David Jones Retail Stores

David Jones Retail Stores (page 4 of 6)

1.9

Queen

QueenWestern Australia

Awful instore returns

David Jones insists that you return things to the counter in the section your item is from. If you do not know the exact store layout you waste time walking around trying to find the right place. On top of that the counters are always unattended!! After waiting around trying to get someone to help me at the correct counter I tried to just go to the closest attended counter. The woman was extremely rude and patronising and refused to help me because it was not her department! Exhausting and unnecessary process for no apparent reason.

C.V

C.VGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shocking customer service

Bought a 500+ watch from the online store. Go into the Chadstone store to have it fit (links removed). I literally get laughed out of the store. A staff member haughtily informs me with no courtesy whatsoever that they were not watchmakers.

Excuse me, but if you choose to sell a product, perhaps something as simple as having someone able to remove links is a requisite! Or else stop selling watches!

Shopper

Shopper

Market St store- blaring pop music and young chattering staff

I see that the piano playing has been replaced with blaring pop music which drives customers and staff mad. Ok, if a younger crowd was targetted, piano playing could have been adapted accordingly. Also In general more experienced staff have been replaced with younger and I guess cheaper, less knowledgeable staff who prefer chatting among themselves rather than serving customers or learning more about the products. But then, perhaps the number of customers have increased and profits are rising...

Teka

TekaPerth, WA

Walk the talk on this case what you advertise!

Dianne H

Dianne HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointing

cheryl

cherylPerth, WA

Too Expensive

These guys are over the top with the cost of their products. I love the range but simply cannot cop the costs in-store when they are so much cheaper online.

Chelsea

ChelseaSydney, NSW

Great new store

What a great new store in Westfield Sydney. Staff are great and everything is accessible. So much choice for women’s clothing including Australian and international designers. It’s a great experience shopping there

Ieniesart

Ieniesart

Do not send products from one store to another

I wanted to buy something at DJ Garden City but the only store in the whole of Queensland to have this item is DJ Brisbane CBD. So I asked if it could be send to Garden City. The answer was NO. I can get products send to me from all over they world but DJs who is doing so wonderfully well, cannot provide that service.

Dutchie

DutchieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Omg David Jones Glen Waverley

David Jones Glen Waverley I was so looking forward to visiting your new premises to only experience a heat and noise issue. The heat and noise was so oppressive that I actually had to leave. I am not sure as to whether the other levels are experiencing these issues but I specifically went to the homewares division on the top level - unbelievable!! Hopefully you are just experiencing a glitch in your new premises, if not corrected I will no longer be shopping with you.

GAT

GATSydney, NSW

Speechless

Entering David Jones Macquarie today, to find that no consultants were bothered to serve or show enthusiasm, across 4 departments Men’s wear, Manchester, ladies shoes and children’s wear. Appalling, don’t waste your time.

Poor service

My wife & I visited David Jones Robina store today Sunday Sept 15 & the experience in the men's shoe department was poor. I wanted to try on a pair of Florsheim shoes seen on TVSN, & were prepared to buy if the fit was good. We didn't have a sales person come anywhere near us for 20 - 30 minutes.
David Jones needs to lift it's game.
We bought elsewhere needless to say.

kaye

kayeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service

First visit yesterday and totally impressed by the Customer Service of everyone we were in contact with.
Efficient and smiling and greeting at the entrances.
Particularly pleased with the professionalism of the lady in 'cutlery who helped me with steak knives'.
Very good range of new Summer Clothes and Accessories and bed linen.
Departments were well laid out and beautifully maintained ladies cloakrooms.
Best coffee and scones and product lines at the Coffee shop, once again with smiling and happy staff.
I would definitely return.

Reggie

Reggie

Thank you Meriam from David Jones garden city wa excellent service

Mariam, thank you so much ch for all your help today, you are a great ambassador for David Jones, I could not have sorted out my problem without your advise great to experience top quality customer service thanks again Mariam / David Jones

Anish

AnishPerth, WA

PATHETIC service and poor quality $1400 shoe. No after sale service

Lizzy

Lizzy

Christmas Shopping Made Easy

I’ve never been a David Jones shopper until last Christmas when I’d experienced dreadful service in another store. I went into DJs Indooroopilly, loaded with multiple bags, feeling frazzled and not knowing my way around. A lovely staff member asked if I needed any help, he pointed me in the right direction. A few minutes later he came running back with a couple of massive carry bags for me to put my multitude of smaller bags into, which made carrying them all so much easier. Every department I went into, the staff were super friendly, helpful and offered guidance. It felt like the entire store was full of Christmas spirit. As a result, I left with a smile on my face, a spring in my step and I'm now a regular customer.

Elby

ElbySydney, NSW

Service - The Lack Of

Cardless

CardlessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Discount Scam

Went to david jones pacific fair to buy my son a birthday gift. Girls at the counter were very helpful. Suggested I apply for a loyalty card to receive 20% off my purchases. Turned out it was to apply for an amex card costing $19.99 for the first year. Of course my application was instantly declined by amex so no discount but now amex have all my details and are constantly calling & emailing for more information so they can issue me a card that I never wanted in the first place and no amount of me telling them that I do not want a card and to cancel the application is working. Don't fall into David Jones' trap

Jack Phillips

Jack PhillipsHunter Region, NSW

Respect I got from head of store.

Always had great customer service at kotara David Jones, as of today I’d say different I got asked to remove myself from the store cause they believed I was with a group of guys that were being rude.
I told Sarah (head of security) that I was not with them but she still made me leave so I done as asked, in the process she called me an idiot”. I know I’m only young but have never felt so violated whilst having a shop with my favourite shop was utterly disgusting the way she handled it.

Paul

PaulSydney

Best customer service experience!

David Jones Bondi Junction is amazing for customer service. We recently purchased a Yamaha Sound bar over the phone and there was alittle mix up with the order. (We are all imperfect it’s going to happen from time to time). The important thing is how it’s resolved. Imran the assistant store manager handled, sorted and made a personal delivery to our home, hours away from their store on his day off, just to make things right. We didn’t need to fight at all, all was graciously taken care of with the utmost professionalism. David Jones Bondi Junction team provides the best customer experience you could hope for. We highly recommend shopping with David Jones. Well done to Imran, Mady & Jack.

Jan R.

Jan R.Victoria

We don’t need your money!

I bought a Bonds crop top/pants set on sale and asked if almost identical other set could be sold for same price but sales assistant refused the sale. No wonder the store is struggling. I prefer Myer and I’m sure they’d mark down a last set item just to get it off their hands. No wonder DJ’s is having trouble!