Danoz Swivel Sweeper Max

MPN: DAN-27610-01

Vacuum Cleaners Buying Guide

• Product is used
    • Daily (1)
  • Pet OwnerYes (1) · No (1)
  • Battery Life
Kerri

KerriGoldfields, WA

Only used a handful of times before failing totally

My elderly Mum purchased the Swivel sweeper max for me from Danoz, a while ago but I only unboxed it 4 weeks ago, at first I was pleased with the job it did picking up surface dust etc on my tiled floor but after becoming clogged with hair and debris it shut of as it indicated it would in the manual, after clearing the brushes it no longer works at all. Wasted her money unfortunately

Purchased at Danoz Direct for $69.95.

Noise Level
Pet OwnerNo
Floor Type Tiles
campbell.mckenzie

campbell.mckenziePerth, WA

The best cleaning product ever

The best cleaning tool ever, I was given one for my birthday and it works very well. It picks up everything on my floors and it is lightweight and easy to use. With the touch less dirt tray it makes it the best cleaning tool ever and the RCR bristle technology is perfect. Because its lightweight I can clean my stairs easily. This is the best product I have ever owned and it will clean up anything. It is truly a great product.

Purchased in September 2019 at Amazon for $56.00.

Noise Level
Battery Life
Product is used Daily
Pet OwnerYes
Floor Type Carpet and Tiles
Peggy

Peggy

Life if battery non existant

Bought the first one through Big W. Battery dies after 1 month of use. Got my money back. Bought one via Danoz, gave one to my mum. Really embarrassed when hers stopped working and then mine stopped working. Waste of money. Sticking with my vacuum cleaner..

Date PurchasedMay 2015

What a waste of money.

Don't waste your money . Battery will not hold a charge . Just sitting in the cupboard can't remember who I got it from . Would have been better off getting a stick vaccum . Charge it for hours and it will only vaccum for 4 minutes . Never again

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Rae

RaeAU

It is Handy for a couple of things only.

Can not recommend it for hard floor sweeping as the compartment does not securely hold what you are sweeping up. It's a motorised broom only. If you have a lot of human hair around it will tangle around the brushes terribly and will stop brushes rotating and the advertising is not honest, the hair does not just pull off easily..it's a fight! And there are two large and two teeny brushes to remove for cleaning, very awkward. The one and only thing I use it for is for picking up annoying bits of fluff etc on carpets in between vacuuming.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Very disappointed. False advertising must be a camera trick on tv it won’t even pick up

Very disappointed. False advertising must be a party trick. Doesn’t even pick up a granule of bird seed just pushes it along the floor. I won’t be buying anything of tv again. Plus you say it’s quiet it is just about as loud as a vacuum cleaner. Waste of money.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Lorraine T.Danoz

Hi Sim, we are sorry to hear you are unhappy with your purchase. We are surprised to hear it did not pick up the bird seeds. Did you try to contact our Customer Care Team on 1300 135 085? Thank you, Danoz.

Best little helper ever

I absolutely love my swivel sweeper max . Makes life easy. I use it every day. I bought 2 gave one away. Then accidentally bought Walter sweeper CHEAPER BUT NO WHERE NEAR AS GOOD AS THE ORIGINAL swivel sweeper. I have just ordered 2 more for friends. Cannot recommend more highly. Do be aware though to only charge battery for 8 hours as per instructions. I have two batteries so i won't be caught out half way through a job. I hope they never go off the market JUST LOVE IT debba953

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Lorraine T.Danoz

Hello, thank you very much for taking the time to comment. Its always such a pleasure to hear from our happy customers. Take care, Danoz.

