Listing monitored by Dale Alcock Homes

Ross W.Perth, WA

workmanship questioned-could have been excellent

overall the build was excellent with attention from all concerned particularly the building supervisor, unfortunately on a handover you dont climb all over the roof and assume things are done properly, 20 years later we are still experiencing water leaks, when contacted customer service we were told must be the installation of air conditioning system !

• +2Thumbnail
Construction End DateOctober 2000

Hi Georgia,
no one has contacted me or left a message on my phone about this can someone please follow up

Poor workmanship

Lack of consitant professional site supervision during the build resulted in a number of issues during the build that were only picked up by hiring my own building inspector, items including but not limited to structural roof timbers missing and overall lack of quality workmanship, this has resulted in ongoing call outs and repairs which they have followed through with but is still disheartening.

Site Admin

Construction End DateAugust 2019
Dale Alcock H.Dale Alcock Homes
Jamie
JamiePerth

Fantastic service and great quality build

Dale A.Dale Alcock Homes
Home Builders

Find out how Dale Alcock Homes compares to other Home Builders

Amanda Yee asked

Hi Dale Alcock Maintenance team,

I have been in touch with your service team via email regarding the cracking tiles but I didn't not receive any response . I follow up with phone call but my call was forwarded to voice messages.

Can you please get your team to touch base with me ?

Hi Amanda,
Sorry to hear nobody has been in touch. Could you please provide me with your address and email? Thank you, Abbey

Hi Abbey,

Thanks for you reply .
My property address 14 Warru Gdns Success Wa 6164 - Job 23726

My email amanda_5202@hotmail.com

Michael S.asked

Finished the house in october 2020. And lots of cracks, scratches, and other defect thing. And until now I ask for you to come and visit onsite and see it for yourself. But until now nobody dare to come and talk and fix the defects? Is this how Dale Alcock who won alot of award treat their customers?

Michael S.asked

The contract said to provide Aircon to suit the size of the house. What we get is aircon system that only can be used for half the house, either bedrooms or living room. Dale Alcock said it is our fault that we did not ask the detail about the aircon since beginning. Any opinion regarding this issues? I hope others will not get tricked by this tricky contract!

Michael S.

Just had a phone call with Jeremy. He said that for Delano house, Dale Alcock supplies aircon only half of the required capacity for the whole house to all their customers. That is their standard.

I wonder is that true? Or Am I the only one who got tricked by the contract that says Dale Alcock will supply aircon that suit the house but what they mean is only half the house capacity?

Get an answer from our members and Dale Alcock Homes representatives