Listing monitored by Dale Alcock Homes

jvm23Perth, WA

poor workmanship

Uneven walls,poorly filled mortar in the bricks, cracks in the slab
Holes in the inside and outside walls,
Cracks showing in the one corner of the house
The brick pattern around the window frames not good
I only see half the house done with termi mesh
They brake the corner of the slab installing the soak-wells

• +2Thumbnail
Site Admin
Structural Integrity
Build StageMid-Construction
Customer S.Dale Alcock Homes
Peter
PeterPerth, WA

Custom Build, some bumps in the road, now a brick wall

Site Admin
Build StageMid-Construction
Dale A.Dale Alcock Homes

Hi Peter and Taylar,
Thanks for sharing your personal experience with us! We appreciate any feedback and I will be sure to pass that on. I am loving your home design and look forward to seeing it in real life in the coming months!
Warm Regards,
Abbey

Other Home Builders

Amanda Yee asked

Hi Dale Alcock Maintenance team,

I have been in touch with your service team via email regarding the cracking tiles but I didn't not receive any response . I follow up with phone call but my call was forwarded to voice messages.

Can you please get your team to touch base with me ?

Customer S.Dale Alcock Homes

Hi Amanda,
Sorry to hear nobody has been in touch. Could you please provide me with your address and email? Thank you, Abbey

Hi Abbey,

Thanks for you reply .
My property address 14 Warru Gdns Success Wa 6164 - Job 23726

My email amanda_5202@hotmail.com

Michael S.asked

Finished the house in october 2020. And lots of cracks, scratches, and other defect thing. And until now I ask for you to come and visit onsite and see it for yourself. But until now nobody dare to come and talk and fix the defects? Is this how Dale Alcock who won alot of award treat their customers?

Michael S.asked

The contract said to provide Aircon to suit the size of the house. What we get is aircon system that only can be used for half the house, either bedrooms or living room. Dale Alcock said it is our fault that we did not ask the detail about the aircon since beginning. Any opinion regarding this issues? I hope others will not get tricked by this tricky contract!

Michael S.

Just had a phone call with Jeremy. He said that for Delano house, Dale Alcock supplies aircon only half of the required capacity for the whole house to all their customers. That is their standard.

I wonder is that true? Or Am I the only one who got tricked by the contract that says Dale Alcock will supply aircon that suit the house but what they mean is only half the house capacity?

Get an answer from our members and Dale Alcock Homes representatives