Listing monitored by Damco Kitchens

• Rates and Fees

JoeP
JoeP

Total kitchen makeover

We wanted to modernise our 17 year old kitchen but did not have any idea on what would work for us. After visiting Damco kitchens, AJ, helped us design a complete makeover. This completely transformed our kitchen area and opened up the space to make the kitchen more usable and modern. The trades used to accomplish this were all very professional and precise in their work. Nikool was very attentive on the progress of the job and ready to accommodate us on any queries or concerns. Communication was excellent and I would recommend their work and business acumen.

Nita Walker
Nita WalkerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My dream kitchen has come to life!

HamKew
HamKewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Our Damco Kitchen is Excellent

Customer S.Damco Kitchens

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such great feedback! The team is so pleased you are happy with the end result!

Regards,

Main & Ensuite Bathroom Renovation

From start to finish the renovation was handled very professionally and completed in a timely manner. The project manager and tradesmen were very thorough and efficient. We would defintely recommend Damco.

A really lovely renovation

The workmanship and professional conduct of all specialist workmen was exemplary on all occasions. We are delighted with the finished appearance and functionality of the design. Richard proved an invaluable source of advice at all times.

Deb
DebBentleigh East

Renovation has created a new home!! Thrilled :)

Awesome job!

Am extremely happy with my new Kitchen and Bar, Damco Kitchens have proved to be more than the right choice for my requirements, from day 1 working with Rick on the 3D design was impressed on the results tweaking my ideas into something exciting with Ricks valuable expertise on the renovations. The Damco’s team, during the detailed schedule updates and progress reports were constantly downloaded on the builders site, which was accessible to me 24/7,
With the enormity of the job, Damco’s top project Manager Stephen made sure everything was to plan and time, scheduling of all tradesmen for completing the job.
I would recommend Damco kitchens, quality always wins over anything else.
Thanks Damco.

Damco KitchensDamco Kitchens

Very happy with Damco Kitchens..

Justin
Justin

Very happy client

Thank you to the Damco team. From the initial design sit down to final sign off the experience has been a pretty smooth one. Every renovation has its hiccups, but Damco were able to fix any issues within a day or two and always on call. The kitchen looks amazing and at a good price too.

5 Stars

GREAT TOTAL KITCHEN RENO!

Isobel Keech
Isobel Keech

Happy client

We are very happy with the advice and work carried out by the Damco team on our bathroom/ laundry room which was not a normal square box of a room. Rick our designer was a delight as was Richard our PRoject Manager who resolved very quickly a small issue we had .
We have no hesitation in recommending this company and coming back to them for further renovation work.

Happy Chappy
Happy ChappyKew, melbourne

Perfect Kitchen....Perfectly Managed

Very Much Recommended Damco Kitchens

Thank you Damco for doing a great job on my kitchen and bathrooms. Thank you Ajay for putting up so much time and being so helpful. The process from designing a complex kitchen as mine and making it so functional has been exceptional. Much appreciate being so patient in understanding my requirement and coming up with a fantastic layout which I could have never thought of neither did get any help from other places. Your pricing payment process, Check measure, scheduling, installation and completion has been brilliant. Bravo Team Damco for a great service. My Kitchen and bathroom looks absolutely stunning which would not have been possible without your help through out. I would highly recommend Damco Kitchens for a great Reno. Thank you!!

Kitchen Renovation

My experience wit Damco has been easy and all question for a novice renovator have been address promptly. I have been kept informed all the way. I'd recommend these guys . Thank you.