David Jones

David Jones (page 2 of 57)

Online Store, Retail Stores

CharlesSydney, NSW

worst possible service from DJ's

Store LocationMarket street Sydney store

Is it a scam?

Online experience is horrible. I ordered a Mac and they asked me to provide the copies of my credit card and ID. Even if I gave them those information, they still cancelled my order. Ridiculous! What a waste of time!
But what can I say? The comments here are unsurprisingly negative. If you care about your privacy and time, you'd better avoid DJ at all cost

Scott Gale

Scott GaleMid North Coast, NSW

There is no other store like David Jones

Living in the country I rely on ordering from Department Stores. I purchase regularly from DJs online and have never had an issue. DJs offers a great range of products and excellent delivery times, even in COVID-19.

Virtual assistant is USELESS

ZERO customer service, on hold for hours, left waiting, phone calls timed out each time. Unable to contact a human in any store. Redirected to the wrong department on the only time I could get through

Mrs J. Fahie

Mrs J. FahiePerth, WA

Complete disregard for customers

I ordered some perfume online from DJ. It took over two weeks to deliver,
At the same time I ordered some clothing from Myer online.
Myer used common sense and delivered from the main Branch in Perth, and it arrived in five days.
David Jones evidently sent my order from the Eastern States . When you try to contact them it is impossible. All you get is the usual rubbish about covid and long delays. If you want people to shop with you, put on more staff when your busy, but you can be sure that this company will not get my business in the future and I hope this means that shops like yours will consider that how you treat your customers in bad times,will come back to bite you when things get better!,

Nic R.

Nic R.Sydney, NSW

Best customer service

Always friendly and helpful service at David Jones, this is why DJs will always be my go to store. Thank you for quality service and products with easy option to exchange/refund. Great brands available

Store LocationSydney CBD

Service

I have used David Jones online shopping service several times and with each purchase I found the service easy to use, good variety, accurate and efficient. Even during the covd19 pandemic my purchases arrived timely.

gmail a.

gmail a.

Disrespectful staff

Almost every time I visit Parramatta David Jones I experience the following:
- disinterested staff who appear angry to be there
- staff socialising with each other and not acknowledging customers
- change rooms are almost never open and sometimes when I successfully manage to enter one, I get told shortly after (while I am in the room) that it is closed.
- when I approach staff for help they seem to get quite annoyed.

David Jones are terrible at maintaining a decent level of customer service.

Irena

IrenaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Never got my order! No one returning my queries.

I ordered an item in Dec 2019. It is now June 2020. I have yet to receive it. It was a kitchen appliance. I spent over $300. I had submitted a query to DJ and received an email back seeking clarification. When I submitted all the info they required, no one got in contact with me again. I have called them several times and emailed them since - to no avail. Absolutely unacceptable. They took my money but have made no effort to help me. Seems like they don’t care all that much about dissatisfied customers. Perhaps they’ll care after this review.

Find out how David Jones compares to other Shops

Disappointed in the quality of their designer items.

Bought a Chloe bag last week received it today only to see that the bag arrived with no protective plastic on it. The bag had scratches on the hardware and the clasp was faulty. If I had known that I was buying a $1000+ designer bag that was used as shelf space for customers to touch and use than I would not have purchased it. David Jones stop selling faulty items that are floor stock and that no one wants. Buyers beware...

Haps Basset

Haps BassetMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Online scam

As in case other posts, I bought on line a product which was not delivered. The service desk told me that the transaction was cancelled without any explanation but somehow “forgot” to refunded money back. I had to ask PayPal to act in this matter.

Buyer beware!

Purchased an almost $400 coat online and returned it in the Parramatta store on 16/05. I still have no refund and it's 3/06. I called and emailed several times to no avail. No respect for their customers.

falooting

falootingSydney, NSW

DO NOT SHOP ONLINE AT DJs

Order not shipped over a week after order. No reply to emails, online chat wont give any details and wont tell me when it will ship (if it will ship). Wont give my money back.
Worst online shopping experience EVER.

Not happy

Not happy

David Jones customer service is disgraceful

Disgraceful and dishonest business practice

Rik

RikGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Can't get a thing right

My partner went to the Bourke street store to buy an air fryer; he came back totally fed up and frustrated because he couldn't get anyone to help him so we both went there the next day; as always they were out of stock (they had what we wanted on display but refused to sell that) so I had to put in an order and have it delivered which I'm loathe to do as the last 2 orders were wrong and had to be returned. No surprise but yes of course, they sent the wrong product so now I have to waste time and leave work to go back and get a refund. We only came here because we were given a gift card otherwise I wouldn't go anywhere near this useless place. I doubt that they will be around for long.

Store LocationBourke Street, Melbourne

The worst online shopping experience, disgusting online support service

Disappointed

Disappointed

Terrible customer service.. SHAME :(

Calling David Jones to change name on click and collect order. Simple thing to do! After calling 4 times and being put on hold each time decided to wait to speak to operator. Waited 53.10 minutes still waiting!
Why cant it be done online? Why is the chat option unavailable?
Clean up your act DJ.

Store LocationElizabeth street City store Sydney
John S

John SSydney, NSW

Good Service During Coronavirus Shutdown Period

Purchased some items online, which were delivered later than the usually stated period, but was not in a hurry as prices offered were an extra 40% off with free delivery for orders over $50 (previously $100).
One item was a larger fitting than usual for size stated so returned it for a refund at the nearest physical store with no problem, and staff member was very efficient.

The worst shopping experience

Item I was looking for went out of stock online. Called & checked there was one left in store, so had to phone order. The sales person took my card details & address, charged 9.95 for shipping then hung up without any further information. Tried to call again but there was no way I could get hold of her! She didn’t take my email address, so I’m left with transaction number and there’s no way I can track my order. Customer service never answers the phone, not responding to my email either. Live chat is helpless. If the item was already shipped, I want to know where that is? How am I supposed to track the thing?!!

Bron W.

Bron W.asked

David Jones

Is there a postage charge to return an item via post?

tERRY
tERRY

DJ’s don’t cover return postage.

K-Em

They will reimburse you postage if the order is faulty, damaged or incorrect but you will have to pay the postage first and then send through a picture of the receipt, and they will refund you over the phone at a later date. If it's change of mind then you will have to pay it yourself.

jikodos

jikodosasked

David Jones Online Store

If I am a staff member . How doe I get my staff discount without going into the store

Mat.
Mat.

That’s classified.

K-Em

You need to email People Assist and they can set up the discount in your account. It will take them about a week to do it.

Pmiki

Pmikiasked

Hi David Jones Representatives,

I am guessing you are all busy on your phones, as we have been on hold for three hours.

Is anybody working at DJs?

Fired Up
Fired Up

Yep very busy closing stores

Kim D.
Kim D.

Called out about why my order was not dispatched 2 weeks ago and gave me a claim number, 2 weeks after order still progress. I have inform them that I want a refund, and they said they will email a resolution team and should get in to contact with me soon. Still no response.

Kathy B
Kathy B

You have $150 of mine and I have nothing. I ordered estee lauder cream 16/04 in Garden City Booragoon and paid for it. I cannot do anything cannot get through at all on any phone. I guess I will have to go to the store. Big problem as I have just broken my wrist. So its a taxi on top of my $150 already spent. Next step is ombudsman.
Kathleen Bond