Dale Alcock Homes

Dale Alcock Homes (page 4 of 4)

Listing monitored by Dale Alcock Homes

• Build Stage
  • Site Admin
  • Timeliness
  • Structural Integrity
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Underwhelming from start to finish

DameDuFer
DameDuFer
Dale A.Dale Alcock Homes

Hi DameDuFer, We're sorry to hear of your disappointment. Could you please PM your job number and contact details, so I can pass this onto our Home Improvement team to look into this further for you?
Warm Regards,
Taylor

vyonnePERTH

Worst builder in perth

Dale A.Dale Alcock Homes

Hi vyonne57, I've taken over from Jemima. I can't seem to find any information on your home or your job number so would you mind emailing me some details so I can look into all of this for you? thedacrew@dalealcock.com.au.

Thanks, Shannon.

Building Nightmare!

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2022

ProductReview.com.au has an extremely active community reviewing home builders all over Australia. We've harnessed their collective knowledge to deliver a comprehensive list of the top builders in NSW, VIC, QLD, WA and SA, and an overall #1 winner for the country.

Nathan S.22 Dec 2021
the-home-builder-awards-for-2022

Amanda Yee
Amanda Yee Perth, WA

Terrible

This is the 1st time I built house. Choose DA because they claim to reputable and always deliver their word and promise. Yes they do before you sign the contract but once you sign things changed. They treat you like as if you owe them. No one bother to reply your email and dont even answer your phone calls. No courtesy at all. What is going on in their company ?
Nice office
Service and professinalism

JC_1972
JC_1972Western Australia, 6031

sheildsyAU

Don't go near them

Dale A.Dale Alcock Homes

What a pain to deal with......Run away as fast as you can !

Dale A.Dale Alcock Homes

Happy to sell you your dreamhouse but they don't want to build it

They start out really well. The Sales Reps will tell you anything to get you to sign. Then you get hit with pre-start and the gloss starts to come off - "You can't have that" " You can't do that" - Why not if I'm willing to pay?
Then the build - no apparent plan or schedule for tradies, just a succession of random acts that is making me wonder if my build will ever finish. The Site Super who is like a ghost, never on site and obviously doesn't have any idea of what is going on but speaks to you like your a complete fool.
Build quality best described as mediocre, unfortunately for a premium price.
Floorplans
Cost, build quality, communication, planning

mocha
mochaPerth, WA

Terrible

They made the building process so easy

I decided to build with Dale Alcock Homes after visiting the display house out in Champion Lakes. It was the moment that I walked into the house and I knew that I wanted to build it. Problem was, was that it was out of my budget. [name removed] the Sales Rep was excellent to deal with and made all the necessary changes to the house to get it within my budget

The actual build process was great. I was building this on my own and was a bit daunted by all.(and a bit scared there are so many horror stories out there about building) However my fears were ill founded I had no horror stories to tell

I loved every minute of the process and I love it even more that I am living the dream as they say!!!
The communication and service

tommy19
tommy19

Terrible

I wouldn't recommend them to my worst enemy. I write letters that don't get replied to and no one in the office seems to care.
Can't say anything good
The Sales man said yes to everything and then everything was found to be lies. The house is half built it's taken 8 and half months to get to this stage.

Bad

We like others were recommended Dale Alcock but we cannot say the same. We still like the design and the fact that we could make the changes we made. We are already over the house before we have moved in all due to staff not listening making the whole process hard work.
Designs & choices. The fact that you did not sign the contratc until after pre start.
We are just completing our build and from the begining of our build we had concerns regarding one wall and have asked to see senior people regarding this wall. With no avail. We now have to decide if the wall is good enough for us to sign for the house. This combined with other nore ninor details have made the build something we would not want to repeat and not receommend to anyone else.

Pisces01
Pisces01

Terrible

Rude salesperson, only cared about getting our money before even wanting to help a first home buyer in the market.
Nice display homes, really sold me into building
The salesperson at the display home was busy so we couldn't make initial enquiries there, so I put an enquiry on their website. I get a phone call from their salesperson, and his first questions are what my price range is, and have I got finance. No, but I saw a broker a yera ago and they said I can borrow $390k.
the sales person tells me, "well I think you should see a broker and then get back to me. I'll get my broker to call you".
His finance guy NEVER called. the salesperson then contacted me much much later and asked if his broker spoke to us about finance. ha- too late!

jezzapav