Listing monitored by Dale Alcock Homes

Great Service, very attentive

Our Consultant Jasmine has been very attentive and flexible with any and all requests, information and great at providing design suggestions in our pre construction phase of our build.
Communication has been second to none and is very easy to work with to achieve desired outcome.
Would highly recommend to anyone wanting to build with Dale's.

Great Service, Thank you Rick

We were contacted promptly after our email enquiry by Rick Weskin. From the initial phone call to the first meet, he was very friendly. We had some great laughs during our meetings as we designed our dream home guided by Rick’s many years of experience within the building industry. He answered all our questions and really made us feel that our business was appreciated. We would like to thank Rick for his friendly and professional service in ensuring our smooth transition into the pre-construction stage.

Other Home Builders

Has met all expectations

We are currently at the pre-start stage and Michael has been very helpful in the process. We used a display home which we liked as a template and made several changes. Michael helped us with the design and made suggestions with the final changes. We are now at the demolition stage of our old home in preparation for the site works. Hopefully everything else will go as smoothly as the design process as we move forward onto the build.

Great customer service

We are at the Pre-Start stage of the building process and have found the customer service to be great. From the New Homes Sales Consultant (Michael Gilomen) to the personnel in at central office, nothing has been a problem. Emails and phone calls have been dealt with in a timely and professional manner. We are at the early stages but look forward to working with the other Dale Alcock team members in building our property.

Home Builders

Find out how Dale Alcock Homes compares to other Home Builders

Overall quite satisfied so far

Peter was very helpful throughout our initial planning phase and was very approachable with any concerns I had. When I first visited display homes, every other company seemed to not care/want to talk to me as I didn’t have a block ready to go right then and there - I imagine due to the busy period with Govt grants. Peter however was extremely helpful and gave me plenty of explanation about the whole process including finding the right block. During Prestart there were a few hiccups/things that came up although that is to be expected with any project and the team at DAH were quite helpful with rectifying most issues and working around what couldn’t be changed.

Happy First Home Buyer!

I am a first home buyer and have thoroughly enjoyed the process so far. Max managed to help me plan a home that I love in a short period of time. He was flexible and always touched base to ensure I was satisfied. I can't wait to continue through the building process with the Dale Alcock team!

Get quotes
Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes

Specific requirements sorted without drama

We recently decided to build a new house in an old area of Perth. We had some specific requirements due to the block. We contacted several builders but all struggled to comprehend what we wanted. We then contacted Dale Alcock and from our very first meeting it was clear they could understand what we wanted and had a can do attitude. The service we received from Stuart, Leyla and Gina was excellent. Specially Leyla stood out. We could not have wished for a better start to this project.

Dale Alcock H.Dale Alcock Homes

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020

A great prestart to a new home

Dale A.Dale Alcock Homes

Home Builders

Find out how Dale Alcock Homes compares to other Home Builders

Amanda Yee asked

Hi Dale Alcock Maintenance team,

I have been in touch with your service team via email regarding the cracking tiles but I didn't not receive any response . I follow up with phone call but my call was forwarded to voice messages.

Can you please get your team to touch base with me ?

Hi Amanda,
Sorry to hear nobody has been in touch. Could you please provide me with your address and email? Thank you, Abbey

Hi Abbey,

Thanks for you reply .
My property address 14 Warru Gdns Success Wa 6164 - Job 23726

My email amanda_5202@hotmail.com

Michael S.asked

Finished the house in october 2020. And lots of cracks, scratches, and other defect thing. And until now I ask for you to come and visit onsite and see it for yourself. But until now nobody dare to come and talk and fix the defects? Is this how Dale Alcock who won alot of award treat their customers?

Michael S.asked

The contract said to provide Aircon to suit the size of the house. What we get is aircon system that only can be used for half the house, either bedrooms or living room. Dale Alcock said it is our fault that we did not ask the detail about the aircon since beginning. Any opinion regarding this issues? I hope others will not get tricked by this tricky contract!

Michael S.

Just had a phone call with Jeremy. He said that for Delano house, Dale Alcock supplies aircon only half of the required capacity for the whole house to all their customers. That is their standard.

I wonder is that true? Or Am I the only one who got tricked by the contract that says Dale Alcock will supply aircon that suit the house but what they mean is only half the house capacity?

Get an answer from our members and Dale Alcock Homes representatives