Listing monitored by Dale Alcock Homes

• Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Ross W.Perth, WA

workmanship questioned-could have been excellent

overall the build was excellent with attention from all concerned particularly the building supervisor, unfortunately on a handover you dont climb all over the roof and assume things are done properly, 20 years later we are still experiencing water leaks, when contacted customer service we were told must be the installation of air conditioning system !

• +2Thumbnail
Construction End DateOctober 2000

Hi Georgia,
no one has contacted me or left a message on my phone about this can someone please follow up

Chappy
ChappyPerth, WA

Singleton Beach Pad

Construction End DateMarch 2020
Martin J
Martin JPerth, WA

An absolutely worthwhile investment - Thanks Stuart!

We’re into our third year post-construction and couldn’t be happier. We’ve had one tenant and they don’t want to leave, they love the house. Stuart initially designed the house and ensured the process went seamlessly. His design and council regulation knowledge was invaluable. An extremely positive $$$ investment the whole way. Thanks Stuart Jenkins and Dale Alcock.

Construction End DateDecember 2017

Hi Martin,
Thanks for leaving us a review - it's great to hear from you and to know that your tenants are loving the home! We hope your development continues to be very successful for years to come.

Professional at every turn

Liz was awesome, her knowledge and vast experience is a gold star credit to Dale Alcock company. Always quick in following up queries. I am so grateful that I had such an amazing sales consultant to support me through my first build. Liz was always available to me right until the end.
During the build I was supported by another gold star employee Dean, all issues were resolved promptly. Dale Alcock staff are highly professional, helpful and supportive, they made such a big purchase very easy. A big thanks to them both.

Construction End DateFebruary 2020

Hi Zita,
Thanks for leaving a review for us - we really appreciate it. We are so glad you found Liz and she was able to help you with your development journey! We hope you are enjoying your new home.
Thanks,

John and Isye
John and IsyePerth, WA

Congratulations Dale Alcock by John and Isye

Construction End DateNovember 2020

Spencer Jones was the best, start to finish!

Chlo89
Chlo89Perth, WA

Everything we wanted!

Couldn’t fault Spencer even if we tried! Direct & Honest from the get go and listened and understood everything we wanted in our forever home! Answered all our queries in a timely fashion and was always happy to help!Thank you so much Spencer! We couldn’t be happier with your work ethic!

Hi Chloe,
It's so wonderful to hear that Spencer has been instrumental in your building journey. We are so glad you are happy with your home and wish you all the best.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2022

ProductReview.com.au has an extremely active community reviewing home builders all over Australia. We've harnessed their collective knowledge to deliver a comprehensive list of the top builders in NSW, VIC, QLD, WA and SA, and an overall #1 winner for the country.

Nathan S.22 Dec 2021
the-home-builder-awards-for-2022
Sara M
Sara MPerth, WA

Excellent Service

We have just moved into our new home and could not be happier. The service we received was just amazing and it all started with Spencer Jones at one of Dales display homes. The support and advice provided by Spencer set us up for an almost stress free journey through the building process. Every step of the way we were greeted with friendly helpful people. We had a few teething issue when we moved in and I was amazed at how quickly these issues were corrected. We have built many houses and this has to be the best and most relaxed experience we have ever had from start to finish.

Construction End DateOctober 2020
Faye
FayeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sharelle Page

My experience with Dale Alcock has been an easy and helpful process while my house was being built I was living still in Victoria Sharelle was very helpful same with Emma in sending photos of my progressive stages of the build I would highly recommend them I would like to say Sharelle was so helpful and went out of her way at all times because of my living arrangements still in Victoria

Construction End DateFebruary 2020

Hi Faye,
Thanks for leaving us a review - Sharelle will be so happy to hear that you valued her help during the build! We hope you are loving your new home and are enjoying the Perth weather!

hannahfulf
hannahfulfPerth, WA

Harry Lewer & the Dale Alcock Team

Construction End DateJune 2020

Poor workmanship

Lack of consitant professional site supervision during the build resulted in a number of issues during the build that were only picked up by hiring my own building inspector, items including but not limited to structural roof timbers missing and overall lack of quality workmanship, this has resulted in ongoing call outs and repairs which they have followed through with but is still disheartening.

Construction End DateOctober 2015
Laura T.
Laura T.

The house we dreamed of

Construction End DateMay 2020

Great First Build Experience

As a young family with no building experience or knowledge, the idea of wanting a home of our own was a daunting prospect. This was all put at ease when Lachlan Aquilina and the team helped us start our journey, they made us feel important and relaxed while coming up with our first dream home. We were always kept in the loop with progress along the way and everyone we had the pleasure of dealing with, from Finance with Scott to Gina and Paige during Prestart and Preconstruction and now with Nena and Brad for the Build. If you are thinking about a builder, I would highly recommend Dale Alcock and all of the people mentioned.

frank
frankPerth, WA

we had expectations and all our expectations were exceeded

Construction End DateApril 2020
Irene K.
Irene K.Perth, WA

Excellent finished for our New house

Construction End DateApril 2020

Amanda Yee asked

Hi Dale Alcock Maintenance team,

I have been in touch with your service team via email regarding the cracking tiles but I didn't not receive any response . I follow up with phone call but my call was forwarded to voice messages.

Can you please get your team to touch base with me ?

Hi Amanda,
Sorry to hear nobody has been in touch. Could you please provide me with your address and email? Thank you, Abbey

Hi Abbey,

Thanks for you reply .
My property address 14 Warru Gdns Success Wa 6164 - Job 23726

My email amanda_5202@hotmail.com

Michael S.asked

Finished the house in october 2020. And lots of cracks, scratches, and other defect thing. And until now I ask for you to come and visit onsite and see it for yourself. But until now nobody dare to come and talk and fix the defects? Is this how Dale Alcock who won alot of award treat their customers?

Michael S.asked

The contract said to provide Aircon to suit the size of the house. What we get is aircon system that only can be used for half the house, either bedrooms or living room. Dale Alcock said it is our fault that we did not ask the detail about the aircon since beginning. Any opinion regarding this issues? I hope others will not get tricked by this tricky contract!

Michael S.

Just had a phone call with Jeremy. He said that for Delano house, Dale Alcock supplies aircon only half of the required capacity for the whole house to all their customers. That is their standard.

I wonder is that true? Or Am I the only one who got tricked by the contract that says Dale Alcock will supply aircon that suit the house but what they mean is only half the house capacity?

Get an answer from our members and Dale Alcock Homes representatives