Listing monitored by Dale Alcock Homes

Divina Campos
Divina CamposPerth, WA

Dream HOME from DALE ALCOCK

Smooth process

We were not 100% sure but almost signing with a competitor to build our first home, when visiting a display home we met John Williams. I can't fault the attention John dedicated to us and to top that, his knowledge of the process presented with a highest standard of professionalism and dedication. Two meetings later and we knew what we wanted. John kept our feet on the ground, helping through design decisions all the way to close the deal. It is the start of a long and excited journey for us and so far we are happy with our decision. Kudos to John!

Austin
AustinPerth, WA

A very positive experience selecting a builder

Professional, Friendly, available 24/7

I still can’t believe from my messenger txt late on night to a signed deal on land and house package completed with one week!
Dale Alcock should be proud of Chris as he is a wonderful trustworthy and approachable sales consultant I have met.
Chris has gone over and beyond what we expected! He is positive and caring and customer focused.
Love your work, Chris. I’ll be recommending Dale and Cris to all my friends!

Find out how Dale Alcock Homes compares to other Home Builders

Amazing Start to our forever home!

The day we walked into the display home and talked to John Williams, we knew we were with the right company to build our forever home. From the start we could see John had a passion and knowledge for the industry. Not at any stage did we feel like John was just trying to make a sale, and at a time of uncertain price rises and trade shortages -John has been transparent with all these challenges throughout the industry. John has been very proactive, very prompt in replies and always available to assist whenever we have queries.

We look forward to the journey ahead, and with the team at Dale's we know we are in good hands.

Emma Z.
Emma Z.

Transparent, Thorough, Trustworthy

We have been impressed every step of the way working with Ryan Neill. From the initial stages of securing a block, through to finalising the design of our new home, Ryan was absolutely transparent, thorough and made us feel completely at ease and excited about the process. It truly felt like he was on our team and that he was open to our ideas, as well as providing us with excellent feedback and guidance on the design and building process.

Liam O.
Liam O.Perth, WA

Amazing product and even better service!

From the very start, Chris Beck and Dale Alcock Homes has been a pleasure to deal with, always more than willing to offer tips on design, talk through all the different options whilst keeping a friendly and professional atmosphere.

I’m a customer that struggles to visualize what things will look like so having someone there who understands the struggle and can provide physical references, personal recommendations and reassurance, has been an immeasurable help in designing my new home.

Nothing is ever too much and the team at Dale Alcock Homes has given me confidence along with honest, realistic expectations for when I’ll be in my new home.

All good things come to those who wait!

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Rach And Matt
Rach And MattPerth, WA

Just Moved to Construction!

Mel
MelPerth, WA

Starting our dream home

Find out how Dale Alcock Homes compares to other Home Builders

Perfection it was just meant to be

John has been amazing from the day we met him accidentally after he had been recommended to us. John has been available to us day and night for any questions or concerns.
He has guided us through this experience with so much care and consideration even at 8pm at night!!! Dale Alcock is absolutely lucky to have him on board as a staff member he works day and night to make sure we are building our dream home and leaves nothing out. I have had a thousand questions and he has gone over and above to answer them. We have developed such a report with him. We can be completely honest with him and I’m excited that we found him for our journey

Michael
MichaelPerth, WA

Natalie Scott is Fantastic

Natalie has been an amazing Sales Consultant. She has assisted us every step of the way to help us build our dream home. She has made time to meet with us several times to go through our questions and queries and spent the time to make us feel educated and aware of the processes and decisions. We highly recommend Natalie to anyone who is wanting to build a new home.

Darryn Jones - News Homes
We found dealing with Darryn Jones amazing. He is friendly, great sense of humour and very knowledgable and eager to help us through the process. He always replied promptly to all forms of contact and very helpful answering queries. He knew budget was a big things for us and made sure we got what we wanted and needed in the new home while trying to keep out costs down. He made a stressful process a lot easier.

Nigel
NigelSouth West, WA

Narrow Block & Wishlist; Darryn created my dream design

With a concept and wish list of my new home Darryn Jones met with me on multiple occasions to scope out the design based on what was important to me, my family and my lifestyle. I now have a design that meets my wish list. Fantastic, professional and friendly service.

Site Admin

Mark Keddie
Mark KeddiePerth, WA

Darryn Jones New Homes Consultant Extraordinaire

In our dealings with Darryn we have found him to very friendly and with a great sense of humour. When we had to contact Darryn by email he always replied promptly. He was also available to answer any phone calls on the weekend. When dealing with Darryn he offered some changes to the house plans that we would not have thought of and offered some cost saving ideas as well. There was never any thought of time pressure in our initial meetings with Darryn with him making us feel relaxed and resulting in a very successful outcome.

It was too easy!!

After having a rocky experience building in the past, working with Darryn Jones was amazing! Darryn helped us understand every little detail of the demo & build process we were about to undertake and was there every step of the way. Darryn kept a close eye on our applications and answered any questions we had. If any unforseen complications arrose Darryn would have a solution prior to meeting with us to discuss the matter.

Amanda Yee asked

Hi Dale Alcock Maintenance team,

I have been in touch with your service team via email regarding the cracking tiles but I didn't not receive any response . I follow up with phone call but my call was forwarded to voice messages.

Can you please get your team to touch base with me ?

Hi Amanda,
Sorry to hear nobody has been in touch. Could you please provide me with your address and email? Thank you, Abbey

Hi Abbey,

Thanks for you reply .
My property address 14 Warru Gdns Success Wa 6164 - Job 23726

My email amanda_5202@hotmail.com

Michael S.asked

Finished the house in october 2020. And lots of cracks, scratches, and other defect thing. And until now I ask for you to come and visit onsite and see it for yourself. But until now nobody dare to come and talk and fix the defects? Is this how Dale Alcock who won alot of award treat their customers?

Michael S.asked

The contract said to provide Aircon to suit the size of the house. What we get is aircon system that only can be used for half the house, either bedrooms or living room. Dale Alcock said it is our fault that we did not ask the detail about the aircon since beginning. Any opinion regarding this issues? I hope others will not get tricked by this tricky contract!

Michael S.

Just had a phone call with Jeremy. He said that for Delano house, Dale Alcock supplies aircon only half of the required capacity for the whole house to all their customers. That is their standard.

I wonder is that true? Or Am I the only one who got tricked by the contract that says Dale Alcock will supply aircon that suit the house but what they mean is only half the house capacity?

Get an answer from our members and Dale Alcock Homes representatives