David Jones Retail Stores

HumeraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

SERVICE

Great Service from Sharon at Dermalogica Beauty at Oakland Westfield S.A 5046
Really impressed
I was expecting a call but they gave me a courtesy call.
Five-star rating Sharon, keep it up
Humera Rafiq

Mister C

Mister CSydney

No return phone calls after 2 requests

I called up the Chatswood store to check on a TV and was told there were 2 showing on the system as being at their warehouse, but as it was closed (3pm!) they would contact them the following morning to confirm and then call me.

After no call in the morning I went to the actual store at lunchtime and they said the warehouse was not answering calls and they would email them and then call me.

4 days later and still no call to confirm the TV availability. My $2000 is ready and waiting, but they obviously aren't interested.

Store LocationChatswood Chase

Unprofessional.. very Rude..

I bought a vacuum cleaner from David Jones but after 2 months it started giving me trouble.
When I took it to the store they completely refuse to take responsibility of the product.
And they told me they can’t do anything about It.
After I spoke to their Manger they took my vacuum and they were suppose to send it to the company and get it fixed within 10 working days..
But these guys did not sent my vacuum to the company and after 3 weeks when I ring the company to find out what is happening with my Vacuum. Then I found out these guys did not even sent it.

These were the Dyson staff at David Jones high point..

After all this one thing is sure

I will never go to David Jones never

Store LocationHigh point
Ann

AnnSydney, NSW

Waste of time

Why bother putting sale if you dont stock half a thing listed in different size or in store.
I live in NSW click and collect available in Queensland. Different price for same clothing in different color!

Store LocationOnline
Nicole

NicoleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service as expected

The wonderful staff in the shoe department of Chermside David Jones on Saturday 20th June are nothing short of wonderful. They go out of the way to help you find just what your looking for!

Store LocationChermside

Retail assistants busy with their own business.

I asked for information on certain products but was passed around by the retail assistants. Their excuses are ‘sorry, I’m not available, this is not my station, etc’. I’m not coming back to this place ever.

Store LocationDoncaster

Great Customer Focus

I had a problem with Le Creuset faulty saucepans. The team member and Manager from David Jones at Highpoint went out of the way to help me with faulty Le Creuset pans. Something Le Creuset would not do themselves. This store has restored my faith in retail department stores. They care about great customer service. Well done, extremely happy with outcome provided by David Jones.

Store LocationHighpoint

Charles

CharlesSydney, NSW

worst possible service from DJ's

Store LocationMarket street Sydney store

Virtual assistant is USELESS

ZERO customer service, on hold for hours, left waiting, phone calls timed out each time. Unable to contact a human in any store. Redirected to the wrong department on the only time I could get through

Nic R.

Nic R.Sydney, NSW

Best customer service

Always friendly and helpful service at David Jones, this is why DJs will always be my go to store. Thank you for quality service and products with easy option to exchange/refund. Great brands available

Store LocationSydney CBD
gmail a.

gmail a.

Disrespectful staff

Almost every time I visit Parramatta David Jones I experience the following:
- disinterested staff who appear angry to be there
- staff socialising with each other and not acknowledging customers
- change rooms are almost never open and sometimes when I successfully manage to enter one, I get told shortly after (while I am in the room) that it is closed.
- when I approach staff for help they seem to get quite annoyed.

David Jones are terrible at maintaining a decent level of customer service.

Rik

RikGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Can't get a thing right

My partner went to the Bourke street store to buy an air fryer; he came back totally fed up and frustrated because he couldn't get anyone to help him so we both went there the next day; as always they were out of stock (they had what we wanted on display but refused to sell that) so I had to put in an order and have it delivered which I'm loathe to do as the last 2 orders were wrong and had to be returned. No surprise but yes of course, they sent the wrong product so now I have to waste time and leave work to go back and get a refund. We only came here because we were given a gift card otherwise I wouldn't go anywhere near this useless place. I doubt that they will be around for long.

Store LocationBourke Street, Melbourne
Disappointed

Disappointed

Terrible customer service.. SHAME :(

Calling David Jones to change name on click and collect order. Simple thing to do! After calling 4 times and being put on hold each time decided to wait to speak to operator. Waited 53.10 minutes still waiting!
Why cant it be done online? Why is the chat option unavailable?
Clean up your act DJ.

Store LocationElizabeth street City store Sydney

Marie

Marie

Phone service non existent!

Please reinstate the local store telephone call service. Voice recognition on the automated national call pick up is useless. You are then put on a 'general hold' for extensive waits. I don't mind other retailers using a national call centre, but DJs national telephone service is detracting from its brand.

Store LocationDJ Online initially, and then tried to follow up with Adelaide/Marion/Tea-Tree Plaza.
Rachel

RachelSydney, NSW

One example of good services one of very poor service

6th floor shoes. 11:30 16 may Purchased 2 pairs of Midas shoes lady helpful.
Asked to try a pair of veja shoes on. One disinterested young girl with long black hair handed them to me no words and totally unlaced and walked off. Very poor service and needless to say I didn’t purchase them as didn’t want the hassle of Lacing them up. A shame

Store LocationSydney city
Moira

MoiraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Massive wait times

What’s happened to David Jones having local telephone operators? I’ve been on hold for nearly an hour listening to very annoying “music”. You can only ring a 13 number for all of the stores, nationwide, these days. They no longer have individual contact numbers for stores. A really horrible experience with no call back facility and a very poor voice recognition programme. I doubt that anyone will answer.

John

John

Refused to abide by ACCC consumer rights on their own website.

Store LocationBourke Street
paji

pajiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hair dryers in David Jones

Be sure you know what hair dryer you want before you purchase from David Jones. I purchased one recently, and asked the sales person a couple of questions which he obviously knew very little about. The answers he gave me were incorrect, wouldn't show me the one in the box and failed to tell me David Jones have a no returns policy on hair dryers. Features of hair dryer also failed to be accurately described on box.
Very disappointed and definitely won't be returning to purchase electrical appliances from David Jones Indooroopilly as they have salespeople selling items they don't know much about.

Store LocationIndooroopilly