Listing monitored by Dale Alcock Homes

4.9
Peter
PeterPerth, WA

Custom Build, some bumps in the road, now a brick wall

Site Admin
Build StageMid-Construction
Dale A.Dale Alcock HomesSend a private message

Hi Peter and Taylar,
Thanks for sharing your personal experience with us! We appreciate any feedback and I will be sure to pass that on. I am loving your home design and look forward to seeing it in real life in the coming months!
Warm Regards,
Abbey

Richelle
Richelleasked

I built my home in 2009 and still live in it. One of the rear rooms has bad cracking in the cornice and wall above the window and the window frame is hard to open and close to the point where the frame is not square and the glass has 'moved'. This is covered under the 25-year structural warranty? regards Richelle

nin42
nin42

Good luck with your claim.

Customer S.Dale Alcock HomesSend a private message
Amanda Yee asked

Hi Dale Alcock Maintenance team,

I have been in touch with your service team via email regarding the cracking tiles but I didn't not receive any response . I follow up with phone call but my call was forwarded to voice messages.

Can you please get your team to touch base with me ?

Customer S.Dale Alcock HomesSend a private message

Hi Amanda,
Sorry to hear nobody has been in touch. Could you please provide me with your address and email? Thank you, Abbey

Michael S.
Michael S.asked

Finished the house in october 2020. And lots of cracks, scratches, and other defect thing. And until now I ask for you to come and visit onsite and see it for yourself. But until now nobody dare to come and talk and fix the defects? Is this how Dale Alcock who won alot of award treat their customers?

Get an answer from our members and Dale Alcock Homes representatives