Danoz Swivel Sweeper

Danoz Swivel Sweeper (page 2 of 6)

G2, Max

Vacuum Cleaners Buying Guide

• Product is used
    • Daily (2)
    • Rarely (1)
  • Pet OwnerYes (1) · No (3)
  • Battery Life

LeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worked for awhile

Bought this from Danoz direct at Munno para shopping centre last year it worked very good for awhile but after A few months stopped working it would be okay for someone with no pets as their hair gets.stuck in the wheels and around the brushes stopping it from working would buy if I had no pets

Lee

Thank you but I can't afford one at the moment it was aG2 but I will buy the new type when I can save thank you

Lorraine T.Danoz

Hi Lee, contact our customer care department on 1300 135 085 to opt for a special discount. All you need to do is reference this website/ conversation. Take Care, Danoz.

Robyn

RobynHunter Region, NSW

Excellent cannot recommend this enough

good charge lasts the whole house. not too loud.picks up everything. greats for spills kids pets teenagers. love this thing and cannot recommend it enough wish i could have one at work! dont have to drag out the big vacuum everyday. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT i have a back up still in the box for when the old one dies. wish Big W still sold them

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Lorraine T.Danoz

Hi Robyn, great to hear your feedback! Some good news - Danoz still sell this product!! Its currently at a buy one get one Retail price FREE! You can contact us on 1300 135 085. Thank you Danoz.

goodgirl

goodgirlMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good on hard floors

I really like it on hard floors - not so much on carpets. It has replaced my broom - no dust flares, as all dust from floor is caught. A little harder to push along my carpets as its quite thick pile. Battery-life is good - enough to cover all hard floors - kitchen, bathroom, even front porch tile if I'm feeling frisky. Very easy to clean, efficient, effective, worth the money. Try not to let it get clogged. Murder to unclog the bristles! Recommended (for hard floors)

Judy22

Judy22south australia, 5162

The Max is my best friend.

.This time I bought the Max Swivel Sweeper .I found this Max is amazing to the old ones.Better way of cleaning the brushes ,has a magnetic spot on the side of so that it folds to the side .Swivels so much better and picks up perfectly.I has a rechargeable battery .Very easy to get under furniture it has an amazing swivel head that can go under anywhere.I have 2 Dogs and the Max picks up the hair easily so I don't have to take the Vaccum out every time I have to clean the carpet or the wood floors or the tiles picks up on my floors perfectly .The Max swivel sweeper is light to use,and moves across carpet or any other type floors so easily.And extra batteries can be bought from Danoz Direct..My amazing Max could not do without it...

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Lorraine T.Danoz

Hi Judy, thank you very much for sharing your great feedback. We love to hear from our customers! Please remember if you ever need to contact us, our customer care contact number is 1300 135 085.

Thank you, Danoz.

Its perfect for everyday quick sweep up.

I love my swivel max. I have had it for a long while now, about 2 years, and it is perfect for my 5th wheeler caravan.In the van it is easy to manouvre under furniture and in the small spaces. I have a bird, 2 cats and a dog in it and it picks up hairs and feathers fantastically.

Date PurchasedMay 2015
Ann

AnnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just so good and easy to clean - the battery has a life that does my 2 bed unit 2 times before recharging is needed. I need never need to use a broom again and does so well in-between vaccums. I have arthritis and even the broom on my vinyl floors caused my back and legs to ache. This swivel sweeper I call my buzz machine and does just so well. I do not like cleaning it much but so easily done and I take it outside to do so. Well the catch area is smaller than a vaccuum cleaner but so much easier to use and causes me no trouble at all with a good result. Hopefully it will last many years as I have seen in prior reviews. Mind you I have left bad review for the Flavormaster but I should leave good reviews for the good things too.

Date PurchasedDec 2015
Lorraine T.Danoz

Hi Shirley, thank you for sharing your experience. Glad you are enjoying your Swivel Sweeper! No need to worry, our Swivel Sweeper is here to stay!! Thank you, Danoz.

Tiv

TivSydney, NSW

Great for quick clean up of messy seed eating budgerigars

Sandi

SandiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing little sweeper

I cannot believe how good this little sweeper is. It is light, very easy to manoeuvre and easy to empty. I have a large four bedroom house with tiles, carpet and wooden floors and it easily goes between the different surfaces and picks up well on all the different floors and the battery doesn't go flat before I finish. Please don't stop making them.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Lorraine T.Danoz

I can't live without it!

I bought as a 2 for 1 many years ago from a Danoz TV ad I saw . One in my classroom and one at home. Never any problems. The one I use at school I use every day on industrial carpet for a quick easy clean up after school, as cleaner comes once a week. At home I use it on tiles, wooden floors and carpet. They both keep doing what they promised and more! I was surprised they have lasted so long and I would purchase one again when I need too.

Date PurchasedDec 2010
Lorraine T.Danoz

Hello, thank you for the great feedback!! We love hearing from our customers. After so many years this is still our best selling product! Take care, Danoz.

