Listing monitored by Dale Alcock Homes

• Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Poor workmanship

Lack of consitant professional site supervision during the build resulted in a number of issues during the build that were only picked up by hiring my own building inspector, items including but not limited to structural roof timbers missing and overall lack of quality workmanship, this has resulted in ongoing call outs and repairs which they have followed through with but is still disheartening.

Site Admin
Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateOctober 2015

Richelle
Richelleasked

I built my home in 2009 and still live in it. One of the rear rooms has bad cracking in the cornice and wall above the window and the window frame is hard to open and close to the point where the frame is not square and the glass has 'moved'. This is covered under the 25-year structural warranty? regards Richelle

nin42
nin42

Good luck with your claim.

Amanda Yee asked

Hi Dale Alcock Maintenance team,

I have been in touch with your service team via email regarding the cracking tiles but I didn't not receive any response . I follow up with phone call but my call was forwarded to voice messages.

Can you please get your team to touch base with me ?

Hi Amanda,
Sorry to hear nobody has been in touch. Could you please provide me with your address and email? Thank you, Abbey

Michael S.
Michael S.asked

Finished the house in october 2020. And lots of cracks, scratches, and other defect thing. And until now I ask for you to come and visit onsite and see it for yourself. But until now nobody dare to come and talk and fix the defects? Is this how Dale Alcock who won alot of award treat their customers?

Get an answer from our members and Dale Alcock Homes representatives