Terrible

I purchased this thinking it would be even better than the original one I had a few years back but boy was I wrong. It spits everything everywhere and if it does pick simething up it will shoot it back out a minute later. I have called danoz and they told me to turn the brushes around but it made no difference. They also said to take it back to Big W so I did 5 days later (which is a 45 minute drive) to be told they cant refund or exchanged as it had been used. I did everything danoz told me to do including sending thru copies of my reciept on the first phone call and had no reply for danoz. My sweeper just sits in my cupboard. Waste of $59.99

Date PurchasedJul 2017

ToniaSydney

Only worked well for a few months

Bought this for my elderly mother, after only a few months it completely stopped working. We thought it was the battery and contacted the vendor who sent one, unfortunately this did not fix the issue the Swivel Sweeper remains dead. We have since contacted the vendor again and they have informed us that Danoz refuse to refund or further investigate the issue as they've already sent a battery. Would not recommend using the product or Danoz.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Lorraine T.Danoz

Hi Tonia, did you purchase through a privately owned store or directly through Danoz? If the item is faulty due to a manufacturing issue within the first year, your machine should be replaced. Thank you, Danoz.

SueTasmania

Fabulous Product - picks up pet hair - ideal for elderly/those with mobility issues as it is so ligh

Date PurchasedJul 2016
Lorraine T.Danoz

Some great feedback there, thank you for sharing Sue!! Glad to hear your loving your Sweeper. We could not agree more, this machine is ideal for small units, other small spaces and cleaning up after pets. Take care, Danoz.

gail1South East Queensland, QLD

Only works well for few months

Purchased about a year ago. Black plastic clip on top of see through shield that opens the top to separate for cleaning fell off. Them machine stopped picking up properly. Had to attach tape to keep cover on when plastic clip fell off. Now after several months, one length of brush at front stopped spinning. Have to clean this product every few uses,cempty catch tray & clean brushes. Hair etc also gets caught around inside spinners of brushes. Elderly could not use this product due to constant cleaning maintenance.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Lorraine T.Danoz

Hi Gail, thank you for sharing your feedback. When you experienced the issues with your Swivel Sweepers did you contact our customer care department to report? We are always more than happy to assist our customers. Danoz.

3rd Time Around

3rd time around with the Swivel Sweeper started with G2 then 2 x Max. Same problem with all three at around six months with the plastic cog giving out. This causes as you place the sweeper on the floor the brushes from spinning. Plastic parts cannot take wear and tear. Only vacuum tile floor and carpet bedrooms. Sweeper cleaned regularly and not abused. Disappointed as it works well at the start when new, but only to get 6 months use not worth purchasing.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Jack
Jack

Thank You Danoz. Since we made contact to Danoz Customer Care the Max has been replaced.

Lorraine T.Danoz

Great news Jack, was a pleasure resolving the issue for you. Take care, Danoz.

Margaret2829

Margaret2829Beaconsfield TASMANIA

Great little battery operated sweeper

I sent for this fully expecting to be disappointed, but what a surprise, its great so easy to use and very light to lift and so easy to store close to where I mainly use it that is in the kitchen (we have two dogs so lots of dog hair on the floor) and it goes from Vinyl to floating wood floor to carpet with ease. Its great for everyday use. So easy to empty. Would recommend to anyone

Great for every day floor cleaning

Love the ease in which it moves it is very light and it swivels to get in all corners.We are in a rental at the moment which has vinyl flooring and carpet.It works perfectly on both and always amazed at the dirt it picks up.The house has 4 bedrooms a lounge and dining room and does the lot without having to recharge.

goodgirl

goodgirlMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good on hard floors

I really like it on hard floors - not so much on carpets. It has replaced my broom - no dust flares, as all dust from floor is caught. A little harder to push along my carpets as its quite thick pile. Battery-life is good - enough to cover all hard floors - kitchen, bathroom, even front porch tile if I'm feeling frisky. Very easy to clean, efficient, effective, worth the money. Try not to let it get clogged. Murder to unclog the bristles! Recommended (for hard floors)

Judy22

Judy22south australia, 5162

The Max is my best friend.

.This time I bought the Max Swivel Sweeper .I found this Max is amazing to the old ones.Better way of cleaning the brushes ,has a magnetic spot on the side of so that it folds to the side .Swivels so much better and picks up perfectly.I has a rechargeable battery .Very easy to get under furniture it has an amazing swivel head that can go under anywhere.I have 2 Dogs and the Max picks up the hair easily so I don't have to take the Vaccum out every time I have to clean the carpet or the wood floors or the tiles picks up on my floors perfectly .The Max swivel sweeper is light to use,and moves across carpet or any other type floors so easily.And extra batteries can be bought from Danoz Direct..My amazing Max could not do without it...

