Listing monitored by Dale Alcock Homes

Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Construction End DateOctober 2020
Michael S.

I have requested to meet on site since october so that you can explain everything, but so difficult. is this how you handle customer?

Michael S.

So Jeremy the big boss, email me saying Dale Alcock will not entertain me as customer at all and will not send his staff to the house to attend all the complain. Great Job Dale Alcock. I will sue you in court!

JohnPerth, WA

Built a non-compliant roof with no collar ties

Dale Alcock H.Dale Alcock Homes

Hi John,
We are disappointed to read about your experience. We understand our service team has been in contact with you regarding your concerns and are working through this issue with you.

John

Not really. Your service team said I have to pay for it to be fixed... I don't see how that equates to "working through the issue" with me at all. Since then, I've have zero correspondence from dale alcock homes.

Other Home Builders

Poor workmanship

Lack of consitant professional site supervision during the build resulted in a number of issues during the build that were only picked up by hiring my own building inspector, items including but not limited to structural roof timbers missing and overall lack of quality workmanship, this has resulted in ongoing call outs and repairs which they have followed through with but is still disheartening.

Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Construction End DateOctober 2015
Gary
GaryPerth, WA

We won't choose Dale again

Dale Alcock H.Dale Alcock Homes

Hi Gary,
We are disappointed to hear about your experience with us and we have passed this message onto our team who are looking further into the matter.
Kind regards,
Megan

Home Builders

Find out how Dale Alcock Homes compares to other Home Builders

Not worth the price

Dale A.Dale Alcock Homes

Amanda Yee asked

Hi Dale Alcock Maintenance team,

I have been in touch with your service team via email regarding the cracking tiles but I didn't not receive any response . I follow up with phone call but my call was forwarded to voice messages.

Can you please get your team to touch base with me ?

Hi Amanda,
Sorry to hear nobody has been in touch. Could you please provide me with your address and email? Thank you, Abbey

Hi Abbey,

Thanks for you reply .
My property address 14 Warru Gdns Success Wa 6164 - Job 23726

My email amanda_5202@hotmail.com

Michael S.asked

Finished the house in october 2020. And lots of cracks, scratches, and other defect thing. And until now I ask for you to come and visit onsite and see it for yourself. But until now nobody dare to come and talk and fix the defects? Is this how Dale Alcock who won alot of award treat their customers?

Michael S.asked

The contract said to provide Aircon to suit the size of the house. What we get is aircon system that only can be used for half the house, either bedrooms or living room. Dale Alcock said it is our fault that we did not ask the detail about the aircon since beginning. Any opinion regarding this issues? I hope others will not get tricked by this tricky contract!

Michael S.

Just had a phone call with Jeremy. He said that for Delano house, Dale Alcock supplies aircon only half of the required capacity for the whole house to all their customers. That is their standard.

I wonder is that true? Or Am I the only one who got tricked by the contract that says Dale Alcock will supply aircon that suit the house but what they mean is only half the house capacity?

Get an answer from our members and Dale Alcock Homes representatives