Listing monitored by Dale Alcock Homes

• Flooring

Lauren F.
Lauren F.Perth, WA

Our dream coastal home

Sharelle has been so helpful and full of knowledge. She helped us build the home as if it were her own we are so thankful for the work she put in. We are building the Palladian and it’s honestly a dream come true. Thanks so much sharelle your a star

Lauren and sean.

Build StageMid-Construction
Krystal
KrystalWestern Australia

Outstanding Customer Service

We are still in pre construction with Dale Alcock however are confident we have made the right choice. Our consultant John Williams has been helpful, responsive, patient, transparent and most importantly kept us up to date every step of the way. We are remote clients building in the Perth area, it has been really reassuring receiving the level of customer service John has provided and we are now comfortable with Dales being the builder for our forever home while we are afar.

Scott J.
Scott J.Perth, WA

Happy so far, and a huge shout out to Harry and Michelle

Structural Integrity
Build StageMid-Construction

Sharelle Page

Dee
DeePerth, WA

Fabulous experience so far!

Working with Ryan Neill has been a pleasure. He really listened to what I wanted and went all out to make sure my forever home was everything I wanted it to be. I’m sure it was challenging, but Ryan made me feel confident in building with DA. He was respectful of it being MY home and ME knowing what I needed. Nothing was too much to ask and he was always friendly and respectful. I really appreciated the way everyone I’ve met at DA has been so helpful.

Top notch with 5 star service

It was great to be have Darryn help us navigate through our plan. We were happy to have someone who listened to our ideas and make sure they were included in the design. We are looking forward to building our home with Dale Alcock. I’m sure it will be pleasant as it has been all long till now.

Kel
KelPerth, WA

5 Stars Experience

We were referred to Harry Lewer through Heidi at Dale Alcock in Busselton. We had been too many display homes and spoken to a lot of consultants and Dale Alcock stood out the most with not just the inclusions but the service we have received so far has been 10/10.

Since the very first day we spoke with Harry, he has been extremely helpful, patient, genuine and providing great input into our home and when we have a question, he is always happy to answer it. Harry’s customer service is fantastic and we would definitely recommend anyone that is looking to build to go and see Harry.

Keep up the good work and we can’t wait for the house to start being built and see the final product of our Forever Home.

Kel & Jeremy

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2022

ProductReview.com.au has an extremely active community reviewing home builders all over Australia. We've harnessed their collective knowledge to deliver a comprehensive list of the top builders in NSW, VIC, QLD, WA and SA, and an overall #1 winner for the country.

Nathan S.22 Dec 2021

Gagan Dhillon - Jindee Estate, Jindalee

Miranda S
Miranda SPerth

Great experience so far

We are currently building with Dale Alcock and have had a very positive experience so far. Our consultant Harry Lewer has been great to work with from the start. Never pushy or salesy, the whole experience with him has felt honest, straightforward and down to earth. We are still in the pre-construction phase, so fingers crossed the rest of the experience continues along as smoothly as it has so far.

Jayne Hill
Jayne HillCanberra 2600, ACT

Building our Dream Home with Dale Alcock

I can highly recommend Harry Lewer at Dale Alcock Homes for his genuine personal style, knowledge, and most of all his patience. Whilst we are only in the pre-construction and design phase, he was able to answer my endless questions and guide me through the whole process flawlessly. He was efficient and prompt at responding to all queries, provided multiple options and ideas to enhance my design, and at no stage ever put on the 'sales pitch' to hurry me up or lock me when I wasn't ready. We are very happy with the service from Dale Alcock homes so far and are excited to move into the next phase of our build.

Construction End DateJune 2023

Felicia C.
Felicia C.Perth, WA

Harry Lewer and the Mila in Mount Hawthorn

DJK
DJKPerth, WA

Building for the first time and it wasn't difficult at all

S AND L
S AND LPerth, WA

Great start

Ryan Neil helped us since we start looking for block ( old house knock down,not in new area), he sent me a report for every block I may interesting about, once we got the block Ryan and Dale's support team give us most efficiency design change to avoid price increase, until right now, I can give Ryan and DAH 10/10, hope our future journey will be same as beginning.