Danoz Swivel Sweeper

14 questions from our users

Omkarnath

Omkarnathasked

Swivel Sweeper Max

What may be the reason for the swivel sweeper not working properly?. Is it the batteries? or the charger ? or the cleaner itself. How do I make it function properly?. It is quite handy and useful for small vacuuming. It is about 4 years old and not used much. Both the G2 and MAX having the same problem of not working properly. My name is omkarnath and my email ID is [email removed] Thanks and Regards

Margaret K.

Margaret K.asked

Swivel Sweeper

I would like to know what the little yellow button is on the side of the battery charger. Have had my sweeper for over 5 years. Use it in the caravan, very happy with it.

GPB

GPBasked

Swivel Sweeper G2

I turned the machine off and it was resting on the wall. The long handle slid and hit the ground breaking in two pieces. A good machine that is very poorly built

Ron

Ronasked

Swivel Sweeper G2

I bought new batteries and while charging they broke the charger. How do I go about getting a new charger?

Hi Ron.
Please contact our Sales team on 1800 808 938 and they will place an order a new Swivel Sweeper charger to be sent.

wayne

wayneasked

Hi Danoz
We bought 2 of your sweeper max's ( purple ones) about 14 months ago and both have issues with the sweeper not spinning. I am an electrician so thought I would take one apart to investigate and found that the plastic teeth on the end of the motor have worn down so the motor just spins. The big cog also has damaged teeth. I also then checked the second one and same issue.
Can you please send me replacement parts so I don't have to throw them both in the rubbish bin as this would be a waste of money?
My name is Wayne and my email is [email address removed]
Thank you for taking the time to read this and look forward to your response.

Lorraine T.Danoz

Hi Wayne, your email address has been removed from this contact so I am unable to contact you. Can you please send an email to customercare@danoz..com.au with you full name, address and customer/order number. Once received we will be in contact. Thank you, Danoz.

Debbieasked

Swivel Sweeper

I accidentally got a swiffer rag caught in my swivel sweeper max and after I removed it, the entire roller on one side no longer turns. Any way to fix?

Lorraine T.Danoz

Hi Debbie, the bristles in your machine may have been damaged. We retail replacement packs, they can be purchased from our Customer Care Team on 1300 135 085. When you call please quote this conversation/ website for a special discount. Thank you, Danoz.

Debbie

The bristles are not damaged because I haven't used it enough for them to be damaged. It's almost like the part on the end of the roller might have become stripped when the rag got caught up in it. I would order a new bristle/roller if I knew the it was stripped on the end of the roller and not on the inside where It still snaps in place. I think it maybe it's on the inside because it appears to snap in place just fine. Do you know if there are other incidents like this or anyway I can tell if its stripped on the inside?

AnnetteH

AnnetteHasked

Swivel Sweeper Max

All the reviews are great & helpful. I would like to know if it's noisy? I'd like to used it while my toddler is asleep (in her room). Hoping it's not as noisy as a vaccum cleaner. Just want to do a quick zip in between vacuums.

gail1
gail1

Sorry Annette It's incredibly noisy! I always dread using it on my unit balcony as everyone can hear it. You couldnt use it while yr child is asleep..

Lorraine T.Danoz

Hi Annette, this machine can be a little noisy. Don't forget you have a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee with your purchase so can trial it at home yourself. Thank you, Danoz.

Hi Annette,
I would liken the noise to be similar to my Kenwood Chef Mixmaster.
Yes it is fairly noisy but doesn't seem as bad as most vacuums.
For a quick run, you would not need to have it on for as long either but I doubt she would sleep through it.
Regards

Josephineasked

Does it work on tiles?

Sue

Sorry i dont have tiles but it does fairly well on vinyl.
I used it for spilt raw rice on a mat n vinyl & it did well.
Leaves (2cm) long off my potplant it hates but smaller bits are picked up fairly well.
I still use a full size cleaner but this in between for pet hair in particular.

Thanks Sue.

