Dashmate DSH-680

Dashmate DSH-680

MPN: DSH-680
See the Best Dash Cams in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Dashmate? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.0
John
John

Dashmate DSH680

What a piece of rubbish, had this camera for over two years. App would partly work on previous android phone. Have a Samsung S9, does not work at all, I have to use my Ipad to connect. Had two close calls, on separate occasions Went to view footage, none whatsoever, Complete waste of money.

Purchased in September 2018.

Strangegirl3021
Strangegirl3021Illawarra, NSW

Best dash cam I've had

I've never had a problem with this dash cam. Connects to phone (and app) easily. wonderful picture quality crystal clear image. I bought one for my parents and my sister.

Other Dash Cams

Michael
Michaelasked

App not working

Michael
Michaelasked

App not working properly, no recording or map on phone, have taken back to place of purchase and was told there is a problem with app, please could someone contact me.

CategoryDash Cams
Viewing Angle 152°
Camera Resolution1080p (Full HD)
Channels 1
FeaturesAutomatic Incident Detection (G-sensor), GPS, Motion Detection, Smartphone App and Wi-Fi
  • MPN: DSH-680