David Jones Retail Stores

David Jones Retail Stores (page 5 of 6)

1.9

Jan R.

Jan R.Victoria

We don’t need your money!

I bought a Bonds crop top/pants set on sale and asked if almost identical other set could be sold for same price but sales assistant refused the sale. No wonder the store is struggling. I prefer Myer and I’m sure they’d mark down a last set item just to get it off their hands. No wonder DJ’s is having trouble!

Very poor customer service.

I had the worse experience at DJ Bondi today. One of the staff called herself Grace was very rude . I was patiently waiting to pay for an item while she was on the phone perhaps with another customer. She shouted across the counter telling me It would be a long while for me to be served. I explained to her that I was being sent over from the other counter as they did not have the tools to unlock the security button. she yelled back" It is not my fault". That is what they call CUSTOMER SERVICE ….

Very bad customer service.

visited macarthur square branch today and I was very disappointed receiving the worst customer service, I picked 4 pair of shoes and was willing to pay around a thousand dollars fo it but the staff refused to give a brand new pair they wanted to give the displayed one

chille

chilleMelbourne

Terrible customer service in store and online contact

Anjelika P.

Anjelika P.Sydney, NSW

Bad customer service

I had a very bad experience with D.J staff. I went there on 04/07/2019 thursday around 6 pm. The two staff of Mac cosmetics were very rude and uncooperative. I wanted to try new foundation but they were hesitant to show anything to me.

Harassed by Management

Harassed by ManagementHunter Region, NSW

Poor Management

Being a past customer at David jones kotara I used to love shopping there until I started being harassed by staff in accessories. I was a regular when shopping for handbags until one young female staff member had come up to me and was abruptly rude, tried to put in a complaint but with her being management it was brushed aside.

Terrible customer service

I purchased an item by cash, the item did not have the security tag removed- I lost the receipt and now there is no evidence of me purchasing it even though their system scans the barcode and identifies it as purchased that day! I am confused, and I don't know what to do as I have a $120 jacket at home that cannot be worn because of the tag! The 5 people in customer service were ungracious and unsympathetic. I have been shopping at David Jones for years, and even have a store card. I don't know why I paid with cash that day.
Very frustrated and annoyed customer here, I did expect more professionalism from the staff as a trusted and highly regarded retailer.

Not happy

Not happyMermaid Beach

Disappointed

We decided to pay a little extra for great food and service at the stores coffee shop. Not so. The queues to order took ages, not sure if the computer or the operator was too slow. Ordered poached eggs with CRISPY bacon. Specifically asked for NO BUTTER on the toast. We got toast dripping with butter and the bacon not crispy but extremely oily. The decor and staff look very professional, but it’s all smoke and mirrors. Our first and last time DJ

Joan

JoanPerth, WA

Overpriced Onkaparinga European Collection 50 goose feather and 50 down feather quilt

Today I bought an Onkaparinga European Collection 50 goose feather and 50 down feather quilt, queen size, supposedly reduced from $599 to $359.40. After getting it home I did a search for the identical quilt. Onkaparinga have the RRP as $399.95. and they had it reduced to $239.97. Please do your homework first. Totally disgusted with David Jones.

Bridget

BridgetMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Never have anything you need

Today I tried to buy my 2 year old slippers for winter - apparently David Jones don't sell kids slippers. They never have the item I want when I go in. They used to make and sell good quality staples like woolen jumpers and nice socks. Now you can't even buy some kids slippers! But you can buy Baby Gucci. The last time I visited I couldn't find any nice socks - K mart has a better selection. I am not surprised they are loosing out to retailers like Muji, Uniqlo and M&S - the market for good quality, stylish basics is bigger than that for dubious "designer" goods.

Was shopping for suits in David Jones in Chadstone, was approached by a mature aged employee in the suit section. Offered to help us referred to our style "cheap" which then corrected himself by saying "more in our price range", we had chosen a style, although was a bit long, we had we were happy to have it altered ourselves. He kept insisting on us into purchasing a different suit, ignoring the fact that we had settled on the previous suit. Once realising this, he replied with "alright, suit yourself" and stormed off rather aggressively. Product is great, although service was lacking.

Friendly Customer Service

I was shopping in your store at Hornsby yesterday and met the 2 nicest people serving in children's clothing and women's clothing. I only remember Lynn's name serving behind the counter for David Lawrence, but she was the most humble salesperson and genuinely cared about my shopping experience by commenting on my selection and willingness to have a chat, which is very rare these days. She was absolutely lovely!

Don

DonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Does ANYONE remember what a joy it used to be to shop at David Jones?

TJS

TJSSydney, NSW

Customer service

Jodie

JodieDarling Downs, QLD

Estée Lauder Carindale

I had a great experience at your Estée Lauder counter at your Carindale store today. Julie matched my make-up. (perfectly )and did a wonderful natural make-over . She was lovely, as well as professional . Thankyou DJ’s And Thankyou Julie .

Disgruntled

DisgruntledGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is why David Jones will not survive in the is tough environment.

brc

brcSouth East Queensland, QLD

The worst delivery service ever seen

We bought one of those Sealy beds from David Jones 9 days ago and we still could not be able to have it. Their delivery service is very very poor, disappointing. I got a day off from work to be able to accommodate their delivery times and while I was waiting at home, they cancelled it. The whole story is quite long, it took us all day to deal with it. But the summary is I do not recommend this shopping experience to anyone. At the end of the day you will waste your day, breath and energy without having your product which you have already payed for.

mike c

mike cPerth, WA

Disgraceful service from male employee in male shoe section of Hay street store.

Bad customer service experience always

I find David Jones Perth City Staff to be very rude and judgmental always when I visit the store, now I shop online instead.
1. Often unapproachable-as some staff are not DJ employees
2. No eye contact or assistance offered
3. You’ve to walk around looking for staff—always short staffed and they are never available

KHL

KHL

Poor customer service

Got 2 online orders and spoke to two customer service representatives at Martket street on the phone, the first one couldn't explain what's going on with my online order or bother to check properly even I received the email ready to pick up. Just got told to call customer service online team. Then the second one when I tried to call back after waiting a long time on hold, before I even get to explain myself, this guy just hang up on me. Seriously??? You are the worst customer services I've ever dealt with. Will say no with David Jones online order in the future. And I would give you minus star if I could. So terrible!! Ended up just have to cancel the order and buy it from the store instead.