Lorraine T.Danoz

Hi Josephine, yes this machine is suitable for all flooring. Don't forget they also come with a 30 day Money Back Guarantee. Thank you Danoz.

JennySasked

Swivel Sweeper Max

My swivel sweeper max is working perfectly but just isn't picking up the dog hair and dust/ sand off the floor today. I had it apart and cleaned it yesterday. Why is it mechanically working but just all of a sudden not picking up anymore?

Lorraine T.Danoz

Hi Jenny, when cleaning the machine you may have put the removable brushes back in the wrong way. Can you try reverse them and let us know if this works?

Thank you, Danoz.

JennyS

Hi, Thank you for the advise. I change the brushes around and the swivell is now working fine. Thanks

Jenny

Diane

Dianeasked

Swivel Sweeper Max

I bought 5 swivel sweeper max last year on ebay. The battery chargers were for U.S. I contacted ebay and as seen on tv. Nobody was prepared to do anything. I then contacted Danoz in Sydney to buy new chargers. I didn't didn't get a response. Can you please tell me where I can buy new chargers in Sydney.
Diane

Technician00
Technician00

i have been Getting, my batteries from here ....

Based in Australia, switchon has been an eBay member
they have chargers
eBay item number:
322241284179 Cheers Robos Repairs Facebook

evelyn
evelyn

Sorry i am in W.A i am not happy with mine the batteries are rubbish i think it was a waste of money and i am not happy at all about it .Hope you can get the batteries

Good Luck Evelyn

Lorraine T.Danoz

Hello Diane, the Swivel Sweeper battery can be purchased through our Customer Care Department. Please call us on 1300 135 085. Thank you Danoz.

Karen

Karenasked

Swivel Sweeper G2

I get a battery replacement for a swivel sweeper mine is not not holding its charge, and how much will it cost?

maxine
maxine

Sorry Karen. My battery is still going. Suggest Battery World (W.A.) or Danoz Direct or where ever you purchased your Sweeper. Cheers.

I thought my battery was no longer holding a charge but then I placed it in a friends and it charged so now I am looking for a new charger. Not having much luck finding a charger online. anyone know where to get charger?

dave
dave

I need a battery for a red one & cap-dave 0427454396

uyen

uyenasked

Swivel Sweeper G2

I bought vacumm cleaner G2 in big W ,when I take home use it but not look good when I look on TV so bad , when I clean my house all dust till on floor and when I move vacumm and dust move front .I dont undertand G2 say good more vacumm differrent your company ??? I can beliver on T V say good! I just bought nearly one month I can use ,i bought new one work bester G2 but just $90 . If your G2 not beliver i can take picture that your machine so bad

Hello Uyen.
As you can see on these reviews, this sweeper (and similar ones) have bad ratings. It may look wonderful on the TV but it performs poorly and is a waste of good money.I had the same problems as you along with awful trouble cleaning the brushes. I'm sorry I bought mine and should have checked the reviews first. My sweeper now stands in the laundry corner is un-used. It's a shame.

Marian P.

You're very welcome. Just telling it how it is. Regards x.

Caroline59

Caroline59asked

Swivel Sweeper G2

How much does it cost for replacement handles? I have two G2 Swivel Sweepers which I use daily to pick up bird seed. I am happy with the outcome except disappointed handles broke. I have found it will not pick yp small feathers as they fly about and the large ones get stuck in the sweeper.

karen.bates.102
karen.bates.102

I paid $14 for my replacement handle. It arrived within a couple of days to Brisbane

Dorothy70

Dorothy70asked

Swivel Sweeper G2

Where can I get a battery replacement for a swivel sweeper as the original one is not holding its charge & how much does it cost?

Dazza John
Dazza John

Try battery world. They can usually source originals or if its a pack they can usually repack them for you. You would need to take the battery and charger with you and let them have a look and quote for you :)

Maryann
Maryann

I have seen Swivel Sweeper Batteries for sale on E-Bay.

Get an answer from our members and Danoz representatives