4Flavorstone

25% · 124327 · 66%

Sue. G
Sue. GMelbourne

Worst pans ever

I received the Masterchef 4 pce set for a gift and they are the worst pans I have ever used. The frypans started to turn black after a couple of weeks and stopped being non stick. After about 4 months the handle broke off the larger frypan. When you consider the price it is better to buy cheap non stick pans from the Supermarket as they last longer.

koro tui
koro tui

the real deal

Ok people, I have tried most all the non stick cookware on the market to date looking for a healthier choice of cooking,i have been using bluestone (flavour stone) for at least four years now while trying out new brands along the way. Bluestone is the bomb, as long as you follow the preparation format before using the cookware you wont find anything to better, I still spray a little oil for flavour but a very minimal amount, it wont hurt, coconut oil adds a bit of yummy flavour especially when cooking eggs? But when cooking meat & veg all you need to add is herbs & spices :) my choice of cook ware unless i'm having a bbq, having said that they cook a mean steak :)

REE
REESydney, NSW13 posts
  Flavorstone

I tryed to get a replacement pan as my large frying pan eggs stick really bad they told me a way to

No not at all satisfied, easy to clean after soaking in water settings ok features looks good thats about it. Also the paint on the out side of the frying pan has came off, i would never purchase this product again or would never ever recommend it to anyone

Danoz   DM

Hello, thank you for sharing your feedback. Have you tried to contact our Customer Care Department on 1300 135 085 because it may be a warranty issue? Thank you, Danoz.

Lynn
Lynn

Very unhappy

I received my set 2 days ago. They say no cooking oil. I tried my frypan this morning for eggs and put no oil. They stuck so bad I had to scrape the eggs in the garbage and wash it, put oil in then the new eggs cooked fine. Healthier way of eating BS. Not a happy customer at all and I well spread the word around not to buy this product

Tekoa
Tekoa

Horrible results

I'm a professional and everything I used these garbage cookware I threw it in the garbage. Just made pancakes. Garbage. Do your self a favour and don't buy this. Avoid these and if you have them expect to waste a lot of ingredients.

P barton
P bartonTownsville4 posts
  Master Set

Ok for awhile but dont last as long as they state

At first i loved them! Easy to clean nothing sticks. I use on a gas top cooker and after 3 years of cooking with daily i have just had to get rid of my last pan. Wish the value for money was better.

Danoz   DM

Hello, our Customer service are happy to help with the issues your having with your pans. They can be contacted on 1300 135 085. Thank you, Danoz.

gowthami
gowthami2 posts
  Verified Master Set

Terrible cookware.. total waste of money

We purchased flavorstone blue set an year ago.. it woks well initially for a month or so, then it stated showing its real features.. Discoloring and sticky and muddy food at the bottom. We highly recommend not to buy that.

Danoz   DM

Hello, we are sorry to hear about your experience. Have you tired to contact our Customer Service Team on 1300 135 085. They will be more than happy to provide trouble shooting to help with your pans. Thank you, Danoz.

Antogigs
AntogigsSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

LOVE IT

I bought my set in 2013 - the red ones - and loved it from the minute I opened the box. I cook with it every day and mostly on gas (different houses) the colour faded some but I have never ever had anything stick or burn for that matter. my daughter has the blue set and she loves hers as well my husband don't mind cleaning them either because it's quick and easy. My only concern is I couldn't get the smaller pan or pots in red so I only have big pot and small saucepan and 2 pans. Sadly I now need to upgrade and would go Flavorstone if I could get bigger set in red but they don't have. I cannot review this product negative at all.

Elissa
ElissaSydney, NSW7 posts

Pots and pans

The best non stick set of pots and pans I have ever purchased. Most days I don't even need butter now when im cooking to stop the food from cooking

Ron
RonLacombe

My eggs are a disaster

Are you satisfied with the cooking results of your product? No! after a year and 1/2 it started to scratch and food started to stick bad.

Is your product easy to clean and store? no! I need to ad cooking oil to it and my eggs are a disaster.

What do you think of the settings and features? I just need a good set. When I bot the set it was a life time warranty

get back to me at ronworks2@gmail.com

RON COSSETTE

Shaz
Shaz
  Master Set

Useless dont waste your money

These pans don't keep their non stick for more than 3 months, we did everything we were supposed to and actually even babied them a little than instructed and still everything sticks to them.

I have put up with them for so long, I was just about to throw them in the bin and thought I would first try contacting Danoz, well needless to say they couldn't care less if you don't have a receipt. For something that is supposed to last for 10years and haven't been around for more than 10 years, why do I need a receipt??

Tom
TomMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

The worst, Save your money! non stick for 12 months at best

Myself and my partner purchased the blue flavour stone set from a Harvey Norman just over a year ago. I really wish I spent that bit more as the non stick aspect of the pan quickly changed and I did my best to keep the pan in good condition including keeping it in bubble wrap for storage. If you enjoy being ripped off by marketing Gimmicks this is product for you.

