4Danoz Flavorstone Pro Series

33% · 1221 · 58%

Geoff
GeoffSydney, NSW2 posts
  Pro Series

awesome set~ don't forget to season with oil

i have had these for about 8 years and couldn't be happier and unlike many of lazy whiners here i followed instructions to season the pans with oil every time before i use them, which literally takes one minute to rub a film of oil into the surface. My only gripe is the 3 pc set didn't have a larger (30cm) pot or pan, these have been a joy to cook and easy to clean up with. The heat conducting isn't quite as good as some more expensive brands but that has never been a problem either. The fry pan was had the surface partly destroyed by a flatmate that spent a few weeks washing it with abrasivs material and not seasoning it with oil but i have continue to season it and it is still 90% good, the others are fine Show details
Maz
Maz3 posts
  Pro Series

Too long to fry anything???

Takes too long to brown mince meat, I tried to fry without oil and food stuck to pan..very disappointed with it no wonder is was a great reat price positives are very easy to clean..love the colour
Marija K.
Marija K.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Convenient product

I have gotten them as a xmas gift and the best thing i own. They are very easy to clean, non stick and i cook everything in them. The only issue i have is that i have a gas stove and when the handles are exposed there is a burning odour. Still use them on daily basis. Show details
chee
cheeVictoria19 posts
  Pro Series

Good Product and easy to use

Have use it for a month so far so good. Not much cleaning needed and food cook well and excellent. so far could not find fault just do not know how long the non stick will last and is yet to know. Time will tell even a lot of negative review on flavorstone

Elissa
ElissaSydney, NSW7 posts

Pots and pans

The best non stick set of pots and pans I have ever purchased. Most days I don't even need butter now when im cooking to stop the food from cooking

Show details ·  1

Ron
RonLacombe

My eggs are a disaster

Are you satisfied with the cooking results of your product? No! after a year and 1/2 it started to scratch and food started to stick bad.

Is your product easy to clean and store? no! I need to ad cooking oil to it and my eggs are a disaster.

What do you think of the settings and features? I just need a good set. When I bot the set it was a life time warranty

get back to me at ronworks2@gmail.com

RON COSSETTE

Tom
TomMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

The worst, Save your money! non stick for 12 months at best

Myself and my partner purchased the blue flavour stone set from a Harvey Norman just over a year ago. I really wish I spent that bit more as the non stick aspect of the pan quickly changed and I did my best to keep the pan in good condition including keeping it in bubble wrap for storage. If you enjoy being ripped off by marketing Gimmicks this is product for you.

A pan I paid $12 for from cheap as chips has worked better. Specially with not getting food stuck to it, and I have not looked after that pan at all.

Screw you Danoz.

*Update* 5th October, after leaving this review the pan has gotten worse again. Glad to see this post has now helped 815 people with their decision making.

S.V
S.VAdelaide2 posts
  Verified Pro Series
Danoz   DM

Hello, we are sorry to hear about your experience. Was it the Bluestone or Flavorstone that you purchased as both are different? Thank you, Danoz

Kylie
KylieRockhampfon
  Pro Series

Great at first! Soon became useless

Only after reading reviews did I see that pan needs to be seasoned. I read the packaging carefully and didn't read this anywhere. Have had the pan for just over three months. Started out amazing! Best pan ever! However my mind soon changed. As soon as the coating discoloured the pan wasn't non stick anymore. Always washed as per directions, never let stay dirty as per the instructions on the original packaging. I also didn't know it's recommended to be used on a low heat?

Kitty
KittyDublin

Having problems

Both this deep pan with glass lid through QVC Aug 2015 stated out great but now the base has turned brown and this cannot be removed not matter how hard I try it is no longer nonstick!!

monet
monetSouth East Queensland, QLD11 posts
  Pro Series

Very Happy with my genuine article

Have had my set for 2 years and couldn't be happier - except one of the handles keep unclipping. You have to buy the genuine article (expensive) and not cheaper sets at target or Coles. I have never washed it and only wipe out with paper towel then if a bit crusty because I've left it too long then I use a damp clothes and it's perfect. I cook curry, stews, and everything else in it. Have to admit that I do put a little oil in when I am having crumbed chicken.

My sister in law has a cheaper version and hers has gone black plus she always washes hers in soapy water but loves it for camping.

Show details ·  1

DONNA
DONNA4 posts
  Pro Series

My fry pan ..is gone dark too

Company insist that I used heat too high. I did read instructions and was very careful....they can think of anything ,not to come good.I am still not a happy cook.

Danoz   DM

Hi Donna, sorry to hear this feedback. Can you kindly forward some clear photos of your pan to customercare@danoz.com.au. I am happy to look into this matter for you. Thank you, Danoz.

John4 posts

might try again

Im not overly impressed with my fry pan with detachable handle (Which no longer detaches ) purchased from Harvey Norman Albury

The pan started discolouring after 3 months use and is now black and starting to stick all the time

Danoz   DM

Hi John, you pan sounds like it needs to be treated. we have a Bi Carb solution that helps with the discoloration. In terms of the faulty handle, have you tried to return it to the store for inspection? Thank you Danoz.

Neil
NeilPakenham2 posts

Crappy Product

Have had many replacements of the 28cm frypan. Surface looses its non stick after a couple of months. They said you should not use olive oil on the surface. Everybody uses olive oil.

Dan
Dan

I want my money back

Properly seasoned, cook snags, eggs, anything, sticks awfully! Have to soak overnight, even steel wool!!!! Deceitful crap product! Do not buy! So disappointed and will never buy through DANOZ ever again!