JenMelbourne

Disappointed

I was really happy with this sweeper except that the battery never lasted long and now it simply won't charge. I purchased this product from Big W and now they don't sell them any more. I really expected it to last longer. It's been sitting in my laundry for a year unused because it won't charge, but I am reluctant to throw it away because if I had a new battery it would work. Surely the battery should have lasted more than a few months.

Date PurchasedJul 2015
Lorraine T.Danoz

Hi Jen, have you tried to contact our customer care department on 1300 135 085? They will be able to help you with a replacement battery. Thank you Danoz.

Jen

Will the next battery only last a couple of months, also?

Lorraine T.Danoz

Hi Jen, the battery's are designed for a long life but its very important you only charge it when needed and for no longer than 8 hours at a time or the battery will burn out. Thank you Danoz.

Product ain't grand Weak Pole

This G2 model was given as a gift when I bought the H20 HD. Pole snapped off (plastic part nearest to the charger) not worth paying postage $19.95 to NZ to replace pole for this product. Pity no direct shop in New Zealand. Gift or not, DANOZ should've sent replacement pole for free. " No complaints with the H20 HD" satisfied.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Love it.

I purchased 2 for 1 a number of years ago - can't really remember. When one battery runs out, I use the other sweeper which has been recharged. The batteries last about 2 years - on my 3rd lot now. I use one almost every day on vinyl and carpet, 5 rooms, and sweep the mattresses when required - drag out the vacuum only fortnightly. For its size and price, it does a great job.

Date PurchasedAug 2010
Lorraine T.Danoz

Hi Dellie, thank you very much for taking the time to comment. We love to hear about our customers enjoying our products! If you wish to try out the new Swivel Sweeper Max let us know, we can work out a special price. Take care Danoz.

Started off great now unusable

I bought my swivel sweeper from Big W sometime last year. I really enjoyed using it. It did what it was supposed to until the day I left the battery on the charger overnight. Now it runs for about a minute and just stops. The light on the charger stays red. I think it's designed to break down so people will buy more batteries and chargers. And no I haven't contacted a service centre as I don't have a receipt and I refuse to pay one more cent to resolve the problem. Surely after enough complaints the company can fix the problems with the batteries and chargers. It can't be that hard.

Date PurchasedJan 2015

Tony MMelbourne

Swivel Sweeper - waste of money

I recently bought Swivel sweeper after watching it on TV. Note that you have charge battery after only using it 3 or 4 times everytime and more importantly it DOES NOT pick up dirt from the floor that well. In fact, I sometimes have to over the same area 5 or 6 timesand it still does not pick up the dirt. After using it about 6 times, I have gone back to vacuum cleaner. WASTE OF MONEY, DON'T BUY and get fooled by TV like I did. Extremely disappointed and have already thrown it in the bin.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

First time buying from an Informercial...possibly my last :(

Date PurchasedSep 2016
Lorraine T.Danoz

Hello, we are sorry to hear this feedback. Have you tried to contact our Customer Care team on 1300 135 085? We would love the opportunity to speak with you. Thank you Danoz.

Dissapointed

I bought myself and daughter in law a swivel sweeper we both found that small bits of dirt would drop back on the floor and the battery would slip down sometimes we were both not happy as we thought it would be much better than dragging out the vac all the time it is light .i used it on floating boards and some carpet doesn`t have a lot of power. mainly not happy that small particles drop on floor .

Technician00brissie

ok sweeper

It's good for the price $20 I paid from a cheapie shop of a run out model came with 2 batteries. sold for me it's no power house on hard floor it's ok, nothing else but it does work .
crumbs and bits it's not a carpet sweeper...Never charge the batteries for more than 4 hours..

Lorraine T.Danoz

Hello, thank you for your comment. You mentioned you purchased your machine from a cheapie shop, this means we cannot confirm if it is a genuine model as we only retail the Swivel Sweeper in stores such as BIG W. Kind Regards, Danoz.

Technician00

it's red and has swivel sweeper written on it ???

Lorraine T.Danoz

Hello, can you confirm what store it was purchased from? Thank you Danoz.

bon

bon

Handles break

Im not sure of the model,its the red one.Product has been great,used for all areas, mum brought 4 last Christmas for every one but sadly all 4 handles have broken,I dont think we should have to buy replacement handles,this is an obvious fault in the production .I think the product should be made with more durable handles.

MrsMary

MrsMaryDARWIN

Absolutely amazing

I just wanted to say how impressed I am with the swivel sweeper and it was the most productive cleaning equipment I've ever purchased it was extremely easy to use and very reliable my kids use to love using it which helped for the process of cleaning. The swivel sweeper was the best product I've purchased

heatherJ

heatherJMurray Mallee, SA

prefer the old red one

I have just bought the new black swivel sweeper and very dis-appointed. I have quite flat carpet in my house and in between vacuuming I would use my red swivel sweeper and it did quite a good job, but after having it for 5 years it packed up so couldn't be without I bought the new black one and it doesn't do the carpet at all. Only good for the kitchen floor which is vinyl...