A pan I paid $12 for from cheap as chips has worked better. Specially with not getting food stuck to it, and I have not looked after that pan at all.

Screw you Danoz.

*Update* 5th October, after leaving this review the pan has gotten worse again. Glad to see this post has now helped 815 people with their decision making.

S.V
S.VAdelaide2 posts
  Verified Pro Series
Danoz   DM

Hello, we are sorry to hear about your experience. Was it the Bluestone or Flavorstone that you purchased as both are different? Thank you, Danoz

LORRAINE
LORRAINE2 posts

Love this product

I only use my flavourstone to cook with I have the 24cm set of 3 use my oven minimally If you burn the cookwear I have cleaned mine with ceramic cleaner will return the product back to new ,took a little effort but well worth it as returned to as new I think a lot of buyers a confusing bluestone for flavoustone

Jess
JessCanberra8 posts

Love it

I received these as a gift one year and love them.

The only downside for me is because you can't use full heat on them, I find it takes a while to boil water, but I am quite impatient.

I'm going to get another set this year to replace all of my other fry pans.

Cincin
CincinLismore34 posts

Total waste of money

I quickly grabbed this pan from a cookware store on my way home from work. I only wanted to poach eggs for breakfast. I washed and oiled it and the next morning my poached eggs glued to the bottom of the pan. Really?

The next time I buttered the pan before adding the poaching water.... They stuck again! Now the handle is loose. Really? It's only been the 2nd use!

It gets worse..... There is not a screw driver or Allen key in this country that fits the screw in the handle.

I am angry that these products are even on the market.

I have been pan poaching my eggs for 42 years. I have never come across such a useless and short lived rubbish product.

Kylie
KylieRockhampfon
  Pro Series

Great at first! Soon became useless

Only after reading reviews did I see that pan needs to be seasoned. I read the packaging carefully and didn't read this anywhere. Have had the pan for just over three months. Started out amazing! Best pan ever! However my mind soon changed. As soon as the coating discoloured the pan wasn't non stick anymore. Always washed as per directions, never let stay dirty as per the instructions on the original packaging. I also didn't know it's recommended to be used on a low heat?

Luciana
Luciana
  Master Set

The best pan I've ever had!

I got it for free when I bought a Nutri Ninja at Noel Leeming, and I was absolutely stunned with the quality! I've been using it for 2 years now and it's amazing! I don't wash it, just wipe it clean, and it looks as good as new. Will be purchasing more of their products!

ricco
riccoHAMILTON
  Master Set

Started good-didnt stay that way

Purchased 4 pans the Blue series in different sizes. They started out working well. But they started to stick the food, we needed to add oil to prevent this. They are now a very dark brown. Not happy. Purchased them from Danoz Jesmond. Ive had them a few years, thought they would last much longer. Ready for the bin. Will Danoz replace them? I went to the store , didnt see any on the shelf...didnt mention this problem yet. Options anyone?

Kitty
KittyDublin

Having problems

Both this deep pan with glass lid through QVC Aug 2015 stated out great but now the base has turned brown and this cannot be removed not matter how hard I try it is no longer nonstick!!

Violet
VioletBathurst
  Master Set

The Flavorstone Frypan is definately not what is supposed to be! Non-stick? I don't think so

The Flavorstone Frypan is definitely NOT Non-stick! Has a coating which can't be removed. I would have liked the company to supply some instructions for care and cleaning. Please reply.

Danoz   DM

Hi Violet, can i get more information from you. Where and when did you purchase your pans? Have you tried to contact our customer care department? I look forward to hearing from you. Danoz.

Margaret
Margaret
  Flavorstone

fry pans have gone brown

The big pot is fantastic, but the 2 pry pans have gone brown. If I take them back to where I brought them will they replace them as they have s guarantee.

Danoz   DM

HI Margaret, has this issue been resolved for you by the place of purchase? Danoz.

pat
patCowell14 posts

Happy with my sauspan/frypan

Bought frypan & 2 sauspans from Danoz at Munno Para Shopping Centre.

Have had these for over 3yrs now. The frypan has discoloured inside & does stick with some things but it has been used so much.

Found them better than i thought they would be. Even have a set in the caravan.

Dragon61
Dragon61Greely2 posts

What a load of crap

These are no better then Tfal. They don't tell you that you need to season them all before you use them, only cook on Med heat. With the exception of the pots you boil water in, the pans dis-color even when you do everything the instructions tell you to do. The pans look like garbage. Please buy the Gotham pots and pans that's a great product.

