David Jones Retail Stores

David Jones Retail Stores (page 3 of 6)

1.9

Ally

Ally

Staff at warringah mall could not care less

I went with the intention to buy some mugs that are on sale. Not only the staff wasnt helpul and did not know anything about the products. I mean i did a quick search online and knew more about it in just a quick look! They could care less and looked at me like they were doing me a favour to look for a particular type of mugs. Bad attitude. Did not buy anything.

BBG

BBGCentral Queensland, QLD

Entirely disappointed in customer service.

Jane

JaneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible rude service

Shopping at David Jones Chadstone store with my daughter looking at handbags. We were approached by a staff member Rebecca who basically accused me of stealing a handbag. I had to show her (and 2 security guards) the bag on the shelf that I had looked at. I had not taken it at all. The woman was arrogant and rude and was certainly not sorry, as the mistake was indeed hers.
It has put me off David Jones (I have shopped there for 30 years). It was such a negative way to be treated in store. David Jones need to find a better way to deal with shoplifters rather than accuse innocent shoppers.

Iman

ImanNew South Wales

Fantastic Store with great customer service.

David jones Miranda is a clean and well organized store. Customer Service is on point with helpful advice. Easy to find what you are looking for. Highly recommend this store for anything you need.

G H.

G H.Sydney, NSW

Absolutely Appalling Service - Ruined my Wedding Gift List

Don't bother using them for your wedding registry/gift list - they closed mine with no warning 2 weeks prior to the date, then sent increasingly abusive messages about how they 'value their excellent customer service' when I complained. Gift cards were lost and then not delivered, and the ones we did receive electronically don't work! When contacted to ask how to rectify it, we're told to go to the store, to be told to call/go online, to get no response, to then be told to go back to the store!?! Liars and thieves, is the best I can say about them.

Meitoh

MeitohSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

DisappointedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

False advertising. Black Friday

DJs retail shop, kitchenwares staff confirmed the Black Friday special re KitchenAid, free icecream bowl with mixer. This same special was also being offered elsewhere. I ordered through DJs Online AFTER confirming with the store. I did not receive this with my order. Have written to customer 'care' regarding this. Apparently this was subject to availability. I was not told this when enquiring. Had I known this before I would have ordered elsewhere, who was offering the same deal.

Shufang L.

Shufang L.South East Queensland, QLD

Do not rely on their service

Lilly T.

Bullied and Made to Feel Terrible

xris

xrisSydney, NSW

No reply to inquiries

I phoned david jones and requested to speak to Witchery women's department. They advised that the line is busy if I could try later. I did call back an hour later but the line was still busy, so they took my details to call me back themselves. Three hours later no one called back, and when i tried to call Witchery again the line was still busy. seriously? Three hours the line is still busy or off the hook? This is not the first time though plus delivery service for online purchases is way too long. Customer service at David Jones unfortunately is not the same. No wonder the store is suffering.

Jacqui

JacquiMelbourne

Shocked and disappointed

We paid $10 for a wedding gift to be wrapped and the result was appalling.
Paper quality was poor and the corners where the paper was folded was so messy.
It was then wrapped in a David Jones Ribbon. So we were paying an extra $10 to advertise their store.
I had to go home and rewrap the gift as I was so embarrassed.

Hammers

Hammers

Poor Service!!!

Do not buy any beds from David Jones. We bought a bed was worth $4000 that went down the drain. The sales people are real fake and they lie on how good the beds are. Considering I would never recommend anyone to go to David Jones. Really poor!!!!! and rip off!!

kelly

kellyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rude customer service

kevin

kevinSydney, NSW

The death of our beloved quality store

i came to shop today and looked forward to cake and coffee. the cake was stale and i was told that they had no fresh stock they have on offer today at the patisserie.

WOW does this mean we can expect the same cut cost and pr-frozen stuff we find at woollies and Coles

On top of this an attitude of I don't care from the staff equals the beginning of the end of our beloved institution. WAKE UP DAVID JONES!

Martin Z

Martin ZSydney, NSW

No wonder retail sales are down!

Sales assistants are supposed to assist you while making a sale, or so I thought. No. I went into Market St store, level 3 at 5.40pm on a monday eve, looking to buy a kitchen appliance. I saw 2 staff behind the counter in the middle of the floor talking to one another. 1 Staff member at another counter pressing buttons on the till. I then spent the next 10 minutes looking at several appliances I was keen to buy. Not once was I approached or asked if I needed help. Where is the staff training? How does David Jones survive if the whole premise of their being is subverted by indifferent employees? No wonder retail is suffering... because, guess what? I'm going on line! David Jones used to be known for its service. Now it is just another store.

Jessica D

Jessica D

Tuggerah store! I would give zero if I could!

Got the last item in stock in Australia

Amy G.

Amy G.

Extremely poor service worst I ever had!

Disappointed customer

Disappointed customerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Scamners

Scamners. They need to work on their customer service. They get all the personal information and wasted 20 mins interrogating. they don't even let you stop you from proceeding. don't agree to become their member