Danoz Direct

Danoz Direct (page 3 of 3)

Online store and Physical store

Liars

I ordered after seeing it on TV. I was told it would be delivered in 7-10 working days, that was on 18/10. I rang today 5/11 and my product hasn't been delivered, isn't in stock and won't be in until the end of the month. They were very quick to take my money, but no customer care. Harry was very nice on the phone, but a call to let me know would have been appreciated.

Hi Jay, Thank you so much for your feedback. We are always looking for new ways to improve our service. If you have any further customer care inquiries or feedback please feel free to email customercare@danoz.com.au with your order details. Kind Regards, Belinda

It's been 25 days and no product

I have ordered the slim jeans, this was my first order I ever did from TV advertising. I was excited to get them and the guy on the phone, who was friendly but didn't know much about different sizes of the jeans when I asked, said that it would take 2-3 weeks (can't really remember). I haven't gotten an invoice, the only proof I have of my payment, which they took IMMEDIATELY is my credit card statement. So this will give me some trouble in case the product doesn't arrive. Having read all the negative reviews here and on other sites, nothing surprises me. Guess I wait another 3 weeks, as this is the amount of time it can take for items to arrive according to other posts, and then in case it doesn't will contact my credit card agency. Why take is there no invoice at all and why does deliery take so long? I guess I will not buy from TV advertising again.

A day after I posted this review, the jeans arrived. They are quite nice, although a bit big. So I would like to give them three stars instead if possible.Actually I take that back, These jeans are useless at least for me.

Feeling ripped off

Ordered the flavorstone pot set from the TV for$149.00 they offed me to upgrade for another $149.00 total $300.00 they did not mention I would not get the one pan I wanted the deep fry pan so after opening the box I found it wasn't there I then rang and rang finally getting someone to be told if I want the pan it would cost $59.00 or if I return the pots I would have to pay postage so what you see on TV may not be what you get
I will never buy from Danoz again very rude customer service

Call centre always unavailable

Two weeks ago I received the h2o mop and it was cracked so I phoned and requested another to be sent. Two weeks later I'm still waiting and whenever I call I always get the answer phone. I work so I keep missing the silly return phone call. Customer service is not efficient and I'm still waiting on a product I ordered three weeks ago now.

Waste of money on Flavourstone

Waited 1 month to finally get my upgraded to 28cm Flavourstone Saphire 3pce order. Followed the preparations to a tee as I paid a lot of money for this set. After using the pan twice, I find it is not scratch resistant. used non metal tongs but the bones in the lamb chop did the damage. Danoz said that I should not use these pans when cooking meat with bones. It's a frypan, you should be able to cook any meat. I was then told that there warrantee would not cover this, when I said I wanted to return the whole set. So angry for wasting a lot of money on a product that I thought would last me many years to come. Buyers beware.

Disappointed

I have purchased two steam mops the first 1 didnt last 6 months,and then it stop working,the second steam mop
i only used twice,and it stopped steaming.Not happy.its not a very strong product,i thought by watching the ads
i would be thrilled with my steam mop,as i have all tiled area down stairs,but i was very disappointed in your
product.im returning your product for the second time at Campbelltown Mall, i only used it twice and it stopped steaming,hopefully third time lucky.
It is very flimsy not made very strong
The first steam mop the water started leaking out of it.The second steam mop doesnt steam.

False Advertising

Purchase Flavour Stone Pans back in January and conditioned pans as per recommendation
Danoz Direct in their advertisement on Television stated they would give a 30 or 60 day money back guarantee
Had a couple of emails from Danoz but to this day I am still awaiting Danoz to get back to me about a refund
They are all talk no action

Pans do not do as Advertised as food does stick to pans

No item - No contact!

Ordered True cover foundation on 19th March and It hadn't arrived by the 9th April so I rang Customer Care and they said they could not track the item and must be lost in the mail, so they would express new item.. Waited until the 28th April and rang again - said they would find out what was going on and ring me back - No call!
Rang 29th April and explained again what was going on and was then told there is no stock of true cover so they couldn't send it, so would return my money.
No communication ! Very poor service !

This is false advertising and company suck

Worse purchase ever made and when ringing company for assistance was told it was my fault that pans scratch and discolour. So disappointed with product and would never recommend.very very disappointed would never tell anyone to buy these pans and when I rang company and sent pics didn't even respond

False advertising

Why didn't I read this first

I had ordered tapout xt around the 12 march excited first time ordering anything over the phone, the person i spoke to seemed nice enough,10-14 days till i get it, thought yeah lets do it and that's when it all went down hill.. I called roughly a week after just to follow up, got told it was still in the warehouse and they don't know why it wasn't sent yet...Okay 1 time thing, then followed it up again its on its way its way you should get it next week or the week because its coming from australia....Okay not my problem excitement starts to fade......Called back again to follow up...They lost it! They only had the australian tracking number but can't find it in nz.....Angry......Got told they will now start an investigation that should take 48 hours....By now its late spoke to a lady in customer..

Had a disagreement i must admit i didn't swear but did raise my voice and then was told something along the lines of ....Its 2 days late i don't know why your upset about ....Lady! Late is late regardless of how you put it...Then got told it takes 10-15 working days (what the). Was going to opt for a refund but i want tapout xt! Spoke to a team manager and told him i just want tapout xt so he placed another order however it won't be sent till after friday as it they were doing stock take ....Okay it turns up at my door step on the 7 april (23 days after). Opened the box and the packaging was poor, at one of the stores in nz where they sell it but only the 8 dvds the packaging is wow. However this one looked as if someone couldn't be bothered and through in the dvds it wasn't secured and paperwork bent and some of it was missing and through it in a box...