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Lorraine T.Danoz

Hi Judy, thank you very much for sharing your great feedback. We love to hear from our customers! Please remember if you ever need to contact us, our customer care contact number is 1300 135 085.

Thank you, Danoz.

Its perfect for everyday quick sweep up.

I love my swivel max. I have had it for a long while now, about 2 years, and it is perfect for my 5th wheeler caravan.In the van it is easy to manouvre under furniture and in the small spaces. I have a bird, 2 cats and a dog in it and it picks up hairs and feathers fantastically.

Date PurchasedMay 2015
Ann

AnnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just so good and easy to clean - the battery has a life that does my 2 bed unit 2 times before recharging is needed. I need never need to use a broom again and does so well in-between vaccums. I have arthritis and even the broom on my vinyl floors caused my back and legs to ache. This swivel sweeper I call my buzz machine and does just so well. I do not like cleaning it much but so easily done and I take it outside to do so. Well the catch area is smaller than a vaccuum cleaner but so much easier to use and causes me no trouble at all with a good result. Hopefully it will last many years as I have seen in prior reviews. Mind you I have left bad review for the Flavormaster but I should leave good reviews for the good things too.

Date PurchasedDec 2015
Lorraine T.Danoz

Hi Shirley, thank you for sharing your experience. Glad you are enjoying your Swivel Sweeper! No need to worry, our Swivel Sweeper is here to stay!! Thank you, Danoz.

Tiv

TivSydney, NSW

Great for quick clean up of messy seed eating budgerigars

Sandi

SandiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing little sweeper

I cannot believe how good this little sweeper is. It is light, very easy to manoeuvre and easy to empty. I have a large four bedroom house with tiles, carpet and wooden floors and it easily goes between the different surfaces and picks up well on all the different floors and the battery doesn't go flat before I finish. Please don't stop making them.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Omkarnath

Omkarnathasked

What may be the reason for the swivel sweeper not working properly?. Is it the batteries? or the charger ? or the cleaner itself. How do I make it function properly?. It is quite handy and useful for small vacuuming. It is about 4 years old and not used much. Both the G2 and MAX having the same problem of not working properly. My name is omkarnath and my email ID is [email removed] Thanks and Regards

wayne

wayneasked

Hi Danoz
We bought 2 of your sweeper max's ( purple ones) about 14 months ago and both have issues with the sweeper not spinning. I am an electrician so thought I would take one apart to investigate and found that the plastic teeth on the end of the motor have worn down so the motor just spins. The big cog also has damaged teeth. I also then checked the second one and same issue.
Can you please send me replacement parts so I don't have to throw them both in the rubbish bin as this would be a waste of money?
My name is Wayne and my email is [email address removed]
Thank you for taking the time to read this and look forward to your response.

Lorraine T.Danoz

Hi Wayne, your email address has been removed from this contact so I am unable to contact you. Can you please send an email to customercare@danoz..com.au with you full name, address and customer/order number. Once received we will be in contact. Thank you, Danoz.

AnnetteH

AnnetteHasked

All the reviews are great & helpful. I would like to know if it's noisy? I'd like to used it while my toddler is asleep (in her room). Hoping it's not as noisy as a vaccum cleaner. Just want to do a quick zip in between vacuums.

gail1

Sorry Annette It's incredibly noisy! I always dread using it on my unit balcony as everyone can hear it. You couldnt use it while yr child is asleep..

Lorraine T.Danoz

Hi Annette, this machine can be a little noisy. Don't forget you have a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee with your purchase so can trial it at home yourself. Thank you, Danoz.

Hi Annette,
I would liken the noise to be similar to my Kenwood Chef Mixmaster.
Yes it is fairly noisy but doesn't seem as bad as most vacuums.
For a quick run, you would not need to have it on for as long either but I doubt she would sleep through it.
Regards
Sue

Get an answer from our members and Danoz representatives

Download manual