3Danoz Flavorstone Detachable Handles

Martha
Martha2 posts
  Detachable Handles

Great product

These pans are great. I love the non stick and durability of them. I use them every day in my coking and they are my go to pans every time.

Show details

USSMC
USSMCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC16 posts
  Detachable Handles

Diamond Edition- I like it but,

Just like other non stick pans, the heat/flame is suppose to be only half way so it takes longer than usual. Other than that the quality of this product is excellent. I’ve been using it almost everyday & the bottom part is not even dark.

Show details

Liz P · Flavorstone Detachable Handles

Just received flavorstone diamond edition set but the lever on the detachable handle will not go to 90 degrees so will not open wide enough to fit on the pans. Lever will only go to 45 degrees.

Danoz   DM

Hello, how are you going with this? The lever will only go to 45 degrees - wide enough to fit on the pan and lock into place.
Please call us on 1300 135 085 (M-F 9.30am-2.30pm) if any issues.

Liz P

Have worked it out. Wasn’t pressing the buttons on the side of the handle hard enough to pop the lever around to 90 degrees.

Danoz   DM

Awesome, glad to hear it's all good now. Thanks so much.

Reg sanson
Reg sanson · Flavorstone Detachable Handles

I wish to place an order give me a phone no for the one demonstrated on TV. Any ideas how?

Danoz   DM

Hi Reg, To place an order you may contact our Sales Team on 1800 808 938.

Kind Regards, Danoz

Yoo
Yoo · Flavorstone Detachable Handles

I have a problem with the bluestone handle coming loose / off and won’t tighten back up. What are our options?

John
John

Return for credit

Danoz   DM

Hi Yoo, How long have you had your Flavorstone Pans for? Did you purchase your Flavorstone Pans from a store or from Danoz Direct?

Compare all Flavorstone listings