David Jones Retail Stores

David Jones Retail Stores

xris

xrisSydney, NSW

No reply to inquiries

I phoned david jones and requested to speak to Witchery women's department. They advised that the line is busy if I could try later. I did call back an hour later but the line was still busy, so they took my details to call me back themselves. Three hours later no one called back, and when i tried to call Witchery again the line was still busy. seriously? Three hours the line is still busy or off the hook? This is not the first time though plus delivery service for online purchases is way too long. Customer service at David Jones unfortunately is not the same. No wonder the store is suffering.

Store LocationBondi

Jacqui

JacquiMelbourne

Shocked and disappointed

We paid $10 for a wedding gift to be wrapped and the result was appalling.
Paper quality was poor and the corners where the paper was folded was so messy.
It was then wrapped in a David Jones Ribbon. So we were paying an extra $10 to advertise their store.
I had to go home and rewrap the gift as I was so embarrassed.

Store LocationCheltenham Southland

Hammers

Hammers

Poor Service!!!

Do not buy any beds from David Jones. We bought a bed was worth $4000 that went down the drain. The sales people are real fake and they lie on how good the beds are. Considering I would never recommend anyone to go to David Jones. Really poor!!!!! and rip off!!

kelly

kellyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rude customer service

Store LocationGiorgio armani at chadstone shopping centre

kevin

kevinSydney, NSW

The death of our beloved quality store

i came to shop today and looked forward to cake and coffee. the cake was stale and i was told that they had no fresh stock they have on offer today at the patisserie.

WOW does this mean we can expect the same cut cost and pr-frozen stuff we find at woollies and Coles

On top of this an attitude of I don't care from the staff equals the beginning of the end of our beloved institution. WAKE UP DAVID JONES!

Store LocationMarket st

Martin Z

Martin ZSydney, NSW

No wonder retail sales are down!

Sales assistants are supposed to assist you while making a sale, or so I thought. No. I went into Market St store, level 3 at 5.40pm on a monday eve, looking to buy a kitchen appliance. I saw 2 staff behind the counter in the middle of the floor talking to one another. 1 Staff member at another counter pressing buttons on the till. I then spent the next 10 minutes looking at several appliances I was keen to buy. Not once was I approached or asked if I needed help. Where is the staff training? How does David Jones survive if the whole premise of their being is subverted by indifferent employees? No wonder retail is suffering... because, guess what? I'm going on line! David Jones used to be known for its service. Now it is just another store.

Store LocationMarket Street, Sydney

Jessica D

Jessica D

Tuggerah store! I would give zero if I could!

Store LocationTuggerah

Got the last item in stock in Australia

Store LocationSouthland

Amy G.

Amy G.

Extremely poor service worst I ever had!

Store LocationIndooroopilly
Disappointed customer

Disappointed customerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Scamners

Scamners. They need to work on their customer service. They get all the personal information and wasted 20 mins interrogating. they don't even let you stop you from proceeding. don't agree to become their member

Store LocationSydney cbd

Queen

QueenWestern Australia

Awful instore returns

David Jones insists that you return things to the counter in the section your item is from. If you do not know the exact store layout you waste time walking around trying to find the right place. On top of that the counters are always unattended!! After waiting around trying to get someone to help me at the correct counter I tried to just go to the closest attended counter. The woman was extremely rude and patronising and refused to help me because it was not her department! Exhausting and unnecessary process for no apparent reason.

Store LocationKarrinyup

C.V

C.VGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shocking customer service

Bought a 500+ watch from the online store. Go into the Chadstone store to have it fit (links removed). I literally get laughed out of the store. A staff member haughtily informs me with no courtesy whatsoever that they were not watchmakers.

Excuse me, but if you choose to sell a product, perhaps something as simple as having someone able to remove links is a requisite! Or else stop selling watches!

Store LocationChadstone

Shocking

Shocking

Market St store- blaring pop music and young chattering staff

I see that the piano playing has been replaced with blaring pop music which drives customers and staff mad. Ok, if a younger crowd was targetted, piano playing could have been adapted accordingly. Also In general more experienced staff have been replaced with younger and I guess cheaper, less knowledgeable staff who prefer chatting among themselves rather than serving customers or learning more about the products. But then, perhaps the number of customers have increased and profits are rising...

Teka

TekaPerth, WA

Walk the talk on this case what you advertise!

Store LocationWestfield Carousel

Dianne H

Dianne HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointing

Store LocationDoncaster
cheryl

cherylPerth, WA

Too Expensive

These guys are over the top with the cost of their products. I love the range but simply cannot cop the costs in-store when they are so much cheaper online.

Chelsea

ChelseaSydney, NSW

Great new store

What a great new store in Westfield Sydney. Staff are great and everything is accessible. So much choice for women’s clothing including Australian and international designers. It’s a great experience shopping there

Store LocationSydney City

Ieniesart

Ieniesart

Do not send products from one store to another

I wanted to buy something at DJ Garden City but the only store in the whole of Queensland to have this item is DJ Brisbane CBD. So I asked if it could be send to Garden City. The answer was NO. I can get products send to me from all over they world but DJs who is doing so wonderfully well, cannot provide that service.

Store LocationDJ Garden City

Dutchie

DutchieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Omg David Jones Glen Waverley

David Jones Glen Waverley I was so looking forward to visiting your new premises to only experience a heat and noise issue. The heat and noise was so oppressive that I actually had to leave. I am not sure as to whether the other levels are experiencing these issues but I specifically went to the homewares division on the top level - unbelievable!! Hopefully you are just experiencing a glitch in your new premises, if not corrected I will no longer be shopping with you.

Store LocationI visited David Jones in Glen Waverley

GAT

GATSydney, NSW

Speechless

Entering David Jones Macquarie today, to find that no consultants were bothered to serve or show enthusiasm, across 4 departments Men’s wear, Manchester, ladies shoes and children’s wear. Appalling, don’t waste your time.

Store LocationMacquarie