Danesh Exchange

Danesh Exchange (page 3 of 3)

4.9

• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness

Graham

Graham

Best exchange rate, but poor service at collection point.

Doing foreign exchange online sounds hyper risky. Danesh Exchange offered the best rates and lived up to expectations. Sadly I had to visit the Post Office three times as the courier service tracking service is unreliable and the post office service staff was very unhelpful.

eddy

eddy

Perfect.

I had never heard of this company before but decided to try them. My experience was really positive. Great rates and service. I Would have no hesitation using them again.

Easy to use and excellent service

The website is very easy to use, the transfer process easy and the currency arrives on the day you organised it to arrive. Any email enquiry is answered promptly and courteously. What a great service!

Money Transfer Services

Find out how Danesh Exchange compares to other Money Transfer Services

Eileen

EileenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

You should have it!

Is extremely supreme service from Danesh exchange. They solved my issues and being friendly all the time. I am sincerely feel happy with the service provided. You should have it!

Rhonda

RhondaGippsland, VIC

Excellent Service - Fast and efficient

This was by far the best service online experience. Right from the beginning of the process to receiving my funds The service and communication was excellent and very efficient. Best Cash exchange rates on and off line. They returned my calls that were missed in a flash,. Ali was excellent. Thank you so much.

Danielle Stevens

Danielle StevensPerth, WA

Gone over and above in every way!