Danoz Direct

Danoz Direct Questions & Answers (page 2 of 2)

Online store, Physical store

24 questions from our users

Inga Bognar

Inga Bognarasked

I have the 3 pack pot and 2 pans flavorstone set , can I buy the small saucepan separate please ? I just love these pots and pans ,I would love that little saucepan as well. Could you please let me know ? Thank you .

Karen
Karen

Good to hear you've had success with the Flavorstone pans. I bought the 3pack and two are fine because I only use them for liquid based cooking but the third I use for dry frying and it's useless. I did all the right things with preparing and seasoning the pans before first use but the frypan discoloured from blue to black almost immediately and now everything sticks to it. I hope you continue to have a good experience but don't be surprised if things go south with Flavorstone. If so, don't expect any help from Danoz as they've weazeled out of the 10year guarantee to replace my faulty pan.

BabsL

BabsLasked

WHEN will Danoz Direct open a fully stocked product shop in Melbourne?
25 odd years ago, Danoz had a shop in The Glen, Glen Waverley, and we bought lots of Danoz' products because we could actually see, touch & try the product in the shop first.
Melbourne people deserve the opportunity to enter a Danoz shop again - the same as people in Sydney!
Between Moorabbin & Frankston, there is oodles of room and space for a Danoz Direct super store to be located. So, WHY is there no Danoz Direct shop in Melbourne?

eyeesha1942
eyeesha1942

Denoz was also in Greensborough Shopping center but that was a very long, long time ago. Maybe if you Google for the information I would do it but I have an appointment to get.

Des48

Des48asked

Store or shop locations Sydney?

Michael
Michael

campbelltown mall 02- 46277770 - Best kept secret!

glenn32

glenn32asked

can you get extra lids for the flavorstone products, if yes how much.

mummybear33

Yes you can buy extra lids, they are $19.95 each.

Get an answer from our members and Danoz representatives

Other General Merchandise Shops