4Flavorstone

Flavorstone Questions & Answers

E Bailey
E Bailey · Flavorstone

The handle on my frying pan has become very sticky. What can be done or does the handle need replacing?

Danoz   DM

Hello, do you have the Flavorstone Diamond (square pans) set or the original Flavorstone (round pans) set?

Barbara S.
Barbara S. · Flavorstone

I purchased Chef Selection from Amazon 24/11/2020, the coating on the ridged frying pan is coming off. Please advise how this item can be replaced?

Danoz   DM

Hello, please contact our Customer Service team on 1300 135 085 (M-F 9.30am-2.30pm) or email us at danoz@danoz.com.au for assistance with warranty replacements.

Jan boyd
Jan boyd · Flavorstone

Can I put my flavorstone cookwear in oven , I have the blue set Thanku jan boyd

Danoz   DM

Hello, yes you can as long as the handle is not exposed to direct heat.

Liz P · Flavorstone Detachable Handles

Just received flavorstone diamond edition set but the lever on the detachable handle will not go to 90 degrees so will not open wide enough to fit on the pans. Lever will only go to 45 degrees.

Danoz   DM

Hello, how are you going with this? The lever will only go to 45 degrees - wide enough to fit on the pan and lock into place.
Please call us on 1300 135 085 (M-F 9.30am-2.30pm) if any issues.

Liz P

Have worked it out. Wasn’t pressing the buttons on the side of the handle hard enough to pop the lever around to 90 degrees.

Danoz   DM

Awesome, glad to hear it's all good now. Thanks so much.

Susan H. · Flavorstone

Is there a guarantee with the Flavourstone Pan that can?

Danoz   DM

Hello, yes, we have a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee on Flavorstone and a 10-Year Manufacturers Warranty.

Thankyou for your help!

You're very welcome!

Ancestor · Flavorstone Master Set

I already own a Flavorstone Master Set but would like to purchase an individual piece in addition. Is that possible please?

Danoz   DM

Hello, yes for sure! Please visit our page at: external link

Ancestor

Sadly the item I require is not available in the accessories list. I am looking for the 24cm deep pan with a lid.

Danoz   DM

Oh, I'm really sorry, we no longer stock the 24cm deep pan or the 24cm sets, just the fry pan and lid in that size.
We do have a 24cm deep pan in our Flavorstone Diamond range (square pans, slightly darker blue, with detachable handle). The range can be viewed on our page at: external link
If it's of any interest, happy to help with a good deal for you.

Rose Marie F.
Rose Marie F. · Flavorstone

Are they dish washer safe?

Danoz   DM

Thank you for your inquiry. Yes, Flavorstone cookware is dishwasher safe.

Gary I.
Gary I. · Flavorstone

Why is my flavorstone pal now starting to peel?

Danoz   DM

Hello, not sure why the pan is starting to peel. Kindly contact us at danoz@danoz.com.au or call 1300 135 085 (M-F 9am-5pm) and we's be happy to replace the pan for you under our 10-Year Warranty.

Doreen C.
Doreen C. · Flavorstone

Is there a guarantee on flavoursome pans

Danoz   DM

Flavorstone Pans have a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee and a 10-Year Manufacturers Warranty.

Ken M
Ken M · Flavorstone

Can flavorstone be used on and in an aga?

Danoz   DM

Yes, Flavorstone can be used on and in an Aga.

Brenda K.
Brenda K. · Flavorstone

Can I use the glass lid in the oven?

Danoz   DM

Yes, you can use the glass lid in the oven up to 180 degrees Celsius. Just be careful to use an oven mitt when removing the lid and to not put the lid in cold water until it has completely cooled down.

Patricia N.
Patricia N. · Flavorstone

Can they be used on an induction hob?

Danoz   DM

Yes, Flavorstone pans can be used with gas, electric, ceramic and induction hobs.

Colbie B.
Colbie B. · Flavorstone

The handles on pans and pots have become sticky after 2 yrs after replacement handles that are not plastic or rubber base cause the pans and pots still good

Cheryl W.
Cheryl W. · Flavorstone

I need to know if flavorstone casserole dish and lid can go in the oven and to what maximum temperature

Chuck
Chuck · Flavorstone

We have only had our set for a couple of months and put the lid which we had used on the pan over the hot plate and put it in the sink and it shattered into a million pieces can you buy another one.

Nicky D.
Nicky D. · Flavorstone

Hi I purchased a 5 piece set from another site but when it arrived he knob on the lid of the casserole pot was broken off is it possible for me to buy a new one

Christine Bradfield
Christine Bradfield · Flavorstone

Where can I get some recipes for baking? I have bought my set to take in the caravan, so no oven, but keen to experiment baking biscuits and bread on stove top.

Jesse J.
Jesse J. · Flavorstone

Is flavourstone PTFE free

Liz
Liz · Flavorstone

It looks like the black non stick coating is coming off in small patches, where I can see some of the blue through. Is it still safe to cook with

Sue
Sue · Flavorstone

How to get rid of burned part from a pan

Danoz   DM

Hello, you can soak the pan with 1 part baking soda, 2 parts water, that often helps.
Alternatively, please contact us on 1300 135 085 (M-F 9am-5pm) or email us at danoz@danoz,com.au for a replacement under warranty.

Get an answer from our members and Danoz representatives

Select a listing for your question
Flavorstone