding walls, only to be told by Dale Alcock that it was caused by failing silicone which they only give a 12mth warranty for so therefore it is our responsibility and cost to fix. Oh but they did give us the name of a company who could reseal the shower for us !!!!! What a joke, you don't expect this from a 3yr old house.

Find out how Dale Alcock Homes compares to other Home Builders

Disapointing and frustrating journey to our build.

JC_1972
JC_1972Western Australia, 6031

sheildsyAU

Bad

We like others were recommended Dale Alcock but we cannot say the same. We still like the design and the fact that we could make the changes we made. We are already over the house before we have moved in all due to staff not listening making the whole process hard work.
Designs & choices. The fact that you did not sign the contratc until after pre start.
We are just completing our build and from the begining of our build we had concerns regarding one wall and have asked to see senior people regarding this wall. With no avail. We now have to decide if the wall is good enough for us to sign for the house. This combined with other nore ninor details have made the build something we would not want to repeat and not receommend to anyone else.

Amanda Yee asked

Hi Dale Alcock Maintenance team,

I have been in touch with your service team via email regarding the cracking tiles but I didn't not receive any response . I follow up with phone call but my call was forwarded to voice messages.

Can you please get your team to touch base with me ?

Customer S.Dale Alcock Homes

Hi Amanda,
Sorry to hear nobody has been in touch. Could you please provide me with your address and email? Thank you, Abbey

Hi Abbey,

Thanks for you reply .
My property address 14 Warru Gdns Success Wa 6164 - Job 23726

My email amanda_5202@hotmail.com

Michael S.asked

Finished the house in october 2020. And lots of cracks, scratches, and other defect thing. And until now I ask for you to come and visit onsite and see it for yourself. But until now nobody dare to come and talk and fix the defects? Is this how Dale Alcock who won alot of award treat their customers?

Michael S.asked

The contract said to provide Aircon to suit the size of the house. What we get is aircon system that only can be used for half the house, either bedrooms or living room. Dale Alcock said it is our fault that we did not ask the detail about the aircon since beginning. Any opinion regarding this issues? I hope others will not get tricked by this tricky contract!

Michael S.

Just had a phone call with Jeremy. He said that for Delano house, Dale Alcock supplies aircon only half of the required capacity for the whole house to all their customers. That is their standard.

I wonder is that true? Or Am I the only one who got tricked by the contract that says Dale Alcock will supply aircon that suit the house but what they mean is only half the house capacity?

Get an answer from our members and Dale Alcock Homes representatives