Isabel

IsabelSydney, NSW

Terrible service

I was in David Jones Chatswood chase store this afternoon with 2 of my daughters. We were shopping for sunglasses and jewellery. There were about 6 David Jones employees including a Mimco employee that all looked at us but completely ignored us. I timed it and stood at the counter for approximately 9 minutes before I had to actually ask for assistance. In the entire time I was there no one asked if I needed anything. They all looked at us but never once asked if I needed anything. Everyone is a customer and David Jones are the worst retailer.

Suresh C.

Suresh C.Sydney, NSW

Worst customer service ever

The small appliance manager in Macquarie store focused more into his profit and loss than helping the customer to get a product fixed. Terrible customer service from a manager who runs a department. He mentions he totally understands what I meant everytime he starts his conversation but the fact is he didn’t really understand what I meant to say. All I wanted was new product because the one I have is faulty and it’s still under warranty, he mentioned he needs to follow the procedure given by the supplier but he forgot the customers buy their products not the suppliers.

johnboschen

johnboschenMelbourne

New Sydney store is the pits!

Used to love visiting the David Jones Sydney City store from Melbourne. Now that they have condensed two stores down to one, it feels cramped, no stock and down market. Massive fail.

Sarah W.

Sarah W.Perth, WA

Cristina at Karrinyup

Helen M

Helen MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect

So grateful for the time spent with the sales lady at DJ's Highpoint, Good product knowledge and didn't rush our decision. We just couldn't go past the luxury range DJ's.

Jason N.

Jason N.Sydney, NSW

Absolutely worst customer service and after sales care

I purchased a devialet gold phantom from their Elizabeth store 3 months ago. After 1 month the product stopped working. I went through all the troubleshooting with devialet and they have confirmed it’s a faulty product.

Instead of David jones offering an exchange for my faulty product, they continue to push me around to contact different people within the company by which I’ve had no luck. Been 2 months now and still no sign of a legitimate exchange.

Honestly worst after sales care I have ever experienced. For a product I purchased for $5,000 you would expect just some sought of customer service. No one in the company seems to know what going on.

Get your act together David jones.

Positive initiative from DJ's Customer Service Team

After a very negative experience at the David Jones Elizabeth St, Sydney Chanel cosmetic counter, I wish to commend the prompt action of David Jones Customer Service team and their plan to resolve the issues.

Klari

KlariGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Clearly DJS don't need our business

I visited the Estee Lauder counter at Bourke St Mall today to be totally ignored by both staffers. Bringing attention to myself I got rolling eyes as a response. As she was counting stock, I asked if I was interrupting her to get no response...just a dagger glare. I walked next door to Estee Lauder at Myer and they were very pleased to take my $426. Can't believe the rudeness. I'm experiencing this more and more at DJS which is a shame as their service used to be awesome.

inside story

inside storySouth East Queensland, QLD

faceless dump

133 357 irrrrrrrritating jingles and virtual assistance holding on for ever no answer.
What the *&^%^&* is your customer service contact number for a voucher etc

Ann

AnnBowral

Terrible service online and in store and cant get any response to online customer4 service

Ongoing issues with service. Problems with online orders - no response for weeks and weeks and despite asking for escalation it never happens. Ring store cant get through, Bought Ralph Lauren dooner yesterday and security tag on it. I live in rural Australia. My child needs it ASAP for school. What can I do? Have contacted customer service but I know I wont be contacted

Natalie M.

Natalie M.

Great CS in DJs Food

Minh and Sheila were great help at the checkout today in the food department very efficient and friendly! Great selection

William Tell

William TellSydney, NSW

Warranty

Steph

StephSydney, NSW

Furniture: Chatswood Chase horrible service!

Lack of phone service

I waited 13 mins on the phone to reach someone that hung up on me. I expected better than this. I don’t like the 13xx number.

Don’t have one

Don’t have oneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No service

My mother and I were looking to buy 4 pairs of shoes but couldn’t find anyone to help us in both departments!
Absolutely NO customer service!
When you are buying over priced footwear you at least deserve so customer service!

mirrabucca

mirrabuccaCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Hard to call an actual store

I wanted to call a Dvid Jones store in Canberra to check stock of a product before traveling to the store. It was advertised on line as on special.
I call the only number avaiable (a 1300 number - costs me money) to get an answering machine that said if I wanted to talk to a store I had to speak what I wanted. I said "Canberra". The reply?: "I am sorry I dont understand which store... Trie dagain - no. I said Canberra city and it wnet silent. Then the store answered... (There was nil stock BTW).

sylvia

sylvia

Terrible mistake by purchasing Jura Coffee machine from David Jones.

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst customer service ever

I spent 3 hours today shopping at Westfield, encountered so many lovely sales people and of all places, David Jones had the worst customer service ever! The cashiers weren’t staffed at the beauty section and when I was heading to the men’s section and I was stopped by a staff. She rudely said that I’m not allowed to pay for the merchandise at another department. That’s absurd! Dealing with her was absolutely unpleasant and ruined my Christmas shopping mood. Another reason why online shopping thrives - there is no human factor! I’ll spend my money elsewhere!

hugoboss09

hugoboss09Sydney, NSW

Zimmerman

The lady with fake lips at the Zimmerman at Miranda David Jones. Extremely rude. Isn’t friendly. Was there for 40 min looking at cloths she didn’t approach me, made once eye contact but gave me filthy looks. Very bad image for your brand.

Paul K.

Paul K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Burnt

People have expenses and work for a living yet David Jones supports a company that does not pay its employees.
Companies use the Covid as a reason to close a business when in fact Covid it had nothing to do with it.