Danoz Direct

Danoz Direct (page 2 of 3)

Online store, Physical store

See the Best General Merchandise Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Watch What You Buy From Danoz

I bought the flavourstone range the sauté pan after 3 weeks was unusable. I contacted Danoz and they said they would send me another for $59.95 (thought it would just be replaced) but no I paid the money now a month later no fry pan but they took my money and after asking for a refund twice over last week or so no refund. Don't trust Danoz. I have nothing & they have my money.

Lorraine T.Danoz

Hi Kinny, I am very sorry to hear about your experience. This is not the usual way we operate. We are happy to resolve this issue for you. Can you kindly contact us on 1300 135 085 or email through on customercare@gmail.com.

lanel

lanelHunter Region, NSW

Good multi-cooker with some features other similar products don't have

Reasons

There is a reason why these products are not stocked in retail stores people.. byers beware!!! Ocassionally you can buy from Big W

Slim and Lift

Great the first time I wore them, then went completely out of shape, didn't lift anything, constantly pulling them up, sagging around the crotch and bottom area and I'm only a size 10, very bad pilling, very disappointed in the product and happy to be receiving a refund. Complete waste of money.

Katrina
Katrina

I just received an email saying 'congratulations, 919 people have viewed my post.. Woohoo! Makes wasting over $100 so much better

Kembury

KemburyBrisbane

Caresse slim n lift jeans

I loved them the first time I wore them however once washed and worn a second time I am very disappointed. Sadly I have missed the return period. The have piled very badly and completely lost their shape, they fall down and I'm constantly pulling them up. I hoped I was just unlucky and got a bad pair however the same thing happened when I tried another pair in my 3 pair pack.

Jezemeg8Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Most companies are grateful when you pay upfront for their products

Not Danoz Direct though....I ordered their latest steam mop which offered a bag of free accessories for taking up the Free Trial...not wanting to bother with the hassle of a 'free trial' I opted instead to pay for it upfront. What a rip off, I only got the steam mop plus the opportunity to purch ase extra cleaning pads for $15...

Never again.

MyVoice

MyVoiceCentral Coast, NSW

Flavourstone response to residue build up on 10 year warranty

I had the same problem with residue build up and sticking after around 12 months use and when I went back to the shop with the pan was told the same thing, sticking is not covered under the warranty and to go home and use a mix of bicarbonate soda, white vinegar and scrub it. This of coarse did not completely clean it so I also question, if the advertisement promotes a 10 year warranty claiming nothing sticks, then why is it not covered when something does stick? I was told the warranty only covers cracking etc. I'm sure this could be classed as false advertising.

Dissapointed

Totally misleading, thought they would represent jean like material, instead they are just like a legging, but worse with a polar fleece lining, not for wearing in the warmer months. Material is way too thin, can actually see through it. I am very disapointed with them, expected way better.

Dean

Dean

Hydro Mousse

WHAT A CRAP PRODUCT DO NOT WASTE YOU MONEY. I followed the instructions to the letter even youtube this to make sure i was doing it correctly. Well to my surprise after doing this the mousse ran out after 30 seconds it left seed in the bottom of the container. This product is CRAP. Legal action to follow for FALSE ADVERTISING!!!!. When you purchase a product you expect it to work like they advertise it too

Caresse jeans

I love the feel and comfort, but very sad they "pilled " so quickly and now look shabby and no longer feel comfortable wearing them out in public
Unfortunately I missed my return period so have 2 unopened pair...very sad because I loved them

Denise adams
Denise adams

Thankyou for your reply, I really loved the feel of your jeans but was so dissappointed with the way they pilled.

Kathleen

KathleenWhyalla

Hydro mousse does not work!!

Honestly would not buy another product from here again we brought the grass and it did not work one bit, still have no grass tried multiple times in different areas but still nothing we followed all the directions correctly as well..

Not happy at with the product.

MissyMoo42Melbourne

Not "just" jeans!

jodie27

jodie27WOLLONGONG

steam mop

I had the same problem mine only worked a few times than nothingtried the vinegar also plugging it somewhere else still nothing

buyers beware take 2

My experience with this organization is finally over. It took 8 emails and numerous phone calls

Than when I mention action against them by Victoria Consumer Affair , Victorian Civil Administrative Tribunal and the A.C.C.C all of a sudden they started talking to me again. And finally they accepted my proof of paying for items purchased 4 months ago and the terms of my contract to them.
Never again Danoz. You lost me.

