Danoz Swivel Sweeper Max

6 questions from our users

Barbara Tomblin

Barbara Tomblinasked

Swivel Sweeper Max

Are your Max Swivel Sweepers still available?

Omkarnath

Omkarnathasked

Swivel Sweeper Max

What may be the reason for the swivel sweeper not working properly?. Is it the batteries? or the charger ? or the cleaner itself. How do I make it function properly?. It is quite handy and useful for small vacuuming. It is about 4 years old and not used much. Both the G2 and MAX having the same problem of not working properly. My name is omkarnath and my email ID is [email removed] Thanks and Regards

wayne

wayneasked

Hi Danoz
We bought 2 of your sweeper max's ( purple ones) about 14 months ago and both have issues with the sweeper not spinning. I am an electrician so thought I would take one apart to investigate and found that the plastic teeth on the end of the motor have worn down so the motor just spins. The big cog also has damaged teeth. I also then checked the second one and same issue.
Can you please send me replacement parts so I don't have to throw them both in the rubbish bin as this would be a waste of money?
My name is Wayne and my email is [email address removed]
Thank you for taking the time to read this and look forward to your response.

Lorraine T.Danoz

Hi Wayne, your email address has been removed from this contact so I am unable to contact you. Can you please send an email to customercare@danoz..com.au with you full name, address and customer/order number. Once received we will be in contact. Thank you, Danoz.

AnnetteH

AnnetteHasked

Swivel Sweeper Max

All the reviews are great & helpful. I would like to know if it's noisy? I'd like to used it while my toddler is asleep (in her room). Hoping it's not as noisy as a vaccum cleaner. Just want to do a quick zip in between vacuums.

gail1
gail1

Sorry Annette It's incredibly noisy! I always dread using it on my unit balcony as everyone can hear it. You couldnt use it while yr child is asleep..

Lorraine T.Danoz

Hi Annette, this machine can be a little noisy. Don't forget you have a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee with your purchase so can trial it at home yourself. Thank you, Danoz.

Hi Annette,
I would liken the noise to be similar to my Kenwood Chef Mixmaster.
Yes it is fairly noisy but doesn't seem as bad as most vacuums.
For a quick run, you would not need to have it on for as long either but I doubt she would sleep through it.
Regards

JennySasked

Swivel Sweeper Max

My swivel sweeper max is working perfectly but just isn't picking up the dog hair and dust/ sand off the floor today. I had it apart and cleaned it yesterday. Why is it mechanically working but just all of a sudden not picking up anymore?

Lorraine T.Danoz

Hi Jenny, when cleaning the machine you may have put the removable brushes back in the wrong way. Can you try reverse them and let us know if this works?

Thank you, Danoz.

JennyS

Hi, Thank you for the advise. I change the brushes around and the swivell is now working fine. Thanks

Jenny

Diane

Dianeasked

Swivel Sweeper Max

I bought 5 swivel sweeper max last year on ebay. The battery chargers were for U.S. I contacted ebay and as seen on tv. Nobody was prepared to do anything. I then contacted Danoz in Sydney to buy new chargers. I didn't didn't get a response. Can you please tell me where I can buy new chargers in Sydney.
Diane

Technician00
Technician00

i have been Getting, my batteries from here ....

Based in Australia, switchon has been an eBay member
they have chargers
eBay item number:
322241284179 Cheers Robos Repairs Facebook

evelyn
evelyn

Sorry i am in W.A i am not happy with mine the batteries are rubbish i think it was a waste of money and i am not happy at all about it .Hope you can get the batteries

Good Luck Evelyn

Lorraine T.Danoz

Hello Diane, the Swivel Sweeper battery can be purchased through our Customer Care Department. Please call us on 1300 135 085. Thank you Danoz.

See all Danoz Swivel Sweeper questions

Get an answer from our members and Danoz representatives