Looked at the dvds its not 13 dvds but 8 dvd called back again got the same lady i requested to speak to a team manager and was told they had left ...Advised her that what i had ordered is not what i got she was going to send a booklet that wasn't included and i wanted to get a box for the dvds and was told what i had seen on the website weren't real as it could of been for american's but doesn't include nz before i could say false advertising she hung up on my (very angry)..Was also told that the other work outs are on the dvds .....Oh yeah sent an email to team manager about this and i haven't heard from him ....Who wants to be sitting in front of the television checking if the other work outs were on it!
I want to just put in the dvds and enjoy it and work out!
So i had to sit there and see if and guess what nah....And now i have to ring them again

I just want what i had ordered that's it...How hard is it...

Didn't get what i had ordered

Danoz Customer service review

My rating is purely for Danoz customer service, as I have not used the product long enough to rate it.
I have only used 1 pan and I was happy with the result. I certainly feel that they are no less effective than any other cookware I have tried. I did take the time to read the instructions and prepare the pan as directed. My frittata slipped easily out of the pan and with a quick wipe the pan look perfectly clean.
I felt the care instructions implied the pans a little less robust than TV ads would have us believe, however, no coated cookware lasts for ever! I have paid much more money for expensive coated cast iron saucepans and casseroles and after 15 years use, look tired and the coating is breaking down, despite my careful use.

Getting back to Danoz, I phoned them several times and was very pleasantly surprised with their friendliness and efficiency. They even phoned me back this evening to check that I was happy with outcomes. I have sent part of the set back as there were too many pieces for me to use and I had been wanting to move away from Teflon type coated cookware. I had packed the whole lot up and was pleasantly surprised when they told me I could keep the 3 blue pans! They assure me that all of the money I paid in full will be refunded less the $19.95 postage, which is fine by me as I get to keep the 3 blue pans and lid
Friendly staff, excellent phone service

Customer service very poor

Purchased only once over danoz direct never again. Paid for express delivery still waiting for the product to arrive its been 4 weeks. Every time i call i get someone Else telling me different things. Also every time i call im left on hold for an hour then i get disconnected. They are very quick to take money out of your account but never actually send you the product. So people think twice before ordering from danoz as their service is shocking...

Bath Mat

The bath mat is another product that does not live up to the TV Hype. I received my mat, I placed it in the shower the water does not drain from the shower while you are in there, so you shower standing in an ever rising puddle of water. I took my mat up to clean the shower and since then it has not stuck to the tiles and both my husband and myself have had a fall in the shower as the mat slipped under our feet..........so beware they are dangerous!

Dangerous - does not adhere to tiles in shower

Steam mop is a piece of steam

The steam mop certainly doesn't live up to their advertising, the extra add ons are hard to assemble and very clumsy, the actual floor mop left my floor very streaky, and as you are washing the floor the mop handle feels like it's going to snap, and the carpet cleaning attachment did absolutely nothing for the stains on my carpet, other than give my arm a workout, total waste of money

Expensive, flimsy, hard to use attachments

Buyers beware!!!

If like me you have to return a product as it does not live up to the commercials or promises its not that easy!! You need to ring customer service & ask for a Return Advice Form to send back or you dont get a refund.Therefore, make sure you keep copies of all paperwork & register article back to them so they cant say they didnt get it.

Did not live up to expectation

danoz direct flavour stone pans

These pans are fantastic, worth every cent. The do exactly as the TV commercial states, I was fully expecting to have to return them due to my negative view of TV commercials however, I am totally impressed and if you are thinking about getting them go ahead. Nothing sticks. I even baked a cake in the small frypan, perfect. Only thing was the cake wasn't brown on top but just yummy (used Aldi Vanilla Packed cake).
The sturdyness and the fact that nothing sticks to the bottom at all. So easy to clean
Bottom is very thick so takes a while to heat up but I have glass top stove.

Hi Danoz I like my H20 Mop (Green in colour), it is still working however the pin in the folding elbow of the mop is broken and hence it just wants to collapse. Do you have replacement pin that will fix this problem please?
I am not reporting or be involved with Danoz Direct.. I thought it would be common sense to contact the customer service of the company. My test article was not about a steam mop but about the Bissell Crosswave Pet a product that has nothing to do with a cheap steam mop. Best is to throw the outdated steamer into the bin and get a reliable product like the Crosswave giving you 3 years of guarantee and peace of mind.Thanks for your reply although the tone could have been a little more pleasant . I bought it for $300 at Big W and Big W don't deal with it after sale - great service. $300 is not cheap for a steam mop in my book; common sense tells me, at some stage your $400 item too will end up in the bin.Hi Lesel, We can get this replaced for you. Can you please confirm if it is the H2O HD OR the H2O X5 you are referring to? How long have you had your mop for? If you could please email customercare@danoz.com.au with your request they will be more than happy to help you. Kind Regards, Danoz

I have been calling Danoz continuously to ask about the deal related to the steam mop. Money has been taken from my credit card but I have not received the entire product. I have left a message. Response???
Hi Blossom, Apologies that you are not able to get through to our customer service team. If you could email customercare@danoz.com.au with your best contact number and i will organise a customer service agent to contact you at a time that you are available to discuss your order. Thank You, Danoz

What is the maximum weight for the Rock Gym please? Simon
Hi Sye, The maximum weight allowed is 120kgs. Thank you, Danoz.