Listing monitored by Dale Alcock Homes

• Flooring

Bad experience with Dale Alcock

• +1Thumbnail
Michael S.

I have requested to meet on site since october so that you can explain everything, but so difficult. is this how you handle customer?

Michael S.

So Jeremy the big boss, email me saying Dale Alcock will not entertain me as customer at all and will not send his staff to the house to attend all the complain. Great Job Dale Alcock. I will sue you in court!

JohnPerth, WA

Built a non-compliant roof with no collar ties

Structural Integrity

Hi John,
We are disappointed to read about your experience. We understand our service team has been in contact with you regarding your concerns and are working through this issue with you.

John

Not really. Your service team said I have to pay for it to be fixed... I don't see how that equates to "working through the issue" with me at all. Since then, I've have zero correspondence from dale alcock homes.

jvm23Perth, WA

poor workmanship

Uneven walls,poorly filled mortar in the bricks, cracks in the slab
Holes in the inside and outside walls,
Cracks showing in the one corner of the house
The brick pattern around the window frames not good
I only see half the house done with termi mesh
They brake the corner of the slab installing the soak-wells

• +2Thumbnail

Poor workmanship

Lack of consitant professional site supervision during the build resulted in a number of issues during the build that were only picked up by hiring my own building inspector, items including but not limited to structural roof timbers missing and overall lack of quality workmanship, this has resulted in ongoing call outs and repairs which they have followed through with but is still disheartening.

Gary
GaryPerth, WA

We won't choose Dale again

Hi Gary,
We are disappointed to hear about your experience with us and we have passed this message onto our team who are looking further into the matter.
Kind regards,
Megan

KLMJWestern Australia

Caveat emptor!

Hi Kris,
We are disappointed to read about your experience. As per your conversation with our general manager, we will work with you to ensure your concerns are addressed.
Abbey

KLMJ

My concerns had been clearly articulated before I wrote the review but were dismissed. Maybe all correspondence with Dale Alcock needs to go through this site to be taken seriously.

Peter
PeterPerth, WA

Custom Build, some bumps in the road, now a brick wall

Hi Peter and Taylar,
Thanks for sharing your personal experience with us! We appreciate any feedback and I will be sure to pass that on. I am loving your home design and look forward to seeing it in real life in the coming months!
Abbey

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020

Build StagePost-Construction

Siva
SivaPerth

Bad workmanship & No supervision

Dale Alcock Homes sealed my roof just before heavy rain, a good builder won’t do any external works on rainy day. The white stuff started coming from roof ridges in few days because the work was done in wet. I asked the supervisor to fix it, the subcontractor came and redone the sealing but he didn’t clean the white stuff instead he just painted the tiles (the white stuff had damaged more than 25% of roof). Also the subcontractor damaged the ridge alignments, it was like snake on the roof (zigzag). I asked the builder to replace the painted tiles & ridges to be realigned but all three attempts are just waste of time. There is no quality of workmanship & supervision. Talk good at sales but bad delivery.

Construction End DateOct 2019
Dale A.Dale Alcock Homes

Hi Siva, Thank you for getting in touch. As per your conversation with our General Manager, we are addressing your concerns.
Taylor

Roland

Meh... Building is just like any other... But Expensive!

Construction End DateDec 2015

AB7248
AB7248Perth, WA

If it goes wrong, they don't care.

Construction End DateMar 2016

Hi AB7248,
Thank you for sharing your concerns with us. I believe the service and management teams are in contact with you.
The Dale Alcock Team.

Stu
StuBaldivis

Rollercoaster Ride

MichaelaAustralind

The plaster is appalling and dale alcock does nothing about it!

Hi Michaela,
We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have passed your details on to our Client Services Team and they will be in touch to discuss this issue with you.
Kind regards,
The Dale Alcock Team

Michaela

Yep we've been contacted, can't help but feel the blame is being put back on us. Still waiting on the lab test results that the plaster inspectors took and for their report which will put us out of pocket by well over $1000! All in all dissapointing!

FlySpray

High quality build but inflexible, poor communication & stressful

FlySpray

Disappointed with the quality of work and trades use

Had a Bad experience from start to finish. Poor quality of work from trades. Took my keys at hand ova on the promise that by the following week the items would be fixed that were noted down and discussed a number of times beforehand. It has now been 3 weeks and still no items have been fixed.Would not build with Dale Alcock again or recommend to anyone to.

Amanda Yee asked

Hi Dale Alcock Maintenance team,

I have been in touch with your service team via email regarding the cracking tiles but I didn't not receive any response . I follow up with phone call but my call was forwarded to voice messages.

Can you please get your team to touch base with me ?

Hi Amanda,
Sorry to hear nobody has been in touch. Could you please provide me with your address and email? Thank you, Abbey

Hi Abbey,

Thanks for you reply .
My property address 14 Warru Gdns Success Wa 6164 - Job 23726

My email amanda_5202@hotmail.com

Michael S.asked

Finished the house in october 2020. And lots of cracks, scratches, and other defect thing. And until now I ask for you to come and visit onsite and see it for yourself. But until now nobody dare to come and talk and fix the defects? Is this how Dale Alcock who won alot of award treat their customers?

Michael S.asked

The contract said to provide Aircon to suit the size of the house. What we get is aircon system that only can be used for half the house, either bedrooms or living room. Dale Alcock said it is our fault that we did not ask the detail about the aircon since beginning. Any opinion regarding this issues? I hope others will not get tricked by this tricky contract!

Michael S.

Just had a phone call with Jeremy. He said that for Delano house, Dale Alcock supplies aircon only half of the required capacity for the whole house to all their customers. That is their standard.

I wonder is that true? Or Am I the only one who got tricked by the contract that says Dale Alcock will supply aircon that suit the house but what they mean is only half the house capacity?

Get an answer from our members and Dale Alcock Homes representatives