Dawson’s Pest Control

• Job Satisfaction
Anand

AnandGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not satisfactory

No nest were removed, but still charged. Quote was too high. Can't understand if they wanted bring extra technician why the client has to pay. It should be part of their business.

No way

Very professional and knowledgeable technician, but the quoted price was outrageous. Sorry, But I think you’re ripping people off at 3 times other quotes. You need to reassess your pricing policy.

Mudit G.

Mudit G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bugs are back

I had a treatment for bedbugs at my place. I followed all the instructions from the pre visit. Washed all my clothes and linen. Then, he said get a backup treatment done and there is a least chance that they will come back. The guy for backup treatment left the place within 10 min after we got out of the house.
Now, after not even a month they are back. And the receptionist says there is no guarantee for bed bugs and I will need to pay full again to get it treated again.
Can't trust them now.

Job Satisfaction

Find out how Dawson’s Pest Control compares to other Pest Control Services

I'm not saying scam, but some might think so.

Wayne

WayneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible Service

Dawson’s has to come out Twice to treat for mice, they never went away , rang on numerous occasions but was told it takes time, rang again in the new year but they weren’t interested all they wanted was for me to pay for another treatment just 5 months after paying and job not working. Would not recommend to anyone. Just had Zeropest out and they were very helpful and far more professional

SCSMelbourne

Don’t waste your money! Pests get worse and they won’t help you!

Paid $330 for roof cavity rodents and they came out and sprayed powder, after a week they are worse then before they sprayed! I called and they told me they won’t do anything for 45 days!!! Never had this problem with Jim’s but thought I would try someone different to try to eradicate the problem from coming back from last year. I have wasted my money on a pension and now need to get someone else out to help me as they won’t do anything! Please don’t use this company!

Worst Customer Service Experience / Not Reliable at all

A complete waste of money.

Possums not rats

Called Dawson's for possum problem in roof. They said it was rats not possums so treated for rats (twice). Had to get someone else out to get rid of the possums.

Brihac

BrihacAU

Ants ants and more ants

Ants were our issue. Dawson’s quoted and came as requested. Still had ants a month later. Dawson’s provided a free service call and did another treatment. Still had ants another month later... to get to the point, we had them come a total of 4 times and treat for ants. WE STILL HAVE ANTS!! They never went! And now the free service period is over (6 months from first treatment) so thumbs down Dawson’s. Don’t waste your $430.

Rude receptionist!!

I called this company today as I wanted to send some info via email to the marketing manager. [name removed] was incredibly rude telling me they weren’t interested even though she had no idea what I was going to email. Then pretty much hung up on me. I had already spoken to several other Pest Control companies earlier and they had been really friendly and helpful customer service. So I know it wasn’t me! You would think that a company with really bad reviews would be interested in improving the customer experience! I would never recommend or use them based on this 2 min experience.

Nola B

Nola BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I wouldn't use again

Only that I got a follow up letter saying that my warranty had expired and they wanted to charge me another $340, for "maintenance treatment", that I realized that I had never written a review. They did NOT get rid of the mice problem. I bought "red block" at Bunnings $15 and have not seen one since. There was no story about "the males come back, looking for a female" explanation that Dawson's gave me as I still had mice long after Dawson's had left and treated one wall. Red block works, a guy from a bird's store told me to use it, as I do have 2 birds and their seed was the source. I never needed a pest exterminator in the first place.

Ash

AshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Burglars

The Dawson guy came for the pest control treatment and told us it will
Take couple of her ours to do the job and we can be back by 5 pm. the keys were with us and we told him to lock the front door when he leaves. When we came back we saw that the garage was half opened and there was burglary happened at our house within that time. Called them straight away and the company said he locked the door and he doesn’t know who entered the house.

Product does not work

Had Dawson's out to treat for ants in Mount Eliza, Victoria. They have tended to the property twice within a period of six months, with no success. They are happy to come out again but they want to charge for another treatment. I would have thought that after one treatment it should have worked. I have just wasted my money getting them out the first time. Would not recommend.

Iamnotlee

IamnotleeMelbourne

Worst service ever

Booked for technician to come waited all day at home and no one rang the doorbell or knocked the door or even called. Dawson's gave the excuse that a technician came, tried calling me and service docket was left but i got nothing. Scheduled the booking on the next available day, waited all day and still no one turned up or called. They are simply unreliable.

Mel

Mel

AVOID

Wanted payment upfront. Initially i had no problem with this. They told me to leave the house for at least 2 hours. I told them I'll just be 5 mins away should they need me to return, only a phone call away. I returned after 90 mins to find my house completely open. They accuse my husband of leaving all doors & gates open & say the technicians left. In 20 years my husband has NEVER left all the doors & gates open when leaving the house. [name removed], a manager, would NOT take any responsibility. They have the $440 & no customer care after that WHATSOEVER.

Poor customer service

Booked an inspection for a specific time, waited 2 hours and when I called to find out what the delay was, I was told my booking had no time set and I would have to wait another at least another 2 hours.. Problem was I'd taken the morning off work and couldn't stay. All I got was a very pathetic "aww sorry" and then she began talking over the top of me trying to rebook it

Rude Receptionist

was urgently looking for someone to attend. seems it was too hard for the receptionist (from the Fast quote link on their website) to take personal contact details as you can hear the exasperation in her sigh and heavy, bored breathing after I gave out the wrong suburb of the job and re-correcting it, like we were wasting her time. have found someone else now. really bad point of call.

Rob