Nic
Nic3 posts
  Master Set

Food is glued to the bottom

Started out amazing, but now after two years of use my shallow pan bottom is turning brown. I cooked pancakes it is recently with butter and I'm picking the pieces up cause it was glued to the bottom. Getting more and more disappointed more older it gets.

Hel
HelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC12 posts

Diandra
DiandraMelbourne

Started out great

Started out great. No need for oil. Perfectly non stick. 4 years later and im having to scrape food off with a spatula & scrub them clean because everything sticks. I've noticed blue coming through undermeath almost as if paint is peeling off. On top of this the pans have developed a dark brownish tinge no amount of washing will remove

Pete Cherrett
Pete CherrettAU2 posts
monet
monetSouth East Queensland, QLD11 posts
  Pro Series

Very Happy with my genuine article

Have had my set for 2 years and couldn't be happier - except one of the handles keep unclipping. You have to buy the genuine article (expensive) and not cheaper sets at target or Coles. I have never washed it and only wipe out with paper towel then if a bit crusty because I've left it too long then I use a damp clothes and it's perfect. I cook curry, stews, and everything else in it. Have to admit that I do put a little oil in when I am having crumbed chicken.

My sister in law has a cheaper version and hers has gone black plus she always washes hers in soapy water but loves it for camping.

Peter B
Peter BAdelaide

Sooo disappointed

Started of great but in no time has gone black and now everything sticks.

I have used it according to instructions and never overheat it.

I could not recommend it to anyone and will soon put it into the bin.

DONNA
DONNA4 posts
  Pro Series

My fry pan ..is gone dark too

Company insist that I used heat too high. I did read instructions and was very careful....they can think of anything ,not to come good.I am still not a happy cook.

Danoz   DM

Hi Donna, sorry to hear this feedback. Can you kindly forward some clear photos of your pan to customercare@danoz.com.au. I am happy to look into this matter for you. Thank you, Danoz.

Chuck
Chuck
  Master Set

Complete scam and very expensive

Just don't buy it. Rather than non stick this is extra stick. And it leaves paint on the food. All my other normal pans are better. Any comment speaking other wise is lying in favor of the product.

Ccstar
Ccstar
  Master Set

Pan gone black but other components all still blue?

Purchased about 2 years ago and straight away after a few uses the small fry pan turned black, is definitely not non stick... The other pan and pit are still in original condition.. would not purchase again.

Danoz   DM

Hello, thank you for commenting. Have you tried to contact Customer Care about these issues? We are more than happy to look into this for you. Please phone us on 1300 135 085. Thank you Danoz.

Spear
Spear
  Master Set

Worst 'non stick' pan i have ever bought

Terrible pan hate it so much can't cook anything without it sticking and ruining my food definatly never going to buy this product again. Complete lie got ripped off non stick worked for one day

Danoz   DM

Hi Spear, I noticed it states you purchased your pan through Coles. We do not retail our Flavorstone pans in this store, are you sure it is Flavorstone? I know there are very similar products on the market. Thank you Danoz.

John
John4 posts

might try again

Im not overly impressed with my fry pan with detachable handle (Which no longer detaches ) purchased from Harvey Norman Albury

The pan started discolouring after 3 months use and is now black and starting to stick all the time

Danoz   DM

Hi John, you pan sounds like it needs to be treated. we have a Bi Carb solution that helps with the discoloration. In terms of the faulty handle, have you tried to return it to the store for inspection? Thank you Danoz.

Laz
Laz6 posts

As good as advertised

I haven't got them long, but I am very satisfied with my cooking set of pot and fry pans. Followed all instructions, used them dozens of times. All are as good as new. I don't think people are taking enough care to use lower heat, proper seasoning, no metal utensils, etc. They may not last forever, however nothing does, but in the meantime they make my cooking, and washing up a breeze. Thank you.

Show details ·  2

Neil
NeilPakenham2 posts

Crappy Product

Have had many replacements of the 28cm frypan. Surface looses its non stick after a couple of months. They said you should not use olive oil on the surface. Everybody uses olive oil.

Amanda
AmandaSomerville4 posts
  Master Set

non stick coating has started to flake off

Bought the product 2 years ago direct from Danoz Direct and have only ever used the correct implements. Lots of scratches on the bottom. Also the blue non stick coating has started to flake off

Apparently a 10 year maufacturers warrenty. I bet Danoz wont replace it ???

Redhead
Redhead

Maybe

My husband brought it for me and the pans where going good for awhile tben that don't tell you that the pan starts to go black and after awhile it starts to stick and once you've had it for a long while the heat from the pan made the handle of my pan fall of now ant they appose to tell you things like that

Strapper
StrapperMid North Coast, NSW6 posts

C R A P

Don't waste your dough. Non stick? For the first month maybe, wouldn't buy them for my mother in law. Forget it ,completely false advertising

And don't know what else you want me to say to fill your thirty word quota.