David Jones Retail Stores

David Jones Retail Stores

Donna Gaynor

Donna GaynorPerth, WA

Such great service in Perth City

Thank you to the young man who assisted my husband who was looking for a polo shirt with a pocket (for his glasses). Not an easy feat. He went above and beyond for a $69.95 transaction. Many thanks.

Store LocationPerth City

Slow process in refunding to my Afterpay account

Took 10 days to process the refund into my Afterpay account. This is unlike other merchants that can do the refund immediately at cash registers. Had to call them multiple times to discuss this issue. No wonder why everyone prefer to shop at other retailers. Furthermore, I am still waiting for my refund until now.

Store LocationMacquarie Centre

Bogdan M.

Bogdan M.Sydney, NSW

Bad customer experience

Store LocationParramatta, Burwood, Macquarie Center
Chris

ChrisHunter Region, NSW

Trying to call a store

I've had to call the Chatswood Chase store a couple of times over the last week and you have to talk to a "virtual assistant" After waiting over 5Mins and asking to be put through to Chatswood Chase they put me through to Chadstone, VIC.

The virtual assistant is currently putting me through to a receptionist - I've been on hold for 12mins and counting.

If department stores continue offering such poor service no wonder they are closing down and customers buy online from other sources.

Kaye

KayeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rubbish virtual answering

I am writing to complain about the ridiculous virtual answering service David Jones have in place. ‘Liz’ the Virtual voice, doesn’t understand what you are saying - and then I was put on hold listening to the worst repetitive tune - I tried several times thinking it was a joke! Each time it took over 7 mins then 10 mins. All I wanted was to be transferred to a department! No one interrupted that shocking music to say you are in a queue or your call is important etc!!
Where is the personal touch that we have all loved and respected over the years of being very good customers of David Jones. This virtual rubbish is what will finally turn people away from DJ’s.

Store LocationAll David Jones

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lovely David Jones Brand Bath Robe

Store LocationBrisbane city

Nemo

NemoSydney, NSW

The Worst Company- Walk Out Now- Horrific Experience- What A Nightmare

What a nightmare of experience- will never shop there again-aggressive staff-terrible experience-walk away and never shop again-never ever. The worst place to shop- the worst experience that has caused my health- with long term effects- walk away while you can.

Helenp

HelenpVictoria

Ridiculous virtual assistant

I called the glen waverley store to place an order. I was greeted by a phone virtual assistant who did anything but assist. I asked for customer service and was left listening to music for 6 minutes. I hung up and called the 1800 customer service number but again, the virtual assistant! Left listening to music for another 7 minutes this time. Don’t bother calling if you don’t want to get frustrated with the lack of service. Unfortunately in trying to save money, they will lose loyal customers.

Store LocationGlen Waverley

Tash

TashGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst wedding gift registry experience

Store LocationMelbourne City
Ros Holden

Ros HoldenSydney, NSW

No free postage on large purchase on David Jones card

One would think that free postage would be a given on a purchase of $1400, especially since they do not carry stock of Fendi shoes.

I have often purchased items at DJ's on my card and they happily give me free postage if the size is unavailable for orders over $100. Come on David Jones where is your consistency and service?

Store LocationDavid Jones Sydney

Dissatisfied customer

Dissatisfied customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid

Store LocationChadstone

Ally

Ally

Staff at warringah mall could not care less

I went with the intention to buy some mugs that are on sale. Not only the staff wasnt helpul and did not know anything about the products. I mean i did a quick search online and knew more about it in just a quick look! They could care less and looked at me like they were doing me a favour to look for a particular type of mugs. Bad attitude. Did not buy anything.

BBG

BBGCentral Queensland, QLD

Entirely disappointed in customer service.

Jane

JaneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible rude service

Shopping at David Jones Chadstone store with my daughter looking at handbags. We were approached by a staff member Rebecca who basically accused me of stealing a handbag. I had to show her (and 2 security guards) the bag on the shelf that I had looked at. I had not taken it at all. The woman was arrogant and rude and was certainly not sorry, as the mistake was indeed hers.
It has put me off David Jones (I have shopped there for 30 years). It was such a negative way to be treated in store. David Jones need to find a better way to deal with shoplifters rather than accuse innocent shoppers.

Store LocationChadatone

Iman

ImanNew South Wales

Fantastic Store with great customer service.

David jones Miranda is a clean and well organized store. Customer Service is on point with helpful advice. Easy to find what you are looking for. Highly recommend this store for anything you need.

G H.

G H.Sydney, NSW

Absolutely Appalling Service - Ruined my Wedding Gift List

Don't bother using them for your wedding registry/gift list - they closed mine with no warning 2 weeks prior to the date, then sent increasingly abusive messages about how they 'value their excellent customer service' when I complained. Gift cards were lost and then not delivered, and the ones we did receive electronically don't work! When contacted to ask how to rectify it, we're told to go to the store, to be told to call/go online, to get no response, to then be told to go back to the store!?! Liars and thieves, is the best I can say about them.

Meitoh

MeitohSouth East Queensland, QLD

Store LocationDavid Jones Indooroopilly

Disappointed

DisappointedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

False advertising. Black Friday

DJs retail shop, kitchenwares staff confirmed the Black Friday special re KitchenAid, free icecream bowl with mixer. This same special was also being offered elsewhere. I ordered through DJs Online AFTER confirming with the store. I did not receive this with my order. Have written to customer 'care' regarding this. Apparently this was subject to availability. I was not told this when enquiring. Had I known this before I would have ordered elsewhere, who was offering the same deal.

Store LocationDavid Jones

Shufang L.

Shufang L.South East Queensland, QLD

Do not rely on their service

Store LocationChermside