David Jones Retail Stores

David Jones Retail Stores

1.9

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (81)

Nik

Nik

Worst customer service ever

I am a regular customer of David jones but in canberra city the service is so horrible. I am never going back to shop there again . They just ignore the customers which is so disappointing

Store LocationCanberra city
The Jordans

The JordansSydney, NSW

Poor service

Store LocationHornsby
Christine H.

Christine H.Sydney, NSW

Burwood store won’t accept cash

I went to purchase some items at the Burwood store today and when I went to pay, I was told they don’t accept cash. Too bad if I didn’t have a card you would have lost the sale. Cash is legal tender and you have no right to refuse it!!! We won’t be shipping there again!!

Store LocationBurwood

Athena Mavros

Athena MavrosSydney, NSW

I needed assistance with a new skin care program.

The girls were so fantastic explaining each product .Finally left with Ella Bache products .
They were perfect for me and working too .
Great team work and great service.

Store LocationMiranda
Silvi

SilviPerth, WA

Versace shoes

Store LocationDavid Jones Perth City
Mister C

Mister CSydney

No return phone calls after 2 requests

I called up the Chatswood store to check on a TV and was told there were 2 showing on the system as being at their warehouse, but as it was closed (3pm!) they would contact them the following morning to confirm and then call me.

After no call in the morning I went to the actual store at lunchtime and they said the warehouse was not answering calls and they would email them and then call me.

4 days later and still no call to confirm the TV availability. My $2000 is ready and waiting, but they obviously aren't interested.

Store LocationChatswood Chase
Ann

AnnSydney, NSW

Waste of time

Why bother putting sale if you dont stock half a thing listed in different size or in store.
I live in NSW click and collect available in Queensland. Different price for same clothing in different color!

Store LocationOnline
Nicole

NicoleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service as expected

The wonderful staff in the shoe department of Chermside David Jones on Saturday 20th June are nothing short of wonderful. They go out of the way to help you find just what your looking for!

Store LocationChermside

Retail assistants busy with their own business.

I asked for information on certain products but was passed around by the retail assistants. Their excuses are ‘sorry, I’m not available, this is not my station, etc’. I’m not coming back to this place ever.

Store LocationDoncaster

Charles

CharlesSydney, NSW

worst possible service from DJ's

Store LocationMarket street Sydney store

Virtual assistant is USELESS

ZERO customer service, on hold for hours, left waiting, phone calls timed out each time. Unable to contact a human in any store. Redirected to the wrong department on the only time I could get through

Nic R.

Nic R.Sydney, NSW

Best customer service

Always friendly and helpful service at David Jones, this is why DJs will always be my go to store. Thank you for quality service and products with easy option to exchange/refund. Great brands available

Store LocationSydney CBD
gmail a.

gmail a.

Disrespectful staff

Almost every time I visit Parramatta David Jones I experience the following:
- disinterested staff who appear angry to be there
- staff socialising with each other and not acknowledging customers
- change rooms are almost never open and sometimes when I successfully manage to enter one, I get told shortly after (while I am in the room) that it is closed.
- when I approach staff for help they seem to get quite annoyed.

David Jones are terrible at maintaining a decent level of customer service.

Disappointed

Disappointed

Terrible customer service.. SHAME :(

Calling David Jones to change name on click and collect order. Simple thing to do! After calling 4 times and being put on hold each time decided to wait to speak to operator. Waited 53.10 minutes still waiting!
Why cant it be done online? Why is the chat option unavailable?
Clean up your act DJ.

Store LocationElizabeth street City store Sydney
Rachel

RachelSydney, NSW

One example of good services one of very poor service

6th floor shoes. 11:30 16 may Purchased 2 pairs of Midas shoes lady helpful.
Asked to try a pair of veja shoes on. One disinterested young girl with long black hair handed them to me no words and totally unlaced and walked off. Very poor service and needless to say I didn’t purchase them as didn’t want the hassle of Lacing them up. A shame

Store LocationSydney city

Moira

MoiraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Massive wait times

What’s happened to David Jones having local telephone operators? I’ve been on hold for nearly an hour listening to very annoying “music”. You can only ring a 13 number for all of the stores, nationwide, these days. They no longer have individual contact numbers for stores. A really horrible experience with no call back facility and a very poor voice recognition programme. I doubt that anyone will answer.

paji

pajiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hair dryers in David Jones

Be sure you know what hair dryer you want before you purchase from David Jones. I purchased one recently, and asked the sales person a couple of questions which he obviously knew very little about. The answers he gave me were incorrect, wouldn't show me the one in the box and failed to tell me David Jones have a no returns policy on hair dryers. Features of hair dryer also failed to be accurately described on box.
Very disappointed and definitely won't be returning to purchase electrical appliances from David Jones Indooroopilly as they have salespeople selling items they don't know much about.

Store LocationIndooroopilly
Patricia McCallum

Patricia McCallumGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

mattress delivery

on March5 I purchased a mattress at the Adelaide store. The sales assistant was both helpful and delightful and given that I live in Melbourne it was made extremely clear that my existing mattress would be taken away by the delivery people. This is one of the main reasons I purchased from DJ;s. Upon delivery the delivery men refused to take the mattress, first citing corona virus and then saying I had to make a special arrangement re delivery.I am extremely cross and do not feel the contract has been carried out as agreed.

Store LocationAdelaide
Avil Chetty

Avil ChettySydney, NSW

Just went to buy a gift for my partner and I was done in less then 1 hour. Apart from the variety of things, I was asked about my taste and preference and then walla! I have a gift!

Store LocationChatswood