David Jones Retail Stores

1.6

• Return Claim MadeYes (10) · No
Consumer rights

Consumer rightsHunter Region, NSW

All most every piece of clothing they have sent me is defective.

Store LocationDavid Jones online

Unprofessional.. very Rude..

I bought a vacuum cleaner from David Jones but after 2 months it started giving me trouble.
When I took it to the store they completely refuse to take responsibility of the product.
And they told me they can’t do anything about It.
After I spoke to their Manger they took my vacuum and they were suppose to send it to the company and get it fixed within 10 working days..
But these guys did not sent my vacuum to the company and after 3 weeks when I ring the company to find out what is happening with my Vacuum. Then I found out these guys did not even sent it.

These were the Dyson staff at David Jones high point..

After all this one thing is sure

I will never go to David Jones never

Store LocationHigh point
Rik

RikGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Can't get a thing right

My partner went to the Bourke street store to buy an air fryer; he came back totally fed up and frustrated because he couldn't get anyone to help him so we both went there the next day; as always they were out of stock (they had what we wanted on display but refused to sell that) so I had to put in an order and have it delivered which I'm loathe to do as the last 2 orders were wrong and had to be returned. No surprise but yes of course, they sent the wrong product so now I have to waste time and leave work to go back and get a refund. We only came here because we were given a gift card otherwise I wouldn't go anywhere near this useless place. I doubt that they will be around for long.

Store LocationBourke Street, Melbourne
Physical Shops

Find out how David Jones Retail Stores compares to other Physical Shops

John

John

Refused to abide by ACCC consumer rights on their own website.

Store LocationBourke Street

Slow process in refunding to my Afterpay account

Took 10 days to process the refund into my Afterpay account. This is unlike other merchants that can do the refund immediately at cash registers. Had to call them multiple times to discuss this issue. No wonder why everyone prefer to shop at other retailers. Furthermore, I am still waiting for my refund until now.

Store LocationMacquarie Centre
The Reviewer

The ReviewerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid

Store LocationChadstone
BBG

BBGCentral Queensland, QLD

Entirely disappointed in customer service.

Meitoh

MeitohSouth East Queensland, QLD

Store LocationDavid Jones Indooroopilly
kevin

kevinSydney, NSW

The death of our beloved quality store

i came to shop today and looked forward to cake and coffee. the cake was stale and i was told that they had no fresh stock they have on offer today at the patisserie.

WOW does this mean we can expect the same cut cost and pr-frozen stuff we find at woollies and Coles

On top of this an attitude of I don't care from the staff equals the beginning of the end of our beloved institution. WAKE UP DAVID JONES!

Store LocationMarket st
Physical Shops

Find out how David Jones Retail Stores compares to other Physical Shops

Reggie

Reggie

Thank you Meriam from David Jones garden city wa excellent service

Mariam, thank you so much ch for all your help today, you are a great ambassador for David Jones, I could not have sorted out my problem without your advise great to experience top quality customer service thanks again Mariam / David Jones

Store LocationDavid Jones garden city WA