Darche Eclipse 270 Awning

Darche Eclipse 270 Awning

See the Best Outdoor Furniture Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Darche? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

archifx
archifxCairns

Poor bracket options

Just ordered my second Darche Eclipse gen 2 270 awning and my 2nd vehicle has a Rhino Rack platform rack. My issue is that the three heavy duty brackets supplied will not fit my rack. My only option is to buy three longer brackets @ $50 each from Darche. Living in Cairns, none of Darches suppliers carry stock and special orders take 7-14 days to arrive. Darche need to increase the length of the supplied brackets by less than 100mm to fix the issue and save the consumer from having to add $150 on top of the cost of the product.

Purchased in October 2019.

Peter
Peterasked

I purchased a Darche 270 awning and in the process of attaching to a Rhino HD roof rack on a Toyota Sahara 2016 Landcruiser. My concern is the clearance of the back lift up door and wind deflector when awning up and need access to the back of the vehicle. Have you any advice. Peter

Gus
Gusasked

I have a Darche 270. A great awning but it could be a lot easier to pack up if the Velcro straps were 50 mm longer. There is hardly any room to get the strap through the loop even with the awning rolled as tight as possible. Can Darche help with this problem or is it up to me to extend these 3 straps.