Dale Alcock Homes

Dale Alcock Homes (page 3 of 3)

Listing monitored by Dale Alcock Homes

• Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

New Home

Very happy with Dale Alcock and new home. The house has turned out what we expected. Quality and Style.
We choose Dale Alcock for it's reputation - and it holds up. The site manager was top notch. His eye for detail/service and communication was terrific and made the whole building experience enjoyable. The staff (liaison and pre start consulting) were helpful.
Nice work

Lee
LeeSINGAPORE

Professional and well managed

Building with Dales

Our site managers motto was "Everything is easily fixed". So it was no problem when we wanted things changed, he came up with a solution. The contractors were of a high standard, particularly Haigh Painters. We have ended up with our dream house at the end of this build thanks to Dale Alcock.
Dale Alcock central is excellent for helping select all the interior fixtures

Beentheredonethat
BeentheredonethatPerth

2010 build, individual design - better late then never

Big DPerth

No Different to the other cheap builders.

Dale A.Dale Alcock Homes

Hi BigD, sorry to hear there's still an issue. However i'm sure Dale would be happy to discuss this further with you. Feel free to send me an email with your details to - thedacrew@dalealcock.com.au

Really?
I complained about all these issues at the time and got nowhere.

Get quotes

We can't fault the process!'

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020

Disappointed

After hearing of Dales reputation and after visiting their showroom we were excited to build our first home with them but 3yrs on we are very disappointed ! As I'm writing this my husband is patching cracks in our walls , we had issues with plumbing in the toilets and the most disappointing issue was our ensuite shower leaking which has caused extensive water damage to the surrounding walls, only to be told by Dale Alcock that it was caused by failing silicone which they only give a 12mth warranty for so therefore it is our responsibility and cost to fix. Oh but they did give us the name of a company who could reseal the shower for us !!!!! What a joke, you don't expect this from a 3yr old house.

Other Home Builders

Disapointing and frustrating journey to our build.

Overall good experience

JC_1972
JC_1972Western Australia, 6031

sheildsyAU

Find out how Dale Alcock Homes compares to other Home Builders

They made the building process so easy

I decided to build with Dale Alcock Homes after visiting the display house out in Champion Lakes. It was the moment that I walked into the house and I knew that I wanted to build it. Problem was, was that it was out of my budget. [name removed] the Sales Rep was excellent to deal with and made all the necessary changes to the house to get it within my budget

The actual build process was great. I was building this on my own and was a bit daunted by all.(and a bit scared there are so many horror stories out there about building) However my fears were ill founded I had no horror stories to tell

I loved every minute of the process and I love it even more that I am living the dream as they say!!!
The communication and service

Bad

We like others were recommended Dale Alcock but we cannot say the same. We still like the design and the fact that we could make the changes we made. We are already over the house before we have moved in all due to staff not listening making the whole process hard work.
Designs & choices. The fact that you did not sign the contratc until after pre start.
We are just completing our build and from the begining of our build we had concerns regarding one wall and have asked to see senior people regarding this wall. With no avail. We now have to decide if the wall is good enough for us to sign for the house. This combined with other nore ninor details have made the build something we would not want to repeat and not receommend to anyone else.

jezzapav