3.3

50% · 22 · 50%

Sammy T
Sammy TSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Mine's Good

Purchased just over a year ago and done about 20 odd nights in the swag. Very impressed with the quality of the canvas and blown away by how well the mattress keeps the cold from coming up through the ground. I purchased the canvas bag and Darche sleeping bag as well and have slept in sub-zero temperatures without issue. I roll the swag up with my two small pillows and sleeping bag still inside the swag and it fits in the bag. I'm not sure about the other reviewers low comments, maybe swag life isn't for them and they don't understand that ventilation is required when sleeping under canvas. Each to their own. I just love the tranquility of sleeping under canvas, I always get the best nights sleep ever in my Darche Ridgedome Swag. Show details
Luke J.
Luke J.5 posts

over rated

This is not a touring swag. the poles are weak ive had to have some decent ones made.The condensation means you will be spending your days waiting for the wet matress to dry when you should be touring.I was touring and ive spent the last week and a half unable to use this swag. I had high hopes for this swag but its honestly something id send right back if i new it was going to be more trouble than its worth!  Show details
James
JamesNorth Queensland, QLD

Good swag for made in China

Can’t really fault the swag. It’s the best you will get without paying massive money for Aussie made. I think the blokes who have this a 1 Star is just a deadset moron. Look at the names who use this swag I.e John Rooth and Graham Cahill go name a couple.
mr_jsd