Danesh Exchange

Danesh Exchange (page 2 of 3)

4.9

• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness

Elizabeth

ElizabethSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service!

Very efficient, from start to finish. received money interstate without a hitch. Would recommend Danesh, will use again, if I need foreign cash. Thank you for making it so easy!

Barbara V.

Barbara V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

VERY FAST SERVICE

I also used Danesh Exchange for the first time and found it to be a very fast service, receiving the foreign notes within 4 days by Australia Post. Information about the tracking delivery was very good.

Kirsty

KirstyCanberra 2600, ACT

Great rates and excellent service!

Excellent rates, much better than the banks and other merchants. Delivery was to an Australia Post outlet of my choosing (or I could have had delivery direct to my door). Communication was excellent. I would highly recommend Danesh Exchange and I will definitely use them again!

Find out how Danesh Exchange compares to other Money Transfer Services

Fabulous fast turn around, great communication by Ali, and excellent follow up when Australia post had made a mistake.

Living rural, this was a great service to use. Would recommend to anyone wanting to use an online service and the exchange rate was better than any local suppliers quoted.

Ian

IanSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Extremely good

I used Danesh Exchange for the first time this week and will certainly use them again. I found the website easy to use and the money arrived very quickly indeed.

Shane

ShaneTownsville

Super quick service

We ordered travel money on Sunday night. It arrived at our local post office on Tuesday. Easy and quick service. Recommended if you have a tight schedule and need hard to get currency like ARS.

We received a great rate and swift delivery. Will definitely use Danesh again next time we're going overseas. They were available to speak regarding our order even on a public holiday.

Cheryl

CherylNortheast, VIC

I wouldn't go anywhere else for my overseas cash.

Danish Exchange have simplified the problem of overseas cash. The rates, service and delivery are all excellent and the web site couldn't be any easier to use. Really great and simple when you need multiple currencies.

deepmead

deepmeadSydney, NSW

Best rates for INDONASIAN RUPIAH

was searching for online for best rates for INDR and found danesh exchange best rates.. and straight away ordered for cash. fast delivery..thanks for that.. delivered through courier and best service

Fantastic Service

Easy online order system. Received order days before advised delivery date. No problems excellent service and great rates. Received regular emails keeping you up to date with order. Would recommend and use Danesh Exchange in the future.

Chrispo

ChrispoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic rates and service

The online process was easy and the rates were the best I could find. This is my new go to Overseas Currency exchange. They were able to get us hard to get currency and the rates were great. Delivered where and when they said it would be. Wonderful service and highly recommended.

David C

David C

Good rates + secure delivery to regional area

This is the second time I have used Danesh Exchange to purchase currency. The rates are good - far better than the Banks and P.O. offer. The process works smoothly and the currency arrived at my regional NSW address in a timely manner.
Will definitely use Danesh Exchange again.

P H.

P H.Perth, WA

My new default currency exchanger.

Arrived before estimated deadline.

Took about a week from online purchase to recieve the cash.

Saved alot of cash as opposed to using a bank.

Was pleasantly surprised with the transaction as it sounded to good to be true and i was apprehensive.

trevor

trevorHunter Region, NSW

Best exchange rate in Australia

The cash came on time and with a great exchange rate. Googled all of the currency shops and this was best by far. will use again when i head overseas

Great rates, excellent service

Would highly recommend, great rates and fantastic service. Answered queries promptly and professionally. Ali polite and very helpful. Will be using this service again. Fast, secure delivery to local PO.

Lauren D

Lauren DHarrison 2914, ACT

Excellent customer service

Ordered online and sent multiple questions through email. Ali was very prompt at replying. He answered all our questions. Got delivered to our local post office. Came a day before it was meant to. We ordered Mexican pesos and received a great rate.

MATT

MATTGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good service

The ordering process online was relatively straightforward. And once the order has been placed, the delivery came earlier than expected. Overall, good rates and great service! Would recommend checking this place out if you're thinking of exchanging cash.

Rates and Fees

Very good customer service!

When I found the exchange money was delay to my area, I had contacted customer service. They offered me a priority delivery and called me when it was ready to pick up.

Peter Duncan

Peter DuncanPerth, WA

Danesh - Prompt and Efficient

From my first discussion regarding Euros for our trip to Italy the whole process ran like clockwork.
The exchange rate was good and the despatch arrived at our local post office exactly when scheduled.
top service.

Dave

DaveHobart, TAS

Great service!

Buying foreign currency online felt like I had left myself exposed to being ripped off. Danesh Exchange offered the excellent rates, and delivered the cash to my local post office, where I collected it 2 days before it was due to be delivered. Really happy with the service and will be using Danesh again. Thanks.