4.2

Carolyn Louise

Carolyn LouiseSydney

Excellent Service

We have hired David Jones Removals for 4 moves over the last few years - from homes to rental properties and back to newly constructed premises. We have used their storage facility several times as well. The removalists are always on time, polite, courteous and honest. They work hard to complete the job within the time frame estimated and are always very helpful and patient when placing furniture in the new premises. We would highly recommend them for removals and storage.

Fantastic Service

We moved from Sydney to Port Macquarie early this year. David Jones removalists were professional and very courteous. They helped us with packing and all our furniture and fragile items were delivered without any damage. The delivery to our home in Port Macquarie was done in a very timely manner. We would highly recommend David Jones Removals for anyone wishing to use their service and to have peace of mind with their move.

Don't Use Them

During the move ( House) a very expensive piece of jewellery went missing. The only people in the house at the time were myself and the employees of David Jones Removals. During the police investigation I asked if the employee had a criminal record and was met with silence DO NOT USE THEM Also 3 valuable pieces of antique furniture were damaged.

George J.David Jones Removals & Storage
Furniture Removalists

Find out how David Jones Removals & Storage compares to other Furniture Removalists

EtmarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nothing was too difficult!!

Lisa

LisaSydney

Absolute professionals

We moved from a four bedroon house in Sydney to Milthorpe 2 months ago, 3.5 hours from Sydney - a very emotional and stressful move. George took time to answer all of my questions and explained the inclusions and processes in the quote. On moving day Andrew, Scott and Byron were beyond amazing. Helpful, polite, extremely professional, great with our young girls and all our belongings were handled with care. Not one item damaged or broken. A huge day for all of us but about an 18 hour day for the team with all of the driving and they still took time to help position furniture and sort out appliances, nothing was too much to ask.
I would recommend them 100%, thank you so much!

Mike M

Mike MNew Zealand

Moved from Sydney to Melb in 2006

Great people, great service - pair price and everything was perfect. The truck followed us down from Syd to Melb, arriving as they said they would (about 2 hours later than us - enough time to collect the house keys, etc). My one regret is they are only Sydney based, so I'm not being able to use them for my Melb to NZ trip in 2015.
100% good service
They didn't have time to return for the empty boxes before driving back to Sydney, but these boxes came in handy

Excellent.

During my recent move, I found David Jones Removals to be very professional, efficient and customer focused.My move was a difficult one due to access at the delivery end, however the 4 men worked very hard and were polite at all times. Given this experience i would certainly be recommending them to family and friends.
Professional service that exceeded my expectations.

Malcolm

MalcolmSydney

Poor treatment

Quoted for piano removal which they came and saw. Subcontractors couldn't move it to location because they weren't informed by djs of size and needed to return with 2 more men at destination. Djs had already been paid and refused to pay for their own subcontractors to return. Their poor communication. Their fault. No responsibility taken. Then confrontational afterwards! Beware.

Poor service for price

George J.David Jones Removals & Storage

Very professional

We recently used David Jones Removals and found them to be very professional, helpful with advice, and super efficient. After living in the same house for 22 years and never having moved house before, we knew the task was going to be enormous. The team at David Jones all worked very well together and I know my research paid off. I will definitely be using them for our next move in a years time when I move to my new house. Thank you George for your professionalism and the great team who work for you.
S & C

Furniture Removalists

BeautifulNightmare

BeautifulNightmareSydney

Fantastic, stress free interstate removal!!

We have had our fair share of dodgy removal experiences, even with 'so-called' reputable companies that charge the earth. We did a lot of research and decided to go with David Jones R & S. They were moderately pricey, but we did get higher quotes from other companies.
The team at David Jones R & S were fantastic, professional and reliable.
Nothing was broken, nothing was damaged.
I would highly recommend them for Sydney or interstate removals.
Thank-you DJ Removals!!

George Jonesasked

Do you have a phone number please send?

1300 651 100

George Jones

Hi I need your contact phone number to speak with you regarding one of the offending reviews, which is unsubstantiated claim of stolen jewelry. It was not a request for you to send my phone number back to me. It seems to be very difficult to speak to somebody by phone, and also difficult to send a message with out you asking profile information which intern breeches the privacy act, asking for a profile before they speak to you regarding your product review business.
I await your response.
George Jones, Managing Director

Amelia
Amelia

George Jones is requesting a telephone number to contact the product review people

alison

alisonasked

Does david jones store household furniture for several months

Etmar

Yes they have a storage option at very reasonable prices. I am currently storing quite a bit of furniture with them.