Listing monitored by Dale Alcock Homes

• Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring
BevanWestern Australia

Cracks in walls, cornices and ceiling.

We built with dale Alcock just over 5 years ago and a number of cracks open up in all area a short time there were fixed at the 6 mth but what was the point as the all have reopened and gotten worse plus most of the stuff the inspector pointed were determined not important by the guys doing the repair so ignored.

Now we have crack in most door frame surrounds, hallway ceiling and areas of cornines when I call and asked if they were covered by any warranty as they were all original repaired I was told no as they were part of general wear not to sure how I am wearing the ceiling and wall but what we’ve excuse you can come up with I guess.

Not happy with customer services at all

Structural Integrity
Build StagePost-Construction

Hi Bevan,
I believe our building manager has been in touch with you. We will continue to work through these issues with you.
Warm Regards,
Abbey

Bevan

That would be incorrect I provided my email as request and received no reply

Poor workmanship

Lack of consitant professional site supervision during the build resulted in a number of issues during the build that were only picked up by hiring my own building inspector, items including but not limited to structural roof timbers missing and overall lack of quality workmanship, this has resulted in ongoing call outs and repairs which they have followed through with but is still disheartening.

Site Admin
Construction End DateOctober 2015

Other Home Builders

Amanda Yee asked

Hi Dale Alcock Maintenance team,

I have been in touch with your service team via email regarding the cracking tiles but I didn't not receive any response . I follow up with phone call but my call was forwarded to voice messages.

Can you please get your team to touch base with me ?

Hi Amanda,
Sorry to hear nobody has been in touch. Could you please provide me with your address and email? Thank you, Abbey

Hi Abbey,

Thanks for you reply .
My property address 14 Warru Gdns Success Wa 6164 - Job 23726

My email amanda_5202@hotmail.com

Michael S.asked

Finished the house in october 2020. And lots of cracks, scratches, and other defect thing. And until now I ask for you to come and visit onsite and see it for yourself. But until now nobody dare to come and talk and fix the defects? Is this how Dale Alcock who won alot of award treat their customers?

Michael S.asked

The contract said to provide Aircon to suit the size of the house. What we get is aircon system that only can be used for half the house, either bedrooms or living room. Dale Alcock said it is our fault that we did not ask the detail about the aircon since beginning. Any opinion regarding this issues? I hope others will not get tricked by this tricky contract!

Michael S.

Just had a phone call with Jeremy. He said that for Delano house, Dale Alcock supplies aircon only half of the required capacity for the whole house to all their customers. That is their standard.

I wonder is that true? Or Am I the only one who got tricked by the contract that says Dale Alcock will supply aircon that suit the house but what they mean is only half the house capacity?

Get an answer from our members and Dale Alcock Homes representatives