3.0

33%33%33%

Peterg21
Peterg21Richmond-Tweed, NSW56 posts

It did not meet by expectations

I purchased this swag online for a eBay camping store, but it did not meet my expectations so I had to sell this swag.

The swag was too light for my requirements.

C.h
C.h

Great swag

After upgrading from my previous biker swag, i was extemely empressed with the size and quality in this swag. The canvas was much thicker than my old one. Nice ventalation through the front window. Also like it how the door at the front is big enough to fit through. Great swag!!
Great value, nice roomy swag.
Matress to thin
S Marshall
S MarshallBundaberg2 posts

ringofucen
ringofucen

Rubbish review. I have a calibre double swag and it is fantastic. Darche are a quality product. I have one and my brother has a Darche swag (a different model though). Highly recommended from me!!