H20 Steam Mop give it a miss no go product

Worked ok for 3/4 times then would steam intermittently. Tried white vinegar as per instruction book worked one more time. dam expensive floor mop and cleaner. Give this one a miss as other products on the market that cost less too purchase and work.

Keith
Keith
sal90

sal90gold coast

Danoz Dreadful

Woeful! terrible customer service! No customer service!
Item was suppose to be 10 working days delivery, took 10wks!
No apologises, just cancel they say if not happy when kept ringing, yet they kept taking my money from credit card!
Will never, ever purchase from them again!

jackdempsey

jackdempseyBallarat

H2o Steam Mop x 5

I have one of these products 10 months old used 5 times works just OK but the main head fell apart & the handle is way too flimsy on this machine it bends as you use it & you have to hold it in two places, Customer service manager is a waste of time, they have offered another head as replacement but really based on the other reviews from other people i don't expect it to last very long for $275.00 it is just not good enough. I wont be buying any products from direct TV advertising ever again.

Ashley

Ashleytownsville

Flavour Stone Pans

I ordered these pans while living in Remote Queensland. Even with having to wait for the mail plane to come each week, my pans were in my hands not even 2 weeks after ordering.
Have also ordered other items through them which took no time at all to get to me.
I have nothing but good things to say about them :) If you read he instructions and follow them, there should be no problem.

Alex Roldan

Alex RoldanCanberra

Danoz DIrect

Purchased Slim Jeans on 14/12/14. It is now 30/12/14with no jeans. Aust post tracking complaint says I should have received them by now, complaint after that response is closed. Danoz Direct won't give me refund but will look into in with Aust Post. If I want a speeded up resolution it will cost me an extra $19.95. Moral of the story neither Aust Post nor Danoz Direct give a dam. GO somewhere else for your online purchases.

michelle.whitelock.94

michelle.whitelock.94Taree, New South Wales

customer service not a priorety

cilla

cillaasked

Hi bought flavorstone diamond edition how long is postage

G.Y. Land

Hi, I do not work for Danoz nor do I have an idea how long it will take until you receive your parcel. You have to contact Danoz Direct and ask them about your problem. Make sure that you get a consignment number or a tracking number when you ask for your parcel you can follow it up on the Australia Post Website: MyPost if you have an account with Australia Post. I suggest you get an account and you will love all the benefits.

Leselasked

Hi Danoz

I like my H20 Mop (Green in colour), it is still working however the pin in the folding elbow of the mop is broken and hence it just wants to collapse. Do you have replacement pin that will fix this problem please?

G.Y. Land

I am not reporting or be involved with Danoz Direct.. I thought it would be common sense to contact the customer service of the company. My test article was not about a steam mop but about the Bissell Crosswave Pet a product that has nothing to do with a cheap steam mop. Best is to throw the outdated steamer into the bin and get a reliable product like the Crosswave giving you 3 years of guarantee and peace of mind.

Lesel

Thanks for your reply although the tone could have been a little more pleasant .
I bought it for $300 at Big W and Big W don't deal with it after sale - great service.
$300 is not cheap for a steam mop in my book; common sense tells me, at some stage your $400 item too will end up in the bin.

Hi Lesel,

We can get this replaced for you. Can you please confirm if it is the H2O HD OR the H2O X5 you are referring to?
How long have you had your mop for?
If you could please email customercare@danoz.com.au with your request they will be more than happy to help you.

Kind Regards, Danoz

Blossom B

Blossom Basked

I have been calling Danoz continuously to ask about the deal related to the steam mop. Money has been taken from my credit card but I have not received the entire product. I have left a message. Response???

Hi Blossom,
Apologies that you are not able to get through to our customer service team. If you could email customercare@danoz.com.au with your best contact number and i will organise a customer service agent to contact you at a time that you are available to discuss your order.

Danoz

Get an answer from our members and Danoz representatives