Listing monitored by Dale Alcock Homes

Render peeling off fence

Construction End DateNovember 2018
nin42Perth, WA

Fungus on my roof

Trying to get some answers to why my Surfmist Colorbond roof is growing black fungus soon after it was built be aware of this company they don’t want to know after home is complete this has been ongoing and not a thing done but send me a solution on how to clean it .

Construction End DateMay 2018
nin42

This problem started almost straight after the home was built I really think Dale Alcock should take more responsibility for his builds not happy at all

Ross W.Perth, WA

workmanship questioned-could have been excellent

overall the build was excellent with attention from all concerned particularly the building supervisor, unfortunately on a handover you dont climb all over the roof and assume things are done properly, 20 years later we are still experiencing water leaks, when contacted customer service we were told must be the installation of air conditioning system !

• +2Thumbnail
Construction End DateOctober 2000

Hi Georgia,
no one has contacted me or left a message on my phone about this can someone please follow up

Great Service, very attentive

Our Consultant Jasmine has been very attentive and flexible with any and all requests, information and great at providing design suggestions in our pre construction phase of our build.
Communication has been second to none and is very easy to work with to achieve desired outcome.
Would highly recommend to anyone wanting to build with Dale's.

Bad experience with Dale Alcock

• +1Thumbnail
Construction End DateOctober 2020
Michael S.

I have requested to meet on site since october so that you can explain everything, but so difficult. is this how you handle customer?

Michael S.

So Jeremy the big boss, email me saying Dale Alcock will not entertain me as customer at all and will not send his staff to the house to attend all the complain. Great Job Dale Alcock. I will sue you in court!

Great Service, Thank you Rick

We were contacted promptly after our email enquiry by Rick Weskin. From the initial phone call to the first meet, he was very friendly. We had some great laughs during our meetings as we designed our dream home guided by Rick’s many years of experience within the building industry. He answered all our questions and really made us feel that our business was appreciated. We would like to thank Rick for his friendly and professional service in ensuring our smooth transition into the pre-construction stage.

Has met all expectations

We are currently at the pre-start stage and Michael has been very helpful in the process. We used a display home which we liked as a template and made several changes. Michael helped us with the design and made suggestions with the final changes. We are now at the demolition stage of our old home in preparation for the site works. Hopefully everything else will go as smoothly as the design process as we move forward onto the build.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2022

ProductReview.com.au has an extremely active community reviewing home builders all over Australia. We've harnessed their collective knowledge to deliver a comprehensive list of the top builders in NSW, VIC, QLD, WA and SA, and an overall #1 winner for the country.

the-home-builder-awards-for-2022

Great customer service

We are at the Pre-Start stage of the building process and have found the customer service to be great. From the New Homes Sales Consultant (Michael Gilomen) to the personnel in at central office, nothing has been a problem. Emails and phone calls have been dealt with in a timely and professional manner. We are at the early stages but look forward to working with the other Dale Alcock team members in building our property.

Build StagePre-Construction

Overall quite satisfied so far

Peter was very helpful throughout our initial planning phase and was very approachable with any concerns I had. When I first visited display homes, every other company seemed to not care/want to talk to me as I didn’t have a block ready to go right then and there - I imagine due to the busy period with Govt grants. Peter however was extremely helpful and gave me plenty of explanation about the whole process including finding the right block. During Prestart there were a few hiccups/things that came up although that is to be expected with any project and the team at DAH were quite helpful with rectifying most issues and working around what couldn’t be changed.

BevanWestern Australia

Cracks in walls, cornices and ceiling.

We built with dale Alcock just over 5 years ago and a number of cracks open up in all area a short time there were fixed at the 6 mth but what was the point as the all have reopened and gotten worse plus most of the stuff the inspector pointed were determined not important by the guys doing the repair so ignored.

Now we have crack in most door frame surrounds, hallway ceiling and areas of cornines when I call and asked if they were covered by any warranty as they were all original repaired I was told no as they were part of general wear not to sure how I am wearing the ceiling and wall but what we’ve excuse you can come up with I guess.

Not happy with customer services at all

Hi Bevan,
I believe our building manager has been in touch with you. We will continue to work through these issues with you.
Warm Regards,
Abbey

Bevan

That would be incorrect I provided my email as request and received no reply

JohnPerth, WA

Built a non-compliant roof with no collar ties

Hi John,
We are disappointed to read about your experience. We understand our service team has been in contact with you regarding your concerns and are working through this issue with you.

John

Not really. Your service team said I have to pay for it to be fixed... I don't see how that equates to "working through the issue" with me at all. Since then, I've have zero correspondence from dale alcock homes.

Poor workmanship

Lack of consitant professional site supervision during the build resulted in a number of issues during the build that were only picked up by hiring my own building inspector, items including but not limited to structural roof timbers missing and overall lack of quality workmanship, this has resulted in ongoing call outs and repairs which they have followed through with but is still disheartening.

Construction End DateOctober 2015

Happy First Home Buyer!

I am a first home buyer and have thoroughly enjoyed the process so far. Max managed to help me plan a home that I love in a short period of time. He was flexible and always touched base to ensure I was satisfied. I can't wait to continue through the building process with the Dale Alcock team!

Customer S.Dale Alcock HomesSend a private message

Specific requirements sorted without drama

We recently decided to build a new house in an old area of Perth. We had some specific requirements due to the block. We contacted several builders but all struggled to comprehend what we wanted. We then contacted Dale Alcock and from our very first meeting it was clear they could understand what we wanted and had a can do attitude. The service we received from Stuart, Leyla and Gina was excellent. Specially Leyla stood out. We could not have wished for a better start to this